Thissinglemama #21 She's rattled by tattle ..to clean her house is a battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread 21 already...and we only started thread 20 on Thursday!!

Looked through as much as the thread as possible but looked like my suggestion was the winner..sorry!

So not much to recap , it's truly a case of same tit different thread these days!

She went to fireworks on Saturday night but don't think she managed to enjoy Harper's enjoyment as she was too busy filming it all for content ...then her and bendy Wendy went home to hit the shot!

Another 3 hour live on Sunday night , during prime time for getting child bathed,ready for the school week and bed..but she was too busy selling shite to her mugs!

She's now upset as she's made it onto the scum website and there's not one decent comment there..so it's obviously all OUR fault , even though most people are seeing her true colours!

Welcome to all the new readers who can't yet follow , glad you can all see through her bullshit!

Edited to add..she's only read her once ,last year..even though the thread only started in April/may time! When she did come here it was something out of a horror show🎈 ...and we are all witches!!

Hocus Pocus Aimless ,make Harper your Focus!

Also...let's keep it to Tattle , I know it's tempting to jump on public platforms when she's getting a roasting..but let's sit back and let her be her own downfall ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Looked through as much as the thread as possible but looked like my suggestion was the winner..sorry!

So not much to recap , it's truly a case of same tit different thread these days!

She went to fireworks on Saturday night but don't think she managed to enjoy Harper's enjoyment as she was too busy filming it all for content ...then her and bendy Wendy went home to hit the shot!

Another 3 hour live on Sunday night , during prime time for getting child bathed,ready for the school week and bed..but she was too busy selling shite to her mugs!

She's now upset as she's made it onto the scum website and there's not one decent comment there..so it's obviously all OUR fault , even though most people are seeing her true colours!

Welcome to all the new readers who can't yet follow , glad you can all see through her bullshit!

Edited to add..she's only read her once ,last year..even though the thread only started in April/may time! When she did come here it was something out of a horror show🎈 ...and we are all witches!!

Absolutely perfect xxx

Reactions: 11
Sorry realised the attachment didn’t go on last time so putting it back up here.
——
I’m gonna preface this by saying that us coven of witches from a horror film are super lovely supportive people and for the most part are not out to hurt or upset anyone including EhMay. We are just calling out behaviour or BS we see.

For a large part of your threads if you actually listened and acted on the comments you would be a better grown ass woman, ‘content creator’ and single mama.

As Johnny said to Baby once this is my space and that is your space. This thread is none of your business and you don’t need to read here. If you didn’t read here or ‘read the screenshots’ sent to you by ‘fans’ then you wouldn’t get upset by what is written here. It’s very obvious you are reading here and that it is affecting you. So again as Johnny said, we stay out of your space and you stay out of ours and you’ll be a better dancer not get so upset by all the comments.

You said in your comment to this person that ‘they (tattlers) need to leave me alone ’. Christ on a bike!!! 🙈🙈 Just to say again that we have ‘left you alone’. You have chosen to read here/screenshots and listen to what others have told you is written here. So actually you have not left us alone. D-jah know wharra mean?

EhMay let me make one thing ‘crystal bleeping clear’ (again) we are not actively coming after you. I can personally say that I have ‘left you alone’. I have NEVER EVER commented anything negative or hurtful to you on your page or any of your videos. I make comments or observations on this website as a way to call out BS and enjoy this lovely community letting off steam.

So, stop reading here, parent your lovely daughter, get a job and do better and get on with your life.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Brilliant thread title 👍🏻
Remember however much she is rattled we keep it on tattle.
Never give her ammo, she can’t do anything about it here, it’s up to her if she looks. She will be her own demise, they say give someone enough rope etc, eventually her followers will dwindle. Loads are trying to come over here, so that speaks volumes, you can’t buy followers forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Brilliant thread title 👍🏻
Remember however much she is rattled we keep it on tattle.
Never give her ammo, she can’t do anything about it here, it’s up to her if she looks. She will be her own demise, they say give someone enough rope etc, eventually her followers will dwindle. Loads are trying to come over here, so that speaks volumes, you can’t buy followers forever.
Agree with this, plus we can have our say without her doing the dirty delete to us. Its up to Ehmay if she chooses to read here. Putting your life on a public platform means people will have an opinion.

Reactions: 23
These threads fly by! Speaks volumes aimless, shows you're the problem love! Also we're not the trolls we are just speaking our mind in this website, not taking it to your page or personally messaging you.

Also...let's keep it to Tattle , I know it's tempting to jump on public platforms when she's getting a roasting..but let's sit back and let her be her own downfall ❤
Love the new thread title thank you @Curlywurly82. Let's see what today brings.

Reactions: 6
Oh she’s perfectly stable and mentally well today to go shopping surprise surprise

Reactions: 13
All the acting last night was too gain some sympathy and up her likes and comments as we said Steph had tears Sunday, so waa envitable she would have them yesterday

Reactions: 10

Fantastic recap thank you 😊

Summed up perfectly 💯👏

Reactions: 4
Genuine question as I don’t have any experience of anxiety. Could you be as upset as she was last night, then up, full make up and driving to the city centre the next morning to go shopping?

Reactions: 7
Wow thanks for the new thread and love the new title!! I only went out this morning to for an hour and half and came back to loads of pages to read on thread 20 and this! We are moving fast thanks to our aimless!

Just want to say wtf is that outfit 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Genuine question as I don’t have any experience of anxiety. Could you be as upset as she was last night, then up, full make up and driving to the city centre the next morning to go shopping?
If I’m ever upset or anxious I hibernate; I go into myself, I won’t answer the door or the phone - certainly won’t be getting dolled up to go out shopping to film myself ‘being savvy’ she’s absolutely taking the piss and the PIP money out of mental health

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t understand how she can go out shopping again when her house looks the way it does. STAY HOME AND CLEAN YOUR HOVEL!!!

Reactions: 14
I bet all the money in the land she’s gone to liverpool and she’s left that kitchen like a sodding pigsty with dirty dishes everywhere! 🤢 I just couldn’t!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.