Thissinglemama #24 Does she wash up, she never washed up, does she clean up, no she never cleaned up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking good aimless!
0E089F19-1B39-4F6A-AF58-B45F078E9B7F.jpeg

She said she’s got plans later but won’t say where guessing H is being palmed off again.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She also said on live that D doesn’t have TikTok. Now does he or doesn’t he because she keeps changing her mi d about it 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone just asked if harper doesn’t live with her anymore and she went all weird

Reactions: 12
She is absolutely shite at make up, the blending (or lack of) is shocking.

Reactions: 8
Just caught her live and she is being really odd. Someone asked if harper still lives with her. She read the question but didn’t answer it and eventually muttered something I didn’t hear. She also read our a question asking if D was taking her out but again didn’t answer. She is being very cagey

my thoughts exactly - bleeping state of it
November - Tits out
Not an ounce of self awareness.
:mad:

Someone just said on Live - "such an Inspiration"
What the actual duck
The world is bleeping doomed with idiots like that.
Jesus Christ

Music on - Im only Human
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Prick
bleeping thing….

Reactions: 3
Shameless aimless her life is poxy she is just a big bully by proxy

Reactions: 9
I was in her live for a bit. She said Mr D don’t watch her lives as he is at work but she said the other day he don’t have TikTok? Then she said he do but only watches some of her videos 🤣
So he is 6ft 2 with two full sleeves of tattoos on each arm.
she said he’s like her bodyguard and when they went out he was moving people away from her 🤣
It just all seems bull tit to me. Seems like she got a crush on a bouncer 🤣
She said her mum hasn’t met him.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is absolutely shite at make up, the blending (or lack of) is shocking.
My daughters friend is a make up artist a very good one at that and she said she should not be advising on how to apply make up it’s shocking 😡😡

• Wow
I think Mr D now he has put his D in her isn’t as keen anymore. She’s really awkward when asked about him now lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How long does it take her to get ready? I've dipped in and oout a few times now and I would have been fully made up, hair done, dressed & all done ages ago?!

Reactions: 8
Just caught her live and she is being really odd. Someone asked if harper still lives with her. She read the question but didn’t answer it and eventually muttered something I didn’t hear. She also read our a question asking if D was taking her out but again didn’t answer. She is being very cagey
I quickly glanced in without going into her actual live and for some reason she looks rattled by something?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.