Thissinglemama #21 She's rattled by tattle ..to clean her house is a battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By herself but she cannot walk around her local waitrose becuz of her anxiety
She needs to dump the new management they spellt her name completely wrong and it doesnt link to her
Great thread title
A FRESH FACE ?????😂😂🤣🤣🤣 DONT male me laugh ....NOTHING about Aimees FACE is FRESH !!!! Its sweaty ..greasy....alcohol bloated and pasty..... OR made up to look like Ru Paul ......you need to change your slogan 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Even when she's made up she still looks DIRTY and sweaty....and 80% of people HATED those trousers so WHY SHE GOT EM ON??? WHY ask for people's opinions if you're not gunna listen to them ?? and as for those 2 humongous fur coats ...bleeping ridiculous.....she's gunna look like a frigging YETI ...stupid bleep ....AIMEE....WORD OF ADVICE....NOTHING YOU WEAR WILL MAKE YOU LOOK CLASSY....coz EVERYONE knows youre a bleeping CHAVVY TWATHEADED bleep 🖕 Anxiety NOWHERE to be seen today what a FRIGGIN suprise ...you "powered through" YET again ...to spend spend spend to give yourself that serotonin boost you desperately crave you SAD LONELY bleeping MESS...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well they’ve removed that post of their instagram, probably read it on here what incompetent cunts they are and that’s why they’ve taken her on so they can help her boost her cuntent
Like attracts like they say 🤣

Reactions: 7
This 👏

There's a difference between a loving lived in home & a pure messy dirty home

I would be mortified if I was Aimless and it would shock me.into doing something about it. Cleaning videos on tik tok are huge, she could tap into that 'market' easily but then I suppose that wouldn't give her the hit that she craves

She addressed the hovel on a live last week when comments were made.

Said she knew her house was a tip and she didn't give a duck, went on to say if she didn't give a duck why should anyone else!

It's that response and attitude that has made people angry. Shocking statement.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
....NOTHING YOU WEAR WILL MAKE YOU LOOK CLASSY....coz EVERYONE knows youre a bleeping CHAVVY
😂😂 this made me laugh far too much

Said she knew her house was a tip and she didn't give a duck, went on to say if she didn't give a duck why should anyone else!

That just shows she takes no pride in anything. I get not everyone lives in show homes but to show it to thousands....nah I'd still be mortified

I'm the person if someone says they are popping round I'm having a quick tidy & whipping the hoover over

Reactions: 10
Well they’ve removed that post of their instagram, probably read it on here what incompetent cunts they are and that’s why they’ve taken her on so they can help her boost her cuntent
It’s still on their fb page

Reactions: 1
Genuine question as I don’t have any experience of anxiety. Could you be as upset as she was last night, then up, full make up and driving to the city centre the next morning to go shopping?
Personally no. Mine would normally last a couple of days, My appetite goes completely and my days are completely thrown out.
Given that she uploaded such a video last night, I’m doubtful she would’ve slept much and wouldn’t feel like doing much today… But who knows with this head eh.?

• Heart
Reactions: 6

But she should give a duck because it's not just her living there it's her daughter too and it will have a profound effect on HER mental health as she gets older. If aimless lived on her own and wants to live like a dirty filthy teenager fair enough, but she doesn't she has to think of her daughter. She is unbelievably neglectful of her daughter, it's shocking

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I mean most of her videos are car crashes, but now she's literally using one for content.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Why the duck has she started saying preface at the start of the videos?! Slipping in new words to give her some kind of intelligence is this a new ploy of the management?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is THIS how EVERY video is gunna start now ..."To preface this" ....does she think it makes her sound more "INTELLIGENT"??? BECAUSE IT DOESNT ..and WHY would you FILM an RTA ??? STATIONARY or NOT ....show some respect you frigging bleep ...JUST PISS OFF with your shopping haul ...It will all be mismatched SHITE anyway...🖕

Why the duck has she started saying preface at the start of the videos?! Slipping in new words to give her some kind of intelligence is this a new ploy of the management?
EXACTLY what I've just said before reading your comment ...she's a bleeping GOON

Reactions: 11
Is THIS how EVERY video is gunna start now ..."To preface this" ....does she think it makes her sound more "INTELLIGENT"??? BECAUSE IT DOESNT ..and WHY would you FILM an RTA ??? STATIONARY or NOT ....show some respect you frigging bleep ...JUST PISS OFF with your shopping haul ...It will all be mismatched SHITE anyway...🖕

EXACTLY what I've just said before reading your comment ...she's a bleeping GOON
Glad it’s not just me thinking that 😂

Reactions: 4

I was the victim of an awful car crash and if someone had filmed me and put it on tik tok I think my family would've hunted them down! Its so disrespectful I'm fuming

Edited to add
I couldn't hunt them down because I was in a coma for a month and now in a wheelchair. Not telling anyone for sympathy but just because she doesn't know what has happened to that person

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Omg I've literally just been thinking this!! She's such a fuckin annoying moron 🙄

Reactions: 4
We know she's reading here but why, of ALL the things we've mentioned would she not jump on the one that's mentioned the most and would benefit her the most and go "I'm going to clean this house". Maybe she hadn't realised how bad it had gotten (unlikely) but if people I worked with saw a mess in my background of a zoom call I'd be mortified, especially if I learned they then discussed it behind my back. How is she not ashamed to see those pictures and not do anything about it?

And cut her hair. I really bloody wish she'd cut her bloody hair.
Oh she knows what a state her house is, she said on live the other day she don’t care

Reactions: 5

Hang on I need to address this… lol

If she was a single woman living on her own like that then yeah fill ya uggs with crap just don’t make it a fire hazard!

HOWEVER SHE IS NOT!!!!

She has an 8 year old daughter living with her. Doesn’t she give a duck because of Harper? Obviously not. She said it herself.

Here’s the thing, not giving a duck for yourself is one thing, however, have enough pride to give a duck for your daughter; a good role model and a clean and tidy home for her so that she can have friends around etc etc

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.