Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Curlywurly82

VIP Member
Thread 21 already...and we only started thread 20 on Thursday!!

Looked through as much as the thread as possible but looked like my suggestion was the winner..sorry!

So not much to recap , it's truly a case of same shit different thread these days!

She went to fireworks on Saturday night but don't think she managed to enjoy Harper's enjoyment as she was too busy filming it all for content ...then her and bendy Wendy went home to hit the shot!

Another 3 hour live on Sunday night , during prime time for getting child bathed,ready for the school week and bed..but she was too busy selling shite to her mugs!

She's now upset as she's made it onto the scum website and there's not one decent comment there..so it's obviously all OUR fault , even though most people are seeing her true colours!

Welcome to all the new readers who can't yet follow , glad you can all see through her bullshit!

Edited to add..she's only read her once ,last year..even though the thread only started in April/may time! When she did come here it was something out of a horror show🎈 ...and we are all witches!!

Hocus Pocus Aimless ,make Harper your Focus!

Also...let's keep it to Tattle , I know it's tempting to jump on public platforms when she's getting a roasting..but let's sit back and let her be her own downfall ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Tuesdaysdoll14

Next thread title

“Filmed something crass, dropped on her ass, no amount of crocodile tears can buy Aimless class”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

butla

VIP Member
For Sale
1 Ugg hat . Might need burning.
1 pair of Cinderella Adult shoes - worn once
567 Ooodies - unwashed
754 Mugs - need bleaching
1 Air Fryer - brand new unopened

Contact Ehmay Cunt on Vinted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
I bet she’s got all her squishmellows lined up on her sofa, and is having a business meeting.
Grinch did I do anything wrong? What do you think?
Percy, you never let me down, can I come back from this?
Minnie, should I do a apology video?
Mickey, you know I didn’t know it was illegal, what do you suggest?

Percy how could you say that to me?…. Kicks Percy off sofa.

• Haha

butla

VIP Member
Really think this needs to stop. Don’t like or dislike the woman, have a little say on other threads nothing bad. But this doesn’t sit right. She’s actually physically hurt no one. We all sit here in our ivory towers but we don’t put our selves out there every day but we all do shit everyday that makes us imperfect… none of us our and this is bad. Albeit she’s in the public eye .. but she’s a single mum and been given an opportunity most would. I have looked at my phone when my kid has blew it up .. we all have done shit. This is silly now. I have seen someone last night by mine take their life. And it puts into perspective. It’s Xmas she gave her job up to pursue something. Like or dislike her this is getting wrong now !! I hope every person on here has wore a seatbelt at all times, never touched their phone and kept their eyes straight forward car stationary or not. I hope everyone on here can foresee the future and never messaged anyone complaining they were stuck in traffic nor sent a pic to prove otherwise. this is getting mad now. We all as people need to be better.

I’ve actually realised now that people must be really unhappy if they revel in this. And must have absolute perfect law abiding, top class moral citizens in their family and friendship groups. Which quite frankly would be boring as fuck. This is mad now.
I don't sit in my ivory tower , I sit in my tidy safe home which I created for my family . I personally am not that angered by the car video but if I had a relative hurt or killed by an RTA I would be incredibly upset . I am a law abiding citizen though and a tax payer . Not sure of her tax position. I doubt she's paid any since she went full time "creating". What I object to is the lies and irresponsible life she promotes. Who here could live off uber eats or just eats ? Most of us couldn't. She then lies that she doesn't eat . I never seen anyone order or eat so much in my life. Woe betide anyone who comments anything other than you're amazing, you inspire me , I love you... because if you don't you're blocked . She is a liar . She is neglectful. Leaves her child for hours to sell cheap shit to people who cannot afford it . She doesn’t promote anything that reflects the current climate this country is in . She doesn’t promote how to save money or make healthy cheap meals . It's just buy , buy and all the package's she constantly has . Who the fuck can live like that with no job other than filming yourself eating your expensive takeaways or opening bags and bags of shit . She is what is wrong with TikTok . Portrays herself as a mother and doesn't display a single basic mothering bone in her body . She has done this to herself . As for Christmas . That's her fucking problem. She's already bought enough Christmas fucking box shit for 10 kids so she'll be alright don't worry . Daddy will step in and mummy will keep her in m&s prosseco. I've no sympathy at all for her . Manipulative reckless neglectful liar.

