Thissinglemama #18 Ehmay, the gift that keeps on giving; but only to herself of course.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thissinglemama thread 19 suggestion

If ehmay had a date tonight I'm a Dutch man!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Wonder where she gets these ideas from?
She must lay there for hours thinking this stuff up!!
Maybe not....she's been doing it so long....she just spouts nothing but pure shite!!
Totally agree she just thinks up stories every week, she has to to keep her huns entertained as her views will go down. How many stories has she made up now? I’ve lost count. I wonder what the next one will be. What a sad little life she leads.

Reactions: 12
Chronic anxiety but she's been out on a solitary night out to a pub / restaurant? Ma hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Pissoff has she duck been out on her own before! She needs her carer (twit hat) everywhere she goes except the supermarket. God she comes up with some bollocks!!! Maybe she hoping Stevie Gerrard will pop by and find her on her own in a restaurant and sweep her of her feet. Honest to god she’s laughable now the shite she comes out with. SHES A TIT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Totally agree she just thinks up stories every week, she has to to keep her huns entertained as her views will go down. How many stories has she made up now? I’ve lost count. I wonder what the next one will be. What a sad little life she leads.
All these influencers have to make it all up ……we live relatively boring normal lives …..except fir these cunts .

Get a job get a grip and get your already socially limited kid off of social media before it’s too late .

Reactions: 7
Ts because her mate Steph made a video the other day, about going out on your own to eat.
Cunts the pair of them. Aimless hasn’t got a unique idea in her scarecrow brain.

• Wow
Can’t believe her bullshit about taking herself out on a date. I had to rewind that part a few times thinking I’d miss heard her. Love how her anxiety can be on and off like that I wish mine bleeping was

Reactions: 8
Can’t believe she’s eating all that crap.. and ordering a takeaway… I suppose it’s better than the on off switch for anxiety.
If only she really suffered like some people. Taking herself off out for a meal on her own, She wouldn’t be able to manage that.. has she got no friends.?

Reactions: 6
Regarding my last post he is a twit when drunk , he thinks I don't eat then I do he stated as a joke if I don't sent him a pic of me eating a cake he won't speak to me or text me all weekend. He criticised my driving and my top I wore last night .. I hate my life and feel so low right now thought he would change but he hasn't .. sorry girls don't know which way to turn right now

• Sad
  • Heart
Can’t believe she’s eating all that crap.. and ordering a takeaway… I suppose it’s better than the on off switch for anxiety.
If only she really suffered like some people. Taking herself off out for a meal on her own, She wouldn’t be able to manage that.. has she got no friends.?
Just the ones in her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Regarding my last post he is a twit when drunk , he thinks I don't eat then I do he stated as a joke if I don't sent him a pic of me eating a cake he won't speak to me or text me all weekend. He criticised my driving and my top I wore last night .. I hate my life and feel so low right now thought he would change but he hasn't .. sorry girls don't know which way to turn right now
Run, run like the wind, u deserve so much better ❤

Wish I'd done that 4.5 years ago, but I'm currently sat at the cinema on my own because he's throwna massive paddy and I refuse to put up with it anymore. We all deserve to be treated right, polish that crown & hold your head high

• Sad
Suggestion thread... Pass the dutchman pon de left hand side lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So, you're telling me, that someone who suffers with "CHRONIC ANXIETY" would take THEMSELVES on a date? Seriously?? Lying FUCKER ...would she BOLLOCKS go and stand in a bar ALONE or eat a meal ALONE ...Jesus....she can't do ANYTHING on her own for fucks sake ..she can't even take her own DAUGHTER out without MUMMY tagging along as well 🙄🙄🙄 Also...why the hell would you even WANT to go out ALONE ???? RING A FRIEND FFS .oh hang on...she ain't got many ...except those 3 who came round the other week (no mention of them before or after those drinks tho so cleariy she doesnt see them very often, she might even have PAID them to come round coz everyone kept saying she didnt HAVE any mates coz it all looked as awkward as duck 😐😐😐) Anyway..point is ..she clearly hasn't got any mates she can call up and say "Fancy sharing a Chinese and having a lazy night in with wine and nibbles" What about her SISTER even?.. God she's got duck all in her life except bleeping TIKTOK the sad witch

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.