Thissinglemama #13 We are having a Cost of living crisis, but Brainless Aimless doesn’t care about prices

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Johnson1901 for the thread title love it! 😂
Recap:
Aimless says she quit her job to become a full time influenzer 🤭
Uproar after she got a free food parcel from Aldi where she responded saying she didn’t know it was food (although what did she expect from a place that sells food)
Did a video saying she’s been bullied about it on Aldis tiktok page - then some of her huns came over to defend her
Doing regular lives to sell her shite from an apparently newly styled room that looks like a before photo and as though the room has just been ransacked.
Tons of fire hazards in said room with extension leads plugged into extension leads and cables and wires EVERYWHERE - apparently it was sorted within minutes though!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Only 4 of her huns came to defend her. The rest of them were too busy ‘liking’ all the negative comments 🤣🤣🤣
(Don’t worry, I won’t tell her🤫😅)
Also, with the extension lead, apparently she didn’t know it was a fire hazard 🤯🙄🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Only 4 of her huns came to defend her. The rest of them were too busy ‘liking’ all the negative comments 🤣🤣🤣
(Don’t worry, I won’t tell her🤫😅)
Also, with the extension lead, apparently she didn’t know it was a fire hazard 🤯🙄🤣
How can anyone not know this?? Then again she’s nearly 40 and treated going to the tip as if it was Peter Pan’s next great adventure so I’m not surprised.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tesco video really did not happen she lives in a world of lies she new
How can anyone not know this?? Then again she’s nearly 40 and treated going to the tip as if it was Peter Pan’s next great adventure so I’m not surprised.
Probably mammy and daddy done everything for her

Reactions: 6
This speaks volumes about how many followers she is buying. Not even Mrs Hinch gains that many a day. Funny how they’re all round numbers as well!!
82ECF041-CA16-404E-A00C-68C07F370661.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I’ve never really understood why people buy followers? I’m assuming it’s to make them look better to brands and stuff?!

Reactions: 15
I’ve never really understood why people buy followers? I’m assuming it’s to make them look better to brands and stuff?!
More followers bigger pay check from brands . What brands should do is go through the profile see how many are non exciting pages now and how many likes and comments they get and watch a few lives to see how big an audience they are pulling before offering them big bucks for the job.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well done @Johnson1901 for the thread title love it! 😂
Recap:
Aimless says she quit her job to become a full time influenzer 🤭
Uproar after she got a free food parcel from Aldi where she responded saying she didn’t know it was food (although what did she expect from a place that sells food)
Did a video saying she’s been bullied about it on Aldis tiktok page - then some of her huns came over to defend her
Doing regular lives to sell her shite from an apparently newly styled room that looks like a before photo and as though the room has just been ransacked.
Tons of fire hazards in said room with extension leads plugged into extension leads and cables and wires EVERYWHERE - apparently it was sorted within minutes though!
Great recap and thank you for picking my thread suggestion!!
Aldi PR boxes, crappy handbands and super strong plasters are on me!! 🥳😂

This speaks volumes about how many followers she is buying. Not even Mrs Hinch gains that many a day. Funny how they’re all round numbers as well!!
View attachment 1563530
She really is dim. Even old Hinchy knows to vary the numbers 😂

Reactions: 9
Did anyone hear Harper tell everyone the name of her new teacher on the live because someone asked? Why would anyone need to know the name of the teacher?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
You have to have so many followers to be a content creator don't you .. could be wrong she's defo bought them. Why anyone likes aimless and her content I never no.

Halloween tree? Really? the person who ask has got a point it very unusual for a Halloween tree! Then gets called out about it on her shite content

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’ve been on a follower website and added up how much she must have spent to buy all those followers on the social blade screenshot I posted. Not sure why it stops in June but from what’s shown there she spent around £314.21 for 26,400 followers. No one lands on such a round number of followers each day! 100% bought!!

• Wow
We should all report her account as being fake spam. Technically it is because she's had to buy it all!

Wow that’s crazy. She must be absolutely raking it in to be able to spend that much on just increasing followers. I wonder what her family would make of that. Wow

Reactions: 5
They love the word ‘troll’ 🙄
It is a genuine question. Why have a tree at Halloween. It’s just stupid 🤣🤣 and yes, I like Halloween 🙄

We should all report her account as being fake spam. Technically it is because she's had to buy it all!
I tried reporting her for pretending to be someone she’s not🤣 Couldn’t think of a celebrity’s name though cos she’s one on her own 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow that’s crazy. She must be absolutely raking it in to be able to spend that much on just increasing followers. I wonder what her family would make of that. Wow
Why her uncle is a fraud it runs in the family ha they prob think what's she's doing is normal.

Last edited:
I certainly wouldn’t use her code for anything. Kayemarieboutique does HelloFresh, her content is inspiring she’s always up and active and if you look at her figures following/views/likes she does really good - perhaps because she’s nice, interesting and unproblematic. There’s so many influencers I follow with a similarish following of Aimless yet they manage to escape Tattle threads 🤔 I WONDER WHY.

Oh here I am just pulling my chair up!

Soooo doesn’t surprise me she buys followers coz surely not that many people find her interesting. I think a lot of people read here and agree. Just don’t comment.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.