Thissinglemama #18 Ehmay, the gift that keeps on giving; but only to herself of course.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that camera thingy she took her too, is it meant to be a full day thing?! And take it she just briefly looked at everything then went for food and drink?! Did she book it just so she can say look we did something for H. Poor H tho, trying to get in camera as then she gets her mums attention then.

Reactions: 8
Camera Obscura is like 2 hours too to bottom kinda thing, we’ll that’s how long we can do it in.
There is the Castle, childhood museum, Holyrood palace, our dynamic earth, greyfrairs Kirk yard, Edinburgh Dungeons, all the different closes, national museum but to name a wee few things that H could’ve enjoyed. I’m all for making a wee pit stop and have a wee wine and a juice inbetween things but when I take my child on a break like this it’s for her!! bleeping primark 🙄 shameful

Reactions: 13
Has she finally run out of cash it’s not like her to pass up things she likes in primark plus she is driving so no worries regarding getting shopping home.

Reactions: 5
I, for one, will be fucken gobsmacked into oblivion if she goes to the Castle! Cunts braindead.

Say she goes. "Amaxingggggg, cute, fabulous, stop it!!!! If you know you know."

Might as well be Primark!
Shel probably say .."ITS STUNNINGGGGGGGGGG" that's another word that boils my piss when she says it...its like "MORNINGGGGGGGGG" hole

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thought she might of taken harper to Edinburgh castle or even the zoo or something
To be fair Edinburgh Zoo is tit 😂 although I’ve not been for a while, don’t see her wasting money on that. The National Museum of Scotland is free, but I doubt she’d bother, poor wee mite being dragged around Primark ffs.

Reactions: 5
Any zoo is tit these days, they shouldn’t be allowed to open, disgraceful. But Edinburgh zoo will generate millions for the council. Poor animals.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think the grinch thing is a bit of a reach tbh. I love Christmas and my favourite Christmas film is the grinch. It actually has a lovely ending. I wouldn’t buy all the tat that she has but to suggest she can’t like the grinch and Christmas is reaching

• Heart
I think Donna means that the Grinch is the opposite of what Christmas is about?
I'm with her on that one, since when does an ugly green character from a 20 year old film represent Christmas?
Ohh I see! One of my sons loves the grinch. Or at least he did when he was little. But he likes the original cartoon one not the Jim Carey one. I definitely wouldn’t be displaying the grinch all over my house though 😂😂

Reactions: 6
I think the issue is the fact that everything is done to ridiculous excess, headbands, oodies, cartoon t-shirt, Harry Potter, Stitch, Grinch, "baby Yoda", Percy Pig etc etc, she can't just like something, she has to have ALL of it, as much as she can. It's overkill. Less is more.

Reactions: 13
I think the issue is the fact that everything is done to ridiculous excess, headbands, oodies, cartoon t-shirt, Harry Potter, Stitch, Grinch, "baby Yoda", Percy Pig etc etc, she can't just like something, she has to have ALL of it, as much as she can. It's overkill. Less is more.
Definitely. It’s like she’s trying to prove a point about how much she likes something by having to have literally everything she sees that’s associated with it. This is what she’s trying to make her “niche”

Has she finally run out of cash it’s not like her to pass up things she likes in primark plus she is driving so no worries regarding getting shopping home.
She won’t have passed up anything, she won’t show her “haul” till she’s home then u can see exactly what shite she bought. Including all the shite she’s mauled in the gift shops

Reactions: 7
Excessive buying of one thing is a mental disorder due to becoming obsessed. I mean I was she was obsessed with being a mum and cleaning up.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.