• Heart

meyouher

Really think this needs to stop. Don’t like or dislike the woman, have a little say on other threads nothing bad. But this doesn’t sit right. She’s actually physically hurt no one. We all sit here in our ivory towers but we don’t put our selves out there every day but we all do shit everyday that makes us imperfect… none of us our and this is bad. Albeit she’s in the public eye .. but she’s a single mum and been given an opportunity most would. I have looked at my phone when my kid has blew it up .. we all have done shit. This is silly now. I have seen someone last night by mine take their life. And it puts into perspective. It’s Xmas she gave her job up to pursue something. Like or dislike her this is getting wrong now !! I hope every person on here has wore a seatbelt at all times, never touched their phone and kept their eyes straight forward car stationary or not. I hope everyone on here can foresee the future and never messaged anyone complaining they were stuck in traffic nor sent a pic to prove otherwise. this is getting mad now. We all as people need to be better.

I’ve actually realised now that people must be really unhappy if they revel in this. And must have absolute perfect law abiding, top class moral citizens in their family and friendship groups. Which quite frankly would be boring as fuck. This is mad now.
As a mother I can say yes to this. I abide by the law and adhere to it to protect my family. You may be here to be the voice for Aimee but I’m sorry she has lost her following for breaking the law. I preach to my husband all the time ‘do not touch your phone whilst in the car’ but she broke the law just to video a fatal RCA where a person died! she’s a joke nothing you can say will make that any better. The law is the law. Only use your phone when safely stationary as in parked not stuck in traffic. Too many people are killed in RTA’s daily so your trying to big her up is disgusting! She’s a disgrace along with her drink driving so crack on and join the road. I just hope you never come into contact with her or anyone else driving dangerously!

Actually reading your post I see that you are missing the point. Aimless
Is dangerous, she has cause damage to so many small businesses and literally doesn’t care. Just the other day she mentioned a company had a knife within their safety kit, yet to vary a knife is illegal. She doesn’t give a shit about any company at all it’s all about her. She’s a disgrace so creators need to keep well away. If she had accepted she made a mistake today I think most would have said we get it. But no she made it all about Outreach dropping her ‘for no reason’. She’s a liability so face it!

So I really urge you to come at me! You have no basis for an argument. You are a joke supporting her. I look forward to your come back as nothing you can say can support that fooking idiot! Bring it on!!! I can’t wait

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

smb

Chatty Member

I can honestly say I've never taken any of my thoughts of Aimless off here. As much as I have wanted to at times. Actually no I asked a genuine polite question once and it got deleted.

Secondly, no I never drunk drove or used my phone in the car because I had respect for the fact that I was in charge of a couple of tonnes of metal that had the potential to kill.
It's ironic really that I was in turn nearly killed by a driver who looked at his phone, didn't realise I pulled over and put my hazards on and drove straight into the back of my car. I'm sure that text or whatever was worth nearly killing me and leaving me permanently disabled.
One 'mistake' could literally be what killed that person in the crash Aimless filmed because that's all it takes. I strongly believe if you don't follow the rules of the road 100% of the time then you shouldn't be behind the wheel.
Imagine a pilot checking his phone and crashing the plane?!

Also, the crash video wasn't the only thing she's done since being with her new management. She's got pissed and aggressive on lives, lied about plouise being cruelty free, said the safety kit contained a knife. Each time she does something wrong she doesn't apologise she just gets arsey and blames us. She spends money like water and you see comments every day saying people can't afford to buy her crap but they get themselves in debt for her. She neglects her daughter and don't even get me started on her house. She might not give a shit about living in a hovel but Harper can't even walk jn a straight line to her bedroom without dancing around shit piled up. It's a fire hazard and poor Harper is just being set up to be bullied.
There's also the whole jewellery debacle and Harper telling her live details about her dad and school but I can't remember if that was her old management or not.

