Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

K4040

VIP Member
Guys she was nowhere to be seen I’m sorry I wish I had tea 😩 I was sat basically front row too and had a pretty good view round and I just couldn’t spot her even when I was going up to the bar and stuff, even had the partner looking because he giggles along to her videos with me. I’m starting to think it’s all blag and she’s just googling stuff to do in Liverpool 🤣
Someone commented and said she saw them in Liverpool last night (unless that’s a fake account she’s made up)

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Faith61

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Thank you ❤❤. Can't beat a good banana 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Woop woop!!
Think aimless would donate prizes for all the hard work that's put into these threads..??
Maybe a percy pig mug?
D's glass when he bins her off?
Used stinking barbie headband
Dead mouse...( sure there'll be plenty beneath all that shit she lives in)
Aimless Queen...when you read this just respond via shit tok...as you usually do, 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart

pussycatchat

Chatty Member
Here is the 'ITS ALL about ME' video and the 'I didn't meaannnn the video to come across the way it did...I'd NEVER intentionally bully anyone' BULLSHIT THAT WE ALL KNEW WAS COMING ..FUCK OFF YOU NASTY PIECE OF SHIT ...

*IF* you read here Aimless (and we know you or your "management team" do), I would ask you to take a wee step back and think about whether this career is really for you.

Genuinely, for someone who has to delete videos on a nigh on daily basis, has to constantly post rebuttal videos to "clear up" or "come back on" comments thst have been made, the ones that are kept of course because we know a LOT get deleted... you have to question how good you are at this job?

Not great at the presenting, certainly not great at researching the products, and quite simply an AWFUL advert for a lot of them. Not to mention the disrepute brought on some of the brands already worked with and consequently dropped.

Not thick skinned enough to take critical responsibility for your comments and actions either. And don't even get me started on the lies that fall out of your mouth; get yourself a notebook hun. You might remember more.

As a final note, stop behaving like a lovesick teenager towards poor D. You're quite clearly setting yourself up for a fall.

Get some help sweetheart. The "public life" ain't for you.

Sincerely, someone who's friends wouldn't let her make an arse of herself on TikTok and would step in.
THIS !!!! ABSOLUTELY FUCKIN BRILLIANT 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Last edited:
  • Heart

leekc

Chatty Member
Funny she can clean her house to get her hole but won’t clean for her own daughter

• Haha

ProblemChild

VIP Member
Unicorn Cosmetics were so controversial back when they started - buying wholesale
Brushes off wish and selling them for £100 - and they stole the mermaid brushes idea off a small artist

• Wow
  • Angry

Perfectsmile01

VIP Member
Just catching up and can 💯percent tell you its not Daniel R! We have mutual friends and he wouldn't go there believe me. If she insinuates it is him, it's another Stevie G moment 🤣🙈

• Haha

Veilside

Chatty Member
wow what a catch up! Night off from reading here to watch football and spend time with my children! Shit has hit the fan AGAIN!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lilylovinglife

Chatty Member
Hello ladies 😊 I've been absent for a couple of weeks. Had to block her and take a break as she was doing my MH no good. Feeling a good bit better and have missed all your comments that make me chuckle daily!
Think I'll unblock her this weekend so just parking myself here to watch the 💩show unfold

• Heart

c40

VIP Member
I have been single for 7 years I am too set in my ways now I value the peace and going to bed knowing full well I am not being cheated on and being lied too and other shit that they throw at you. 😘
I've been single for 3.5 years. The last one didn't really count as anything as he was a massive cunt

• Heart

daydreaming22

She messed up in their live and now pulling the sympathy card looking like she’s going to cry!! Rinse and repeat 😂😂😂

It’s so boring

• Heart

xtvw

If Aimless genuinely cared about that poor woman who commented and the huns went after, she should have posted on shellys page and apologised on the huns behalf and said anyone she has seen go after her she will block them that is a caring response not a fake crying response video for views that she made all about herself
She said she’s seen her video too and hasn’t even apologised for the shit she’s caused towards her

• Angry

DaisyLou23

VIP Member
So she says she gets panic attacks when her stomach is,empty? Yet she says ( lies) about not eating for days....

• Haha
  • Heart

pussycatchat

Chatty Member
NOT EVEN a supporting comment ON HER PAGE OR EVEN THE GIVE ME COSMETICS PAGE from her MUM... HER SISTER...THE MATES SHE WENT OUT WITH LAST WEEKEND OR EVEN DESPERATE FUCKIN DAN...AM.I MISSING SOMETHING HERE??????????