Thissinglemama #18 Ehmay, the gift that keeps on giving; but only to herself of course.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son won’t pose for a camera for love nor money. If I have my phone out for a photo he still just does his own thing (which creates some of the best photos might I add). So it’s really sad to see a child so obsessed with the camera. Her whole look into the camera is eery as hell too. Gives me horror movie vibes.

Reactions: 12
Please please tell me this is a joke? Showcasing Edinburgh?? There is hundreds and hundred of years amazing history at her minging finger tips and Primark is showcasing it well?
That’s definitely one of her huns that reads here . Going against our narrative.
She probably has a little team of them that reads what we are factually pointing out , then they can comment the opposite

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Not completely clued up on her but what medication does she take? Should she really be mixing alcohol with it?

Who goes to a restaurant and orders chicken strips? 😂 I know HRC isn’t exactly a fancy restaurant but she could’ve gone for something a bit more appealing to the taste buds.

Reactions: 4
I've just happened upon a vlog of an American girl who's visiting Edinburgh for the first time and she has done more in her first day there than Aimless has done the whole time she's been there 🙄🤣

I must admit, we always go to Primark when we go to Edinburgh but my excuse is we dont have one in my town and the closest one is tit compared to the huge one there. My daughter is also a teenager and loves a wee look around too, but its for an hour max and definitely NOT the main part of our visit.

Reactions: 5
I feel so sorry for that kid, she’s clearly just an inconvenience. I took my 13 year old to Edinburgh in January, we went to the castle, the museum, holyrood palace and the surgeons hall museum in two days. Not a shop in sight. What’s the point of going somewhere with so much to see and spending the majority of it in ten a penny chain restaurants and shops you have at home 🫠
Was just about to say.....have they not even been to the castle?? Ffs !!!! Couple hours round the castle .....plenty of "watering holes" on the Royal Mile on the way back down..( IF YOU MUST!!).you absolute twunt 😡
Maybe they'll go today?👀👀👀

Was just about to say.....have they not even been to the castle?? Ffs !!!! Couple hours round the castle .....plenty of "watering holes" on the Royal Mile on the way back down..( IF YOU MUST!!).you absolute twunt 😡
Maybe they'll go today?👀👀👀
Probably take them 6-7 hours to get home with all the service station stops to fill up on ‘treats’ which aren’t treats it’s normal everyday stuff for them

Reactions: 9
I’d noticed that Ehmay hadn’t had pinned comments recently to abuse others. Thought maybe she’d decided not to. But I just saw a TT from someone saying that the pinned comments feature has been removed. Interesting. Go for your life peeps 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Probably take them 6-7 hours to get home with all the service station stops to fill up on ‘treats’ which aren’t treats it’s normal everyday stuff for them
My bad...thought she was still there today...selfish witch 😡😡

Reactions: 5
Yes you read right. Whilst taking sertraline you cannot eat grapefruit or drink any grapefruit juice. It can affect the levels of the SSRI which are in the tablet. Not sure why it’s such a weird thing to understand for people it’s a contraindication for a medication.
It's not that It's weird to understand, for me it's weird she has to mention it, but then it's Aimless, she spouts useless shite all the time so I should be used to her shite.

She’s definitely left as she’s posted the hotel video. If she doesn’t go to the castle on the way home, it’s such a wasted trip?! But hey she visited primark

Reactions: 9
What really sets my teeth on edge is the way she elongates the S at the end of words. “GoregeouSssssssss”, “ChristmaSssssss” please make it stop!!

At least Harper got to sleep in a clean bed . Back home to the shithole . Something tells me she's probably had professional cleaners in and will do a tidy house reveal. bleep .

Reactions: 11
Not to stick up for Aimless but maybe none of them wanted to go the castle?

I love Edinburgh but the castle doesn't interest me. Its pretty at night all lit up but I love walking for hours and wandering around.
A quick trip into the shops but deffo not the main part of my visit

I agree tho that meal at hard Rock looked like something you'd eat in your local spoons 🤣

• Haha
Not to stick up for Aimless but maybe none of them wanted to go the castle?

I love Edinburgh but the castle doesn't interest me. Its pretty at night all lit up but I love walking for hours and wandering around.
A quick trip into the shops but deffo not the main part of my visit

I agree tho that meal at hard Rock looked like something you'd eat in your local spoons 🤣
I get you....there's just so many other things too they could have done with/for harper....do sad!
I've been working so just flicked through some if her tit toks....did she really have her sat at the table writing her letter to santa ( to keep her quiet/occupied)
whilst they were sat there on the piss??😳

It's not that It's weird to understand, for me it's weird she has to mention it, but then it's Aimless, she spouts useless shite all the time so I should be used to her shite.
Yeah my mistake. I hadn’t thought of it that way! Probably a touchy one for me because I’m on sertraline too, didn’t mean any offence. 😊

Reactions: 2
The castle doesn’t particularly interest me, when you’ve been once there’s no point going back in my opinion. There is loads of kid friendly places they could have gone to though with a short drive out of the centre too. There’s some really fun golf and bowling places that even I enjoy as an adult. Every trip they have been on has been wasted.

Reactions: 3
Wtf with the hotel shittok- bet that room looks an absolute tit tip when they left it! Plus why book a double with a child’s put up bed ? Why not request twin beds? Surely old shirl didn’t have to sleep in the kid size put up bed??

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.