Thissinglemama #18 Ehmay, the gift that keeps on giving; but only to herself of course.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked at their talent and I’ve not heard of or even recognised any of the people. are they all tiktokers as well?

Reactions: 8
I looked at their talent and I’ve not heard of or even recognised any of the people. are they all tiktokers as well?
The only ones i recognised were Amelia and Monica. It looks like the agency is quite new and are asking people to contact them if they want managed. I think Aimee has been dumped and gone to them. I certainly dont believe she decided to leave the old management hence the tears last week

Reactions: 11
The only ones i recognised were Amelia and Monica. It looks like the agency is quite new and are asking people to contact them if they want managed. I think Aimee has been dumped and gone to them. I certainly dont believe she decided to leave the old management hence the tears last week
Yeah I agree xx why would their of been tears otherwise?!

Bloody Nora. These sure do move fast! It’s taken me the best part of three days to catch up. Yuno with it beinf half term and doing things solely based on the children.

Reactions: 7
Bloody Nora. These sure do move fast! It’s taken me the best part of three days to catch up. Yuno with it beinf half term and doing things solely based on the children.
Yeah I had loads to catch up on just after one day yesterday. Didn’t sit down proper and finish all my mum jobs till 10. So enjoyed it with a cuppa! Lol x x

πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯± ANOTHER "hysterical" tale to tell ....told with her hands and those rank bent over nails ..not forgetting the bleeping bow head band ..silly witch...wonder if shel do another tit transition video where she's got her eyes closed...singing into the camera...rolling her head around thinking she looks as fit as duck πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another hysterical tale …..it’s just soooooo funny I actually need to sew my sides up today they’ve split from Laughing at the pair of cunts .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ehmay isn't even on the Outreach website yet. I wouldn't go shouting about it quite yet, they still have time to come to their senses πŸ˜‚
She's also out of her league with that bunch . A stinking dirty neglectful lazy bleep of a mother. Who wants to manage that for promotions . She could be by Barnardo's though as an example of what to look for when spotting useless lazy bleep mothers .

Reactions: 6
Imagine going all the way to Edinburgh and visiting Primark is actually a highlight of your holiday....ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does she start every bleeping video in that ANNOYING as duck stupid tone that starts low and goes dead high ????? "come to edinbURGH PRIMARK WITH MMMEEEE" duck OFF ...and it's SO disturbing to see Harper just like STANDING trying to get in every bleeping camera shot ...JUST LOOK AT THE bleeping CLOTHES...Have you ANY IDEA what an utter KNOB you look like standing with your phone in the air filming.....you're a twit Emmay....a FIRST CLASS STUPID bleep

Reactions: 13
Is she on commission for everytime she uses the words "gorgeous" or "love that"
duck me change it up love πŸ™„

Reactions: 6
Why does she start every bleeping video in that ANNOYING as duck stupid tone that starts low and goes dead high ????? "come to edinbURGH PRIMARK WITH MMMEEEE" duck OFF ...and it's SO disturbing to see Harper just like STANDING trying to get in every bleeping camera shot ...JUST LOOK AT THE bleeping CLOTHES...Have you ANY IDEA what an utter KNOB you look like standing with your phone in the air filming.....you're a twit Emmay....a FIRST CLASS STUPID bleep
I’ve noticed that Harper has done that quite a bit on the last few videos. It’s like she’s got to be in the video. Pretty sad that the only thing she knows is how to live her life through a phone

Reactions: 9
An afternoon shopping in primark wow wee beautiful Edinburgh has some many beautiful sights that could have been filmed but no watching some geriteen shopping in a shop full of cheap gear I don’t understand the last thing I’d be doing whilst visiting somewhere with so much culture and history.

Reactions: 7
She’s just so classy and cultured isn’t she the skanky witch! Go bleeping sightseeing you dumb duck not more clap-trap tack from primarni🀬😑🀬

Reactions: 9
Why would you take an 8 year old to Primark whilst on holiday. I’m sure Edinburgh holds far more interesting and exciting places for a child. Oh no, silly me it’s a holiday for Ehmay isn’t it , once again ME ME ME

• Sad
Reactions: 10
An afternoon shopping in primark wow wee beautiful Edinburgh has some many beautiful sights that could have been filmed but no watching some geriteen shopping in a shop full of cheap gear I don’t understand the last thing I’d be doing whilst visiting somewhere with so much culture and history.
Maybe the new agency work with primark and aimless is doing a real bad audition lolol

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.