Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

c40

VIP Member
Aimless is such a Ming. Desperate for a bit of dick in her life she'll go all out for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

MrsRobo

VIP Member
Just caught up and that response video is rank.

Nothing is ever her fault, she never takes accountability!

Not even a mention of that poor woman

🤬🤬

• Angry

ProblemChild

VIP Member
She’s letting us all know she’s had a dick inside her. That’s the bottom line. It’s fuckin gross 🤢

• Sick

Clementine

VIP Member
It’s just so sad that all this effort she’s making for a man couldn’t go towards her daughter 😕 Harper bloody lives in that house, but she’s tidying it up for a visitor?! A visitor she’s known for how long?! Her priorities are so skewed, they always have been, but adding a man into the mix has made it worse.

• Heart
Give her enough rope as they say.
THIS is literally it! I can see it and this is why I’ve said the fake accounts trolling her TikTok need to chill because Aimless and her huns are the real trolls and they’re perfectly capable of creating every shit storm themselves 🤗

• Heart

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
The in fighting on her date video 😂😂😂😂 they’re all turning on each other.
We may be cunty trolls, but at least we are civil to each other 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Debas

VIP Member
She is a LIAR she went for a day out with twat hat that sat after the management dropped her and said her & her mum were literally talking about dating apps & then she matched with him. Kinell brainless keep up girl you dont even need to write shit down just check in here to keep up with lies you just making yourself look even more stupid if that's possible at this point.

• Heart

janedoe754

Chatty Member
She’ll end the live if anyone says anything negative……utter smug horrible cunt .
State of it .
my thoughts exactly - Fucking state of it
November - Tits out
Not an ounce of self awareness.
:mad:

Someone just said on Live - "such an Inspiration"
What the actual fuck
The world is fucking doomed with idiots like that.
Jesus Christ

Music on - Im only Human
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Prick

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

pussycatchat

Chatty Member
Only because she wanted a shag and didn’t want the house looking a state, not for poor harper who’s had to live in that shit tip
So true .....she wouldn't get off her fat arse to tidy up for her DAUGHTER but will tidy up for a fella she met LAST WEEK ??????? FOR A SHAG???? Aimee YOU FUCKING SORRY EXCUSE FOR A FUCKING MOTHER...FUCK OFF....YOU LOOK LIKE TOOTSIE (80s Dustin Hoffman film where hs a ****** for anyone under 30 ) That MAKE UP ...the LEATHER SHORT SKIRT....THE BOOTS....FUCK RIGHT OFF 🖕ENJOY YOUR SHAG 😂😂😂😂😂 and No love ....I doubt you've made Andy jealous 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 he's probably have a celebration drink for getting rid of you ....ugly fucker

• Heart
  • Haha

beefcake40

VIP Member
Just been catching up. Caught a bit of her tragic live before. Jeez. What a mess !!! All the comments on their tiktok are great tho hahahaaha love it.

This woe is me is wearing thin, you pointed this woman out. You knew your dick head fans would go and comment. We see through you, we don’t fall for your bullshit. Twisted c**t!!!!!!

Also when ya out buying for yourself and MR dick head do you never get mum guilt?! Jeez I look like a tramp while my kids have everything. Mum guilt and all that.

Hope ya tiktok career comes to an end soon coz you deserve fuck all.

• Heart

Trace

VIP Member
Wow wow wow what a response. Honestly. She’s reacting very badly to these comments. Not thinking it through at all

Yep. Why did dad not tell EhMay or why did she not check in with him re harper over the weekend etc…

my other thought about it was… I remember on another occasion H had come home early from dad’s as she wasn’t feeling very well. (Or did not even go on another for that matter) But it seems that on this occasion H stayed with dad for a full 24 hrs after a fall and bump to the head etc…. Suited EhMay this time eh so she could get it on with her new fella. #prioritiesareskewed
Considering she went ballistic at the school because harper fell and grazed her knee but isn’t overly concerned she’s bumped her head WTF

Reactions: 14