Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

butla

VIP Member
I recon she's been told no more Harper on TT by her ex H's dad and or/ the school. Can't do hauls because she owns every piece of Grinch shit on the market so she's invented the fella for content . I will not believe she has a fella until I see him on TT saying he's her new shag . End of ! Ps I am slightly missing the pissed up closed eye singing lives!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Iseeyou2020

Chatty Member
Since when did showing off your weekly shop become content, and please getting a glass with his initial on 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

ProblemChild

VIP Member
Wonder if he knows she got Santa glasses with his and hers and HARPERS initials on…. He’s gonna think she’s begging a stepdad for Harper… LMAO RUN D!

• Haha

Nosey Rosie 69

VIP Member
She can’t even look at the camera straight she’s constantly looking away when she’s talking. At first I thought I’d someone next to her and she keeps looking at them but she goes between looking to the left and then to the right with very little full on eye contact

Can you believe it she’s looking for attention again. I hope she does fucking give up!
the arse lickers telling her it's her page she can do what she wants, yes she can but if people don't like what they see there's going to be opinions. If she doesn't want to read the comments of how people really feel about her content then maybe she should turn the comments off.🤷

gossip_geeewww

VIP Member
New video up. Woe is me . Twisting it to her narrative. Definitely been reading here . Truth hurts eh cunt ?
So so angry at her. She talked about all the hate tonight, the only stuff I saw was the usual stuff on here and also on the Give Me Cosmetics post.
Ehmay, yet again you brought this upon yourself. It’s a bit like when someone says to you ‘don’t look’ the first thing you do is ‘look’. The difference is that you are a bully and your Huns are vile and bully on your behalf.

my main point here is… take your own advice and ‘scroll’ (don’t read here or read the negative comments) if you don’t like what is being written etc.

• Heart

Bec3007

VIP Member
I have to admit if I don’t eat I get all shaky and it brings on a panic attack. She’s contradicted herself though as she’s always saying she doesn’t really eat during the day. Which one is it aimless? Maybe it’s a notebook you need gifted to you so you can keep track of all the shite that comes out your mouth 🙄

• Haha

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
The funny thing about the comments on Give Me's Tik Tok is that most of them are genuine. Just people who have watched the live and thought how incredibly unprofessional it all was. Or people she has pissed right off.
She seriously needs to get her shit in order. She's using absolute knobs as mods who are muting and blocking potential customers because they're too thick to be able to differentiate between trolls and people asking genuine questions.

Womblewoo

VIP Member
Behave!!! Harper doesn’t want to be in your videos anymore. We aren’t falling for your shite!!

I very much doubt @palmtree89 she will have washed those sheets since the weekend cause we all know what a dirty disgusting lazy skank she is! Plus don’t forget she’s been VERY TIRED all weekend! Her words!! She’s a scummy twat!

• Sick
  • Heart

CrazyHorses

How big was this ASOS order?! That’s probably more clothes in one order than she’s bought Harper all year
She is going all out spending money (she probably doesn't have) on outfits for this new fella. It's still early days, she literally knows nothing about this guy, it's coming across as being very intense, it could all go pear shaped very quickly, then where will she be, on the brink of a nervous breakdown and unable to do nothing for nearly half a year because he broke her heart. She needs to slow down she is coming across as being very desperate. I sometimes wonder what goes through Harper's mind when she sees what her mother has bought herself, I bet the poor kid feels so left out.

• Heart

SwishSwing

VIP Member
I think she is wearing them to see if he runs off at the sight of her 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I didn't wear comfy clothes with my ex for a ridiculously long amount of time. I froze my arse off wearing cute shorts and a vest rather than daring to let him know I owned tartan PJs! Truth is by the time I did he didn't care as long as I was comfy but a week in? Nah I still made an effort 😂😂

• Heart

MrsRobo

VIP Member
I bet Millie comments here 👋

If not this thread, someone else's, as we all end up on tattle for a reason

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
What fuckery is this live!? She's fucken embarrassing! Attemptjng to sell shite while your own hair looks and probably smells like shite...yeah I'm in. 🤪

What imbeciles are buying this pish? From someone actually saying she only washes her hair every 8/10 days! Fuck me!!!

If this works she can sell snake oil!

Unadulterated pish the likes of which I can't believe!

Oh and where the fuck is Harper? Her daughter.. remember her?

• Haha

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
👋🏻
I’m very much a lurker of this thread but I feel the need to comment right now.

I’ve just seen a video of this woman buttering some bread and my one observation is…

WHAT THE FUCK 😂😂😂

Why can’t she butter bread properly! It’s honestly really infuriated me 😂

• Haha

pussycatchat

Chatty Member
Fucking GRINCH hands OR WHAT???? THEYRE GREEN FFS!!!!! IF ANYTHING has put me off getting a spray tan it's THIS !!!! Looks fucking awful ....I want a sun kissed glow NOT THIS COLOUR !!!!!! Forget it ..I'm gunna stick to my bronzing pearls ...at least it gives me a TANNED look ...not a fucking MOULDY one

• Haha

gatekeeper

VIP Member
She is basically saying doesn’t matter what I do and what people say about me I am going nowhere

Because I am a narcissistic bitch and no one is going to stop me
There was another narcissistic twat on TT that wasn’t going anywhere, she’s now flogging all her tat to pay back what she took, so there is hope yet that this one will disappear too!!

• Haha
  • Heart

pussycatchat

Chatty Member
SCAVVY TWAT..ANYTHING for a fucking freebie ..enjoy your crap shag and your maccies breakfast you scruffy bitch 🖕remember Harper ???? YOUR DAUGHTER...BINNED OFF FOR A SHAG !!! VILE PIECE OF SHIT you are...FUCK OFF

Funny she can clean her house to get her hole but won’t clean for her own daughter
CUNTS don't give 2 flying fucks about ANYONE but themselves.....and we ALL know Aimee got issues but to jump in head first with this bloke AND POST IT ALL ON SOCIAL MEDIA SCREAMS ISSUES to me ...UNNERVING ISSUES..I'm a normal woman and NO WAY in a friggin MILLION YEARS would I post personal info on here.....THIS cunt claims ANXIETY..DV.....fucking ENDLESS shit ...and look at her ..LOOK.AT.HER...its ALL BOLLOCKS...SHE POSTED ABOUT THIS GUY BEFORE THE FIRST FUCKING DATE.....AND HAS GONE ON ABOUT IT EVER SINCE...we EVEN know when they first had SEX FFS.....FUCK OFF YOU SMELLY CUNT.....NOBODY GIVES A FUCK....YOU ARE POSTING TO STRANGERS..WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT????? AV A FUCKING WORD WITH YOURSELF YOU STRANGE TWAT

ALL the freebies she gets and she STILL looks like an UGLY FUCKING SWAMP DWELLING STINKING SEWER RAT ..FUCK.OFF

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
I fucking said she would take offence and it’d be another tomm video! She can’t take any constructive criticism. It’ll all woe is me now. Everyone’s picking on me! I’m just doing my job! The job you fucking chose Aimee! No one forced you to do this for a living! Learn to take the rough with the smooth! Moaning arl cunt

• Heart