Thissinglemama #24 Does she wash up, she never washed up, does she clean up, no she never cleaned up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long does it take her to get ready? I've dipped in and oout a few times now and I would have been fully made up, hair done, dressed & all done ages ago?!
does she not have a school run to do???????
Its 2.45pm ??

Her eyes are bleeping shocking
like she sunbathed with goggles on
People go to this for advice??
really?

1669819502246.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I was in her live for a bit. She said Mr D don’t watch her lives as he is at work but she said the other day he don’t have TikTok? Then she said he do but only watches some of her videos 🤣
So he is 6ft 2 with two full sleeves of tattoos on each arm.
she said he’s like her bodyguard and when they went out he was moving people away from her 🤣
It just all seems bull tit to me. Seems like she got a crush on a bouncer 🤣
She said her mum hasn’t met him.
Watch the feathers fly then her mother will be flirting with him outrageously, especially when she has had a few. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So instead of getting her daughter from school she’d rather be sat putting slap on her face for what…..?

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I swear she only waves her hair cos she’s trying to hide its not been brushed. Makes it look worse
Jesus, she’s some size isn’t she when she’s not using filters. That’s some big ass and thighs right there!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
1pm she started this live and the silly cow is still on now slapping tit on her face just to do the school run and it’s almost 3pm - 2 bleeping hours talking shite and putting an ugly face full,of make on. What’s with the panda eye white circles under her eyes? Coco the bloody clown 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is getting annoyed at people asking if she’s collecting Harper from school. She said she is and it’s only five minutes down the road. So she’s doing a full face for the school run? She said she’s not doing anything today just content later

Reactions: 5
And she’s fucked off to get her kid allegedly!! Cut off mid sentence as per usual - why does she do that? Looks very amateurish

Reactions: 6
She has just said they are "exclusive" they are not seeing other people, but how can she be absolutely 100% sure he isn't on other dating apps. He could have a few pokers in the fire, just in case it doesn't work out with her. She is far too trusting it's still very early days.

Reactions: 8
She is basically saying doesn’t matter what I do and what people say about me I am going nowhere

Because I am a narcissistic witch and no one is going to stop me
There was another narcissistic twit on TT that wasn’t going anywhere, she’s now flogging all her tat to pay back what she took, so there is hope yet that this one will disappear too!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I looked in for a while and a girl asked if she could ask a question without being muted. Aimee said yes as long as it’s nice and the girl took offence and said she doesn’t appreciate being spoken to like a child. Then all the huns start pouncing on this girl telling her to get out if she doesn’t like it. Loads of laughing emojis at her for feeling hurt calling her a Karen and oversensitive. Absolute gang of vile witches. Ganging up on one girl! Obviously Aimless was sat there all like ooh I don’t know what’s going on. What’s wrong. Like she’s innocent!! They’re all cunts. That’s why they like Aimless because they are cunts themselves!

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Someone asked innocently if her content could be done in the morning think she was implying when H is at school and she answered her passive aggressively saying " I don't know what you're on about" and then all her minions pounced on her for asking a "stupid" question , has she not learned anything after yesterday , (silly me she will never learn ) she ripped her eyelashes off because she didn't like the way they stuck out at the edge even though lots of comments telling her to just cut them , then someone asked if she was on a diet or just naturally stays in shape 🤣, she replied she wasn't on a diet just a troll diet 😏 dislike her more each time I watch her 😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I looked in for a while and a girl asked if she could ask a question without being muted. Aimee said yes as long as it’s nice and the girl took offence and said she doesn’t appreciate being spoken to like a child. Then all the huns start pouncing on this girl telling her to get out if she doesn’t like it. Loads of laughing emojis at her for feeling hurt calling her a Karen and oversensitive. Absolute gang of vile witches. Ganging up on one girl! Obviously Aimless was sat there all like ooh I don’t know what’s going on. What’s wrong. Like she’s innocent!! They’re all cunts. That’s why they like Aimless because they are cunts themselves!
I bet when she was in high school she had a few very close witches to take care of people she didn't like or if the said anything which wasn't kissing her crappy arse. It's been said on here before she is a mean girl. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 8
Speaking of new threads can someone start one? We’re almost at 60 pages so way over. I would but I’m only on a break for work and don’t have time to write a recap x

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.