Thissinglemama #115 Aimee doesn’t read here.. She Brows 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t make sense would prefer to get up 15 mins earlier to clean the kitchen because doing the night before stresses her too much but says she can’t get up with enough time to make herself presentable for the school run?!
But half the time she’s complaining she has no clean plates/cutlery. So she isn’t cleaning the kitchen or putting the dishwasher on for days. She doesn’t wash for days either. She’s just one lazy grubby grotbags
---
How can loading the dishwasher be too much for her?! 😂she’s a lazy duck. I just can’t deal with yesterday’s dishes being in the kitchen the following morning, it’s absolutely rank. Takes zero time to put stuff in a dishwasher and do a quick wipe around of worktops etc. Even washing dishes by hand takes hardly anytime, it’s just her and Harper hardly like she’s got 6 peoples dishes to wash. I can’t stick her.
It takes me 15 mins max to wash up, clean the sides and whizz round with the hoover and there’s only 2 of us. It’s never that long when you’re not letting it pile up. The only reason she’s over stimulated is because there’s days worth of washing up to sort. If she stopped getting wasted after dinner she’d be able to clean the kitchen AND have a shower

Reactions: 14
Why the duck is it so important that she has to relax at night and she can’t be overstimulated? Y’know what overstimulates you? And it’s been proven? To be on your phone at nighttime, but i bet she’s not avoiding that. Also, what is she having to relax from?! Her kid is in the bathroom doing god knows what in the sink, what the hell is she doing?! She’s not got a hectic schedule, she leaves her kid to get on with whatever she’s up to, she’s not posting at night. Why is it imperative that she has to relax at night?!

I bet she’d care what she looked like when she left the house if she were getting brands that were focussed on beauty etc. She’s not creating content for Hairburst anymore so her hair’s like a burst cushion most days.

She lives on a different planet - what a great role model for her kid 😐

I’ve suffered with poor mental health over the years, like a lot of people, when I’m beginning to not care I look like or my environment, that’s when I know it’s taking a dive. I do struggle to work out if she’s actually depressed about the state of her life or this is just who she is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Maybe what she actually means is she’s too pissed of a night time to clean the kitchen…that’s why she looks hungover and rough as duck every morning

Reactions: 19
So she couldn’t give H her burger last night because it was spicy, (it didn’t even have any sauce on so couldn’t of been that spicy) - but today H is having hot and spicy pretzels with her tea? Make it make sense 😂😂

I never get the veg and pizza but then she’s added pretzel thins and houmous.

And sure she’s drunk dishing up her own dinner, the weird faces & she looks even grubbier than she did earlier.
It's the housecoat over the clothes she's been wearing all day, just gives pure slobby, on the dole watching crappy daytime tv all day vibes. She doesn't look one bit happy, she can fling back her head and laugh at nothing into the void all she likes, she is one unhappy, unfulfilled, empty head of a lassie. Spending money on tit is all she has, her content is awful and she looks horrific.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Can you imagine harper when she's older, like moved out and has mates over and serves up pizza with microwave veg thinking that's a totally normal meal. Poor lass

• Haha
  • Sad
Thought Hamper didn’t do spicey food (hence her not being able to have the spicey chicken burger the other night ) yet tonight she’s been slopped up some hot n spicey pretzels to go with the feast of the slop! Explain that then Aimz??

Reactions: 12
Funny how Aimless apparently has ignored Shirley for a week as the dads on the scene .
She just gives her time to whichever parent suits her selfish needs .

Reactions: 23
Funny how Aimless apparently has ignored Shirley for a week as the dads on the scene .
I bet she has been fuming about having to cook all week for GTW. Her inability to plan meals went right out the window didn’t it 🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
Is it just me or do you not just put things in the dishwasher through the day then put it on as you go to bed then have one of the kids empty it in the morning. Rinse and repeat, literally. The kids even put their own plates in there so I don’t need to do that either. It’s pretty simple 😂. Buy some antibac wipes and after each meal wipe the sides and there you go. Clean kitchen.

Reactions: 17
Is it just me or do you not just put things in the dishwasher through the day then put it on as you go to bed then have one of the kids empty it in the morning. Rinse and repeat, literally. The kids even put their own plates in there so I don’t need to do that either. It’s pretty simple 😂. Buy some antibac wipes and after each meal wipe the sides and there you go. Clean kitchen.
I’ve said before i don’t get why she makes such a fuss of the kitchen! She’s mostly heating up so not much mess to load into the dishwasher. Put it on overnight and take turns unloading… it’s so quick and easy.
My kids load the dishwasher I stick it on overnight and in the morning I usually empty it while I’m waiting for the kettle to boil. Then when the kids have finished their breakfast they put the dirty bowls straight into the dishwasher.

How she can find doing the bare minimum stimulating I will never know.
Like someone else said it’s making it harder work leaving it !! She is such a stupid witch.

She isn’t teaching Harper anything other than how to be a filthy dirty lazy witch.

Reactions: 15
prob fell out with her cos she had charlie and ralph round

Reactions: 10
I used to do that without a care in the world for years, then a fireman friend went crazy at me and told me if I saw what he saw I wouldn’t do it again. He put the fear in me so now I have to be around when it’s on
I don’t know the stats if it’s safe or not, it’s just once he said it to me that was it!
We leave our fridges and freezers on all day and night don’t we? And all kinds of things on standby. It’s just the washing machine, dishwasher and phone chargers I won’t put on overnight

Reactions: 12
Why the duck is it so important that she has to relax at night and she can’t be overstimulated? Y’know what overstimulates you? And it’s been proven? To be on your phone at nighttime, but i bet she’s not avoiding that. Also, what is she having to relax from?! Her kid is in the bathroom doing god knows what in the sink, what the hell is she doing?! She’s not got a hectic schedule, she leaves her kid to get on with whatever she’s up to, she’s not posting at night. Why is it imperative that she has to relax at night?!

I bet she’d care what she looked like when she left the house if she were getting brands that were focussed on beauty etc. She’s not creating content for Hairburst anymore so her hair’s like a burst cushion most days.

She lives on a different planet - what a great role model for her kid 😐

I’ve suffered with poor mental health over the years, like a lot of people, when I’m beginning to not care I look like or my environment, that’s when I know it’s taking a dive. I do struggle to work out if she’s actually depressed about the state of her life or this is just who she is.

The thing is, her anxiety/mental health etc is fabricated for content. She can't even be consistent with that. She's a disgraceful shitshow, end of.

Her not caring what she looks like comes from her abounding laziness nothing more. That is who she is.

• Heart
All those cats... a manky kitchen left over night and god knows what other rubbish lying around.

• Sick
She should care what she looks like, going out the way she does isn’t the flex she thinks it is.
Harper will soon be embarrassed by her mum ( if she isn’t already) she has no thought to how Harper might feel about things that will ultimately affect her.

Reactions: 11
There's " not caring what you look like," and not caring what you look like, and she really does not care, exactly what we've all been saying for ages!
She should be ashamed of herself.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.