Thissinglemama #115 Aimee doesn’t read here.. She Brows 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never get the veg and pizza but then she’s added pretzel thins and houmous.

And sure she’s drunk dishing up her own dinner, the weird faces & she looks even grubbier than she did earlier.
She looks like Helen in Death becomes her, before the potion 🤣

That’s one thing I’ll say about beefy, she always puts her face on, on all 10 of them, but she does look after herself more than this gormless oaf.

IMG_3651.jpeg
IMG_3652.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As a person who’s studied animals in fair detail she honestly winds me up. It’s ridiculous how many people Aimee included who spends hundreds on things for their pets that are just unnecessary and they think it’s giving the animal a better life and it’s just not. A cat bed why? They sleep wherever they want according to her. Cat litter freshener? Stupid. Cat toys? Pointless. Money burns a hole in her pocket

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I'm sorry but I grew up with cats and never ever was it acceptable for them to walk all over the work surfaces like hers do. 🤢 it's not that she doesn't care, it's that she's a lazy mess who couldn't be arsed to train them that it's wrong.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
She should care what she looks like, going out the way she does isn’t the flex she thinks it is.
Harper will soon be embarrassed by her mum ( if she isn’t already) she has no thought to how Harper might feel about things that will ultimately affect her.
There's " not caring what you look like," and not caring what you look like, and she really does not care, exactly what we've all been saying for ages!
She should be ashamed of herself.
She doesn’t even care what Harper looks like going out
The un-ironed clothes, the mis-matched clothes, the unbrushed hair and dirty fingernails
It’s not Harpers fault at 9 years old

Reactions: 16
All that money and she still manages to look like an unkempt, grime ridden, grot bag who lives and eats like a scuff and acts like a dumb idiot! And why does she always look like she needs a hose down with a jet wash 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
What the duck was that tit she served up tonight? Tuna on a tit cheap pizza, microwave veg, crisps and dip isn’t a balanced meal for a child 🤦🏼‍♀️ it’s not a meal, it just looks like a child has been let lose at a buffet. As for the tit she made herself, as tit as it was those eggs probably cost more than the tit pizza H was given. If I let my children decide what they have for dinner every night they would make up mental tit! Why is she so scared of putting in boundaries for H? Or actually telling her no from time to time?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What the duck was that tit she served up tonight? Tuna on a tit cheap pizza, microwave veg, crisps and dip isn’t a balanced meal for a child 🤦🏼‍♀️ it’s not a meal, it just looks like a child has been let lose at a buffet. As for the tit she made herself, as tit as it was those eggs probably cost more than the tit pizza H was given. If I let my children decide what they have for dinner every night they would make up mental tit! Why is she so scared of putting in boundaries for H? Or actually telling her no from time to time?
She will never say no to Harper, I mean she lets her have gravy on cucumber 🥒 and drink KFC gravy like ‘soup’. Harper rules the roost and what she wants she gets.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I'm convinced she has a eating disorder I knew a woman who used to buy so much junk takeaways and sweet stuff and then say she didn't like sweet stuff found out years later she was bullimic I know it's been mentioned here before either that or she's on the weed and gets the munchies
---

They are pushing her old content out cause she's that boring 😴 😴 😴
It’s weird that Wallet can’t cook his own tea, but more weird why he hasn’t gone with his fairly new wife, even weirder still that Aimz and Hamper are never invited round to Wallet and wife's house for tea.
So maybe one of her lurker huns can ask her for us - save her having to read here for the lazy-arsed self!
I think Greggy doesn't go away with Medadswyfe as she goes to see her son and he's been going around for dinner at Aimee's as she asked him to come, keeping him sweet, bill week is coming up! Lol
At least she has been cooking proper meals for him, not the crap she serves H up everyday. 🤢

Reactions: 9
She will never say no to Harper, I mean she lets her have gravy on cucumber 🥒 and drink KFC gravy like ‘soup’. Harper rules the roost and what she wants she gets.
Harper must have huge meltdowns and aimless is afraid of causing one so just lets her call all the shots. I dont see any other reason why tbh. Aimless was so timid around H when showing her those m and s clothes.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Monday's TT's
Wasn't Fidji water recalled?
The fake acting and laughing is pathetic and so childish.
I see she is back at cooking shite dinners again 🙄.
Funny how Mommie Dearest didn't ask Hamper what she wanted for dinner when Wallet was over for dinner every night last week?
Was the take away from Just Wings, Hampers pay off for not demanding her usual weird concoction of food or a take away, while Wallet was coming for dinner?

