Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossip_geeewww

VIP Member
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£ COMMENTS OFF on the butty video πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ She can give it out but can't take it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ remember those arsey reply videos she used to do ..waving her nails about ...smirking....taking her sunnies off and putting the πŸ–• up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ .....yeah....WHERE ARE THOSE KINDA VIDEOS NOW Aimee?????πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ You are so DESPERATELY trying to change your image aren't you ..fuck me πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
Why are the comments off? 🀣🀣🀣🀣 there have been worse. There was more arse licking than anything????

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Jelly_b

VIP Member
What was the video in the car this morning of she’s just woke up and ordered them a maccies? I didn’t see the car video

Veilside

Chatty Member
I think there will be a transition and he’ll appear! I truly believe she is desperate to show him off! She knows couples are popular when it comes to TikTok!

nathan25

VIP Member
She is getting annoyed at people asking if she’s collecting Harper from school. She said she is and it’s only five minutes down the road. So she’s doing a full face for the school run? She said she’s not doing anything today just content later

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Just watched her latest shitok and I must say that my daughter did the same thing as Harper in regards to hurting her side at a roller skating party
She was on agony for ages with it. Never again will I let her go to one, but I bet Cindersmelly would, if it meant she could get a shag off bad boy dan.

SweetPotato

Chatty Member
Just securing my place lol. I’ve not commented for awhile and I’ve blocked her, I honestly couldn’t bare to even look at her or talk about her lately.
great thread title x
This is how I’ve felt about her recently. I find her really draining! But I can’t help but watch πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

• Haha