Thissinglemama #21 She's rattled by tattle ..to clean her house is a battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she gone Liverpool alone or with mummy dearest 🤨
Well her mum should go with as she’s her carer apparently someone stated! But think she’s gone on her own by the looks of it. So she can go to places on her own as she’s proven this before! Another thing she claims she can’t do but obviously can. FRAUD!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Genuine question as I don’t have any experience of anxiety. Could you be as upset as she was last night, then up, full make up and driving to the city centre the next morning to go shopping?
When mine plays up, I clean and rearrange stuff. I go on my phone to check the.socials but I don't talk or text anyone.
I go to work and do boring stuff like the food shop and that but I'd never dream of slapping on make up etc

Thread 21 already...and we only started thread 20 on Thursday!!

Looked through as much as the thread as possible but looked like my suggestion was the winner..sorry!

So not much to recap , it's truly a case of same tit different thread these days!

She went to fireworks on Saturday night but don't think she managed to enjoy Harper's enjoyment as she was too busy filming it all for content ...then her and bendy Wendy went home to hit the shot!

Another 3 hour live on Sunday night , during prime time for getting child bathed,ready for the school week and bed..but she was too busy selling shite to her mugs!

She's now upset as she's made it onto the scum website and there's not one decent comment there..so it's obviously all OUR fault , even though most people are seeing her true colours!

Welcome to all the new readers who can't yet follow , glad you can all see through her bullshit!

Edited to add..she's only read her once ,last year..even though the thread only started in April/may time! When she did come here it was something out of a horror show🎈 ...and we are all witches!!

Hocus Pocus Aimless ,make Harper your Focus!

Also...let's keep it to Tattle , I know it's tempting to jump on public platforms when she's getting a roasting..but let's sit back and let her be her own downfall ❤
Great recap and I agree, keep it to tattle.
When it goes onto other platforms, it doesn't do us any favours at all.

People will wake up and see what she's really like in time, then they will welcome them here.

I found my way back in lock down when Mrs hinch was flouting the rules and she mentioned tattle herself and I've been here ever since
Although Old hinchy doesn't annoy me as much as Aimless does.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can I add that posting things outside of tattle more or less word for word also doesn’t do us any favours. Purely gives her the ammo to say tattlers are leaving hate on her page.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Great title and recap 👏

I came here originally for the ptwm thread, another one that I liked in the beginning then gave me the rage 😂 when things didn't add up.

I only comment on 2 threads as out of everyone I follow these 2 grate on me the most

I know everyone's different but if I'm having a bad day mentally I literally do F all, and if I haven't got to leave the house for any reason I don't even get dressed.

We all know she picks & chooses when her anxiety makes an appearance and I'm glad more people are seeing what she's really like, even if they can't comment

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Great title and recap 👏

I came here originally for the ptwm thread, another one that I liked in the beginning then gave me the rage 😂 when things didn't add up.

I only comment on 2 threads as out of everyone I follow these 2 grate on me the most

I know everyone's different but if I'm having a bad day mentally I literally do F all, and if I haven't got to leave the house for any reason I don't even get dressed.

We all know she picks & chooses when her anxiety makes an appearance and I'm glad more people are seeing what she's really like, even if they can't comment
Haha her thread makes me laugh. The names they give josh 🤣
I read alot of threads but only actively comment on this one
Aimless you should be honoured

Reactions: 5
Wonder what dramas there’s going to have been in Liverpool today?
We all know Amy can’t go out without some sort of drama unfolding. A MAJOR panic attack in between her 6 Starbucks today? Has she tit herself in M&S?

Oh tit wait…… anxiety and panic attacks only happen when she needs to take harper out somewhere.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Can’t wait for tonight’s shittoks, how many times will she have nearly got run over?
How many starbies will she of had?
How much tit has she bought herself?
How many people will have seen her but we’re too star struck to speak to her?
How much tit will she talk??
In other words, same tit, different day!!!
I’m waiting ……….

• Haha
Reactions: 19
By herself but she cannot walk around her local waitrose becuz of her anxiety
She needs to dump the new management they spellt her name completely wrong and it doesnt link to her
Great thread title
It’s all the ‘campaings’ for me 🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Can’t wait for tonight’s shittoks, how many times will she have nearly got run over?
How many starbies will she of had?
How much tit has she bought herself?
How many people will have seen her but we’re too star struck to speak to her?
How much tit will she talk??
In other words, same tit, different day!!!
I’m waiting ……….
You forgot to add how much tit did she tit when she had an anxiety and panic attack. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We know she's reading here but why, of ALL the things we've mentioned would she not jump on the one that's mentioned the most and would benefit her the most and go "I'm going to clean this house". Maybe she hadn't realised how bad it had gotten (unlikely) but if people I worked with saw a mess in my background of a zoom call I'd be mortified, especially if I learned they then discussed it behind my back. How is she not ashamed to see those pictures and not do anything about it?

And cut her hair. I really bloody wish she'd cut her bloody hair.

Also what is a " campaing"?
I wouldn't touch a company with a barge pole that couldn't even use spellchecker!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We know she's reading here but why, of ALL the things we've mentioned would she not jump on the one that's mentioned the most and would benefit her the most and go "I'm going to clean this house". Maybe she hadn't realised how bad it had gotten (unlikely) but if people I worked with saw a mess in my background of a zoom call I'd be mortified, especially if I learned they then discussed it behind my back. How is she not ashamed to see those pictures and not do anything about it?

And cut her hair. I really bloody wish she'd cut her bloody hair.
This 👏

There's a difference between a loving lived in home & a pure messy dirty home

I would be mortified if I was Aimless and it would shock me.into doing something about it. Cleaning videos on tik tok are huge, she could tap into that 'market' easily but then I suppose that wouldn't give her the hit that she craves

Reactions: 7
By herself but she cannot walk around her local waitrose becuz of her anxiety
She needs to dump the new management they spellt her name completely wrong and it doesnt link to her
Great thread title
Well they’ve removed that post of their instagram, probably read it on here what incompetent cunts they are and that’s why they’ve taken her on so they can help her boost her cuntent

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Genuine question as I don’t have any experience of anxiety. Could you be as upset as she was last night, then up, full make up and driving to the city centre the next morning to go shopping?
I have anxiety and sometimes I have days where its so bad I hide away but the following day i can get dolled up and crack on with the day because I have to so it isnt impossible but its all dependent on each individual & how they handle it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.