Thissinglemama #13 We are having a Cost of living crisis, but Brainless Aimless doesn’t care about prices

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched some of her live lastnight and considering she allows herself to be on camera in that state, she would never influence me to buy anything she promotes. I agree with the person who said we should report her for fake spam, because that's what it is.

Reactions: 18
@Johnson1901 thank you for the thread title ❤

so here we are again, still gobsmacked by the total disregard for the cost of living crisis.

here’s one for the album.
Wonder if she uses that for tinder lol

I watched some of her live lastnight and considering she allows herself to be on camera in that state, she would never influence me to buy anything she promotes. I agree with the person who said we should report her for fake spam, because that's what it is.
Her stuff is overpriced shite that is cheaper on Superdrug etc other high streets market

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So the chicken goujon video. She’s gonna attempt to make, implying she’s never made them before? But then she has so what’s that’s about.

Yeah it is! I wouldn’t trust her for a start when she does reviews. Coz she lies all the time anyway!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So the chicken goujon video. She’s gonna attempt to make, implying she’s never made them before? But then she has so what’s that’s about.

Yeah it is! I wouldn’t trust her for a start when she does reviews. Coz she lies all the time anyway!
Why does she lie for I dislike her so much cause of it

How can she call them home made chicken gougons when she used shop bought breadcrumbs and a packet flavouring mix?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This thread moves faster than the speed of light....i will have to ask my boss for a longer break to catch up!! 🤣🤣

Oh someone ain't happy the " trolls" reported her Aldi video....so condesending!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she is saying someone reported her Aldi video … she probably reported it herself 🙄 I didn’t see anyone on here say they were reporting the video. She said she’s a full time creator now so she’s not stupid guys . She knows when to put AD 🙄🤣

Attachments

• Haha
So she is saying someone reported her Aldi video … she probably reported it herself 🙄 I didn’t see anyone on here say they were reporting the video. She said she’s a full time creator now so she’s not stupid guys . She knows when to put AD 🙄🤣
I did but how many has too haha oops

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So it’s her huns that are the stupid ones by saying on the Aldi video “it’s an ad, she needs to make a living, she’s providing for her daughter, why are you all jealous, don’t you know what an advertisement is, blah blah blah” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
They’re the ones who look silly 🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Love how there is so much more of us commenting on this thread, think there was only about 4 at the beginning. She really is the gift that keeps giving 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Get it up you hun! Have a nice aimless you bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t usually go for peoples looks but she’s a bleep, she is such a munter, takes absolutely no pride in her appearance, I can just imagine the smell of her house

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hope your all having the day you deserve. Coz we deserve the utter best. We are amazing 😻

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t usually go for peoples looks but she’s a bleep, she is such a munter, takes absolutely no pride in her appearance, I can just imagine the smell of her house
She's not even 5 mate lol

• Haha
So Aldi didn’t give it her to advertise. Just out of the goodness of their hearts. And she still took it off them knowing she has endless amount of money to spend. That’s even worse!

Reactions: 13
So Aldi didn’t give it her to advertise. Just out of the goodness of their hearts. And she still took it off them knowing she has endless amount of money to spend. That’s even worse!
This!!!!!

So she took it out of pure greed. Where she could of said “oh give it to someone more needy” and why did she tag them then, she wanted them to see it and they’ll gift her or work with her more hahaha she’s thick! And them nails need looking at ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.