Thissinglemama #13 We are having a Cost of living crisis, but Brainless Aimless doesn’t care about prices

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen the party videos. They are a disgrace.
I know it’s a soft play party but at least make your child look nice.
There is no reason to drink at a kids party

Reactions: 7
Is she actually for real.....she actually turned the camera round to show everyone where her daughters birthday party was while it is happening!?!? Who does that, has she no consideration for safe guardding her own daughter and everyone elses at the party!! 😡🤯🤯

Are the comments off on the video now??
She told everyone where it was the day she booked it. Poor harper having her nana drunk and coming on to a teddy bear at her party!

Those lads in the background , think they are staff members, when they were singing happy birthday to Harper they couldn't look less interested, I'd go as far as to say they were pissed off with Aimless filming
Having been a party host in my late teens you get to a point where you just dont care 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yup she's deleted the video, she will do another one.later crying troll that people can't even be nice and happy for her on the day of her daughter's birthday
I can still see the video she’s just deleted the comments about safeguarding

Reactions: 4
Unreal those birthday videos.....if this is a full time content creator lifestyle, ill give it a miss thanks!!

Reactions: 8
Who’s driving the car she already had a drink with her dinner now another one!!! When it comes to drinking it should be zero alcohol I just don’t agree with drinking and driving see so many accidents at work just don’t understand why people do it not worth it

And to post about it all other social media!!!

No
Words!!!

Reactions: 10
Who’s driving the car she already had a drink with her dinner now another one!!! When it comes to drinking it should be zero alcohol I just don’t agree with drinking and driving see so many accidents at work just don’t understand why people do it not worth it

And to post about it all other social media!!!

No
Words!!!
Drinking and driving is a no…..drinking at your 8 year olds birthday party surrounded by her classmates and their parents is a no. She’s disgusting and so are her mother and sister.

Reactions: 16
Absolutely disgraceful it's your daughter's birthday party and all u care about is getting pissed here's an idea stay sober and look after your kid. Drinking and driving again great example of a mother u should be ashamed of yourself

Reactions: 10
From a safeguarding point of view I hope she asked for permission to put the pictures of children and those in the background on her insta!

Reactions: 3
Her mum really triggers me. Getting all the attention on her with the teddy and making a scene. I got embarrassed for her. Also what was that funny about the balloons in the car that her and her sister was fake laughing about.

Dirty house and aimless isn’t clean either. Stupid Percy pig lover.

It's the " I love kids party's " that got me. Yes yes we all know the only reason you 3 like kids party's is because that place had a bar and you could all start hitting the bottle . Yes have a drink but not till party over and kids all washed and in bed then have a drink . Bet you the kids had to put themselves to bed last night. No be long before they kids are having to take their parent to bed because they are steaming drunk.

Reactions: 3
She walked there with Harper she only lives a few mins from the birthday venue, the balloons were in her sisters car , not defending her though the way She's more bothered about drinking and her own enjoyment than Harpers, she's a disgrace

She walked there with Harper she only lives a few mins from the birthday venue, the balloons were in her sisters car , not defending her though the way She's more bothered about drinking and her own enjoyment than Harpers, she's a disgrace
Thanks..
I reported my comment and it's been removed she,gets enough stick without me getting my facts wrong 🙈
She's still a massive dickead though and more concerned about her own enjoyment than poor Harper"s!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.