Thissinglemama #13 We are having a Cost of living crisis, but Brainless Aimless doesn’t care about prices

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman has no grace about her at all. She just has to make a video about everything acting like she’s hard and a cut above anyone else when in reality she’s a benefit fraudster who thrives on being sent free tit while sitting in a pigsty her dad paid for. Absolutely no class at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The full time content creator today has so far today managed to make 2 videos where she looks a state and is being super negative, condescending and just a generally bad attitude. People aren't following to feel uplifted and positive ade they 😂🙈 she has to take everything the wrong way - why can't someone ask why she has a Halloween tree? Hardly the worst thing someone could have asked.

And as she mentioned on her most recent vid - this is her job and she knows what she's doing!!! YET she's the only creator I see on TikTok who has no creative content, makes no effort, is constantly wearing her dressing gown etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think I need to make up a fake Tiktok account just to leave her some home truths.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They have sent her that package of food in the hope that she would review it for them so under asa rules she has been paid for the video and she has to make it very clear at the start of the description that it's a #gifted thing she is talking about. But there again she knows everything there is to know about everything so she's right and we are wrong .

Attachments

Reactions: 8
She’s such a dick 😂🤣🤣. Her minions are pathetic too. One of them commented about the horrible people trying to take away some cheese from a single mother to feed her child. Point and laugh, everyone. POINT AND LAUGH!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who is she kidding she knows exactly what she's doing. So do the companies who send all this tit to beggars like her

Anyone else sick to death of her uttering the words "beauty crop" 🥴 It gives me such an Ick. She makes it look/sound worse than poundland shite

• Haha
This comments made me laugh "they cant stand the fact i wanted to give Aldi a go"

Erm what 🤣🤣 does she think we are all sat around in shock that she might shop any where else but MnS

• Haha
This comments made me laugh "they cant stand the fact i wanted to give Aldi a go"

Erm what 🤣🤣 does she think we are all sat around in shock that she might shop any where else but MnS
She is so deluded... we all just can't stand you Aimless hun. And your grabby, bitchy ways

I'm sure she slagged Aldi off before 🤔

Reactions: 7
Aimless doesn’t realise it’s them not being stupid, it’s them doing it to just piss her off. And it’s worked 😅
So who’s the stupid one? Who’s the embarrassed one? #lmao # stupid # embarrassing #funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
We should all start using hashtags after our comments on here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aimless is a dick hope she cry's me a river later

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.