Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pussycatchat

Chatty Member
The post defending herself is only to show the new bloke how nice she is but we know the truth. Her content isnt varied at all. Dry ham wraps and boat loads of shite isnt variation! Her whole demeanour and the way she speaks has changed since she got those minging claws into him. Im just waiting for the day he bins her off and it all comes crashing down on her!
Yeah....Where's the snotty arsey comeback video she used to do....with the comment pinned in the corner ??? So EVERYONE jumps on their page ...and WHY has she left the comment up ???? So EVERYONE can comment back to that person and leave them hate ...FUCK OFF AIMEE ....you are an absolute CUNT 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Debas

VIP Member
I don't normally comment but...a glass with his initial on after 3/4 dates....that's so fucking weird
It's more than wierd its bunny boiler 101 & she knows it trying to make out it's been going on much longer but tattle has receipts 😂🤣😂 have a look back cinders at the 1st time you mentioned it on your live then do another vid with a better explanation.

• Heart

Debs22

VIP Member
Sorry if this has already been posted but thought it was interesting, I went to see if last night’s video was still there and the vid at the top of the search was someone’s video defending Aimless after the management fiasco. Look at the comments, it’s our mate Millie and coincidentally look who else is there……
So the famous Sam Payne strikes again. The very same woman that put up videos and photos of an innocent woman making out she was me. Even contacted the poor woman’s family. She is a BULLY AND A TROLL. Have you seen the above @rocksolidcrew , fucking laughable. Oh Sam Payne also write on Aimee’s page that SP’s husband thought Aimee was awful. Sad thing is SP you don’t have a husband cause no one wants you. VILE HORRID DICK HUNGRY WANKER

Sazza25

VIP Member
I'm still convinced that Harper isn't even living with her at the moment and her making the sandwiches yesterday was just to throw us off guard and make it look believable, I hope Andy has stepped in and safeguarded his daughter

• Heart

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
She is a greedy glutinous bitch with all her shopping hauls, she disgusts me
She’s just not relatable… either be Aimee or mum to Harper, But most single mums I know don’t have a shit hole of a house and spend money like council juice🙈🤬

CharWatts

She had seen and replied to the comment in less than 15 minutes, she must be constantly on her phone checking comments. Must be so boring to be around her.

• Haha

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Funny how she can go to a new place with a new fella and have no anxiety… wish I could turn mine on and off like that.. 😡😡

• Heart

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
She is a LIAR she went for a day out with twat hat that sat after the management dropped her and said her & her mum were literally talking about dating apps & then she matched with him. Kinell brainless keep up girl you dont even need to write shit down just check in here to keep up with lies you just making yourself look even more stupid if that's possible at this point.
Yes I saw her say that too! Full of 💩

Omg I have a mutual friend with the Daniel Reilly on Facebook 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

MagicCat

VIP Member
For someone who has had such bad experiences with men, she has jumped into this head first, no anxiety or safeguarding herself with this one.
If a lad has done it for a bet, it’s bang out of order tbh. But she should of seen the ‘red flags’ that she is a so called expert on.

MrsRobo

VIP Member
Why do all her huns jump on any comment that's a different opinion to then? Weird as fuck

Maybe they should take their own advice and scroll on by, hypocritical cunts