Thissinglemama #21 She's rattled by tattle ..to clean her house is a battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This guy has just hit the nail on the head about creators and there is obviously a dig at aimless as he’s posted on that previous TikTok by Emily
I saw him comment on the Emily post. Same guy who included Aimless in his “annoying influencer” post a while back. Legend imo 😂

Reactions: 11
This guy has just hit the nail on the head about creators and there is obviously a dig at aimless as he’s posted on that previous TikTok by Emily
Just watched reading between the lines this is aimed at one person and one person only and done very cleverly no names no scandel

Reactions: 17
The comments on that Emily video 😂 the best of it is Aimee can’t even delete the comments 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Awwww
Welsh Lisa putting her two pence in as well 🙄
new bestie for EhMay. Please please Aimee, I know you read here and what you think of us. But be very very careful with that Lisa. There is a history with her and her bestie Sam Payne. HAZARD

Reactions: 11
Wow you lot are fast. Just about caught up. So glad she’s not been on today! Can’t stand to see her mug!

Reactions: 4
I blocked this idiot weeks ago and only knew cos of clowns like this one below what had happened with her insincere bullshit.

Suprised they weren’t all out banging pans for her at 8pm 🙄

B8800E95-D8C2-45A5-98B1-222FC2364F95.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I blocked this idiot weeks ago and only knew cos of clowns like this one below what had happened with her insincere bullshit.

View attachment 1721123
Lol 😂 banging pans ……😂😂😂😂😂

View attachment 1721123
It’s a spoilt brat ….then tears are not even real .

she’s awlful truly awful 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Apparently Lisa duznt leave hateful comments on posts, she never would🤔🤔
And for all those shocked faces this is the reality of a liar who worms her way into someone’s life, it goes tits up and she seeks “revenge”.
She started messaging people telling them she had info on a charity theft, she had seen proof, she was also threatening to go knock on peoples doors and sort them out, All while apparently working for DWP, and looking up peoples info.
Even sending messages to a woman involving a child and her whereabouts.!
Moral of the story, watch peoples online behaviour, be careful who you befriend online.👮‍♀️🚨

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.