Any other job would look at this and run for the hills. And the only person who can make it stop is Aimee herself. 'Trolls' did none of these things so I think maybe you need to look a little closer to home for the reasons her management dropped her again.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Don’t address everyone on this thread as though we all contacted her agency. I can assure you many of us don’t even mention her outside of this thread. I’m sure all the 59 other posts you’ve made on this site have been nothing but love and positivity 👍🏼.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

mmmbop123

Chatty Member
She needs to take responsibility. Years ago I did something unintentionally but it had serious repercussions on the company who employed me. As a consequence I lost my job.

You know what I did? I recognised the fact that people don’t lose their job for nothing, realised what my actions had actually done,TOOK RESPONSIBILITY, it was hard as I loved my job but I dealt with it, I made the most out of the situation and found a new job that was actually a lot better for me and has been a dream.

nobody is perfect, we make mistakes, but it’s how we deal with them that matters.

so Aimee put your big girl pants on, suck it up, take responsibility for what you did and accept the decision….even if you think it’s wrong, that’s irrelevant. Kicking and screaming and blaming others isn’t going to change anything ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Womblewoo

VIP Member
I know I don’t know any of you ladies personally and I never will but I just want to say I think you are all extremely supportive of each other and thank you for the love on this thread when people need it the most. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Motherofgod

VIP Member

That you shirl ?

• Haha
Reactions: 31

pussycatchat

Chatty Member
Some poor woman's commented asking if it's the Formby Bypass because her son is home late ....THIS poor woman will be going out of her MIND now if she can't contact her son....THIS IS WHY YOU DONT FUCKING FILM ROAD TRAFFIC ACCIDENTS YOU BRAIN DEAD CUNT !!!!!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

MrsRobo

VIP Member
Aimless, the fact you've had to delete so many videos lately should tell u, your shit at your 'job'!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Bec3007

VIP Member
“This is my job. This is my income. This is my livelihood”

Yesterday that was someone’s life. Someone’s family member. Take a long hard look at yourself you absolute disaster of a woman.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Wow…. just WOW.!!!!
Blaming strangers for losing her a big chunk of her income.? No I think you did that yourself Aimee.!
Signing up to a management company and having guildlines to adhere to obviously wasn’t for you.
You would’ve had a contract to sign and there would’ve been a very strict set of lines that you couldn’t have crossed within that contract.!
Over the last few weeks alone I have seen you
* Drive while using a mobile
* upload an RTC to a social media platform, probably even before the victims/casualties families were made aware
* Get aggressive at people for asking you questions.
* Drink alcohol while on a live, With a minor in your care being the only adult in the home.
* Spend 3 x more on alcohol than on a pair of trainers for your child.
* Constantly deny going to a hate site more than once, But happily read screenshots from the said site.
* Play on mental health and switch it on and off like a button to get the views
The list goes on. All while claiming to be a “single mumma”, which thousands of people do all day and every day and never ask for 1 bit of help.
Your audience has changed. Ive seen people say that they can’t afford things but will order it anyway, Almost like they are trying to gain your friendship, But why.?
I think this is a big lesson for those who are thinking that Tiktok is the best thing since sliced bread. If all you were was just Aimee it wouldn’t have been so bad, but you have a child that depends on you. A child that lives with you and needs you…. But you havnt been there, Because you were caught up in making the big time.!
This is my last word in the thread. I really hope you see after the destruction this has caused for you, that you take the time to leave social media, concentrate on yourself and that daughter, who has literally cried out for you love and attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Bec3007

VIP Member
She’s going about how her income has massively dropped. Well Aimee, your income isn’t anyones problem. Haven’t you been saying that to everyone who questions your spending habits? So whilst you were out buying thousands of pounds worth of crap, you didn’t give one shit of those who were struggling to eat and heat their homes because you were happily showing off and saying it’s not your problem.

Well you know what they say. Karma is a bitch and it always comes round to bite you.

• Heart
Reactions: 27