Harper must have huge meltdowns and aimless is afraid of causing one so just lets her call all the shots. I dont see any other reason why tbh. Aimless was so timid around H when showing her those m and s clothes.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Will she get the cats microchipped do we think?🤔
Deadline was Monday 10th so I doubt it
---
Monday's TT's
Wasn't Fidji water recalled?
The fake acting and laughing is pathetic and so childish.
I see she is back at cooking shite dinners again 🙄.
Funny how Mommie Dearest didn't ask Hamper what she wanted for dinner when Wallet was over for dinner every night last week?
Was the take away from Just Wings, Hampers pay off for not demanding her usual weird concoction of food or a take away, while Wallet was coming for dinner?
but Harper doesn’t like spicy🤷‍♀️
---
Deadline was Monday 10th so I doubt it
---

but Harper doesn’t like spicy🤷‍♀️
ETA missed that they’d been chipped, what about the other 2?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I wonder , by the time I was the age of H , I was walking to and from school ( without any grown ups) . Even when the snow was up to our knees . I can just see it when H starts high school A will still be driving her ( if she's still allowed too. )
Not cleaning the kitchen after dinner , no just no I couldn't go to bed knowing all that woukd be awaiting me in the morning. And in my house I am the dishwasher, once I've done the kitchen after dinner that's it I know everything is basically done for the day .

H is just following in her Mother’s footsteps. If Aimee doesn’t want to do something she clearly doesn’t do it - does she wash up? does she clean up? does she brush up? The woman does nothing…Unless it’s for content or a quick dopamine hit, she’s uninterested. Path of least resistance and all that.

God help her if she had to get an actual job, be a present parent, become her parents carer or actually face some hardship in her life, she’d have a bleeping breakdown.

• Haha
As a person who’s studied animals in fair detail she honestly winds me up. It’s ridiculous how many people Aimee included who spends hundreds on things for their pets that are just unnecessary and they think it’s giving the animal a better life and it’s just not. A cat bed why? They sleep wherever they want according to her. Cat litter freshener? Stupid. Cat toys? Pointless. Money burns a hole in her pocket
Simply because Aimless . equates spending money to love. .so I must be a fantastic /mummy/daughter ect ect .I'd love for a psychiatrist to look deep in to her. .omg they would have their work cut out .😁

• Haha
Over stimulated going to bed if she tidys up after dinner?? No love, you are just lazy and have zero pride in yourself or your home!
Surely you have your dinner at dinner time between 5-6.30pm, eat it and tidy up all before 7pm.....3+ hours before bedtime?
Cats have the run of the place at bed time and they are allowed on the furniture so are they climbing all over the benches in the kitchen eating leftovers......🤢🤢.
I certainly wouldn't be eating in her house.
There is normally 2 of them how many dishes can there be anyway.

And love you are not up at the crack arse to do the school run looking like a woman, us normal mothers are, to get walks done, actually have a shower, tidy up, do the school run and go to our actual job!
Piss off 😡😡

• Heart
Yup, I’m up, had a shower, done my face, got ready whilst I watch an episode of Love Island. Ordered a food shop, some Father’s Day presents before I get my kid up and get her ready for Sports Day, attend that (without someone holding my hand) and then go to work. Then when I’m home tonight, get homework done, cook dinner (and do the dishes) and all the other stuff that needs to be done round the house because I’m a single Mum and nobody else is going to do it. Then do it all again tomorrow ☺ Then the activity clubs, the friends, etc. etc.

Aimee could never…

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.