Thissinglemama #115 Aimee doesn’t read here.. She Brows 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
urgh not with that horrible granny smelly cardigan on
Why is she oversexualising her 9 year old proper weirdo heartbreaker shut up, she is so centred around men its disgustibg
Seems like she wants Harold too grown up too soon 😕 drinking partner no doubt, her whole life is surrounded around men, for someone traumatised she couldn't wait too jump on dating apps.

Reactions: 13
So Charlis had a migraine for a few days but manages to go to work, do housework, drive to Southport ,go shopping as her son needs clothes then cook a roast dinner....
Shaimless breaks a nail and she gets her mum and dad round to hold her hand,do school runs and mop her brow. Pathetic.

Funny how charli didn't go shopping with them yesterday though .......

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Seems like she wants Harold too grown up too soon 😕 drinking partner no doubt, her whole life is surrounded around men, for someone traumatised she couldn't wait too jump on dating apps.
She’ll be giving wkds as soon as she can. She’s desperate to be that cool mum who lets their kid drink/smoke. In reality she knows that once Wendy’s gone she won’t have a drinking partner

• Sick
Reactions: 15
So Charlis had a migraine for a few days but manages to go to work, do housework, drive to Southport ,go shopping as her son needs clothes then cook a roast dinner....
Shaimless breaks a nail and she gets her mum and dad round to hold her hand,do school runs and mop her brow. Pathetic.

Funny how charli didn't go shopping with them yesterday though .......
And mummy doesn't run to Charlie & mop her brow whilst feeding her ife lollies. They're both absolutely disgusting....I'm on team Charlie

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She’ll be giving wkds as soon as she can. She’s desperate to be that cool mum who lets their kid drink/smoke. In reality she knows that once Wendy’s gone she won’t have a drinking partner
I actually used to know a family like this, they were extremely well off and used to think they could do whatever they liked. You know the type! They always gave their children alcohol underage and I mean early teens. The kids were used to it, it was part of there usual social highlight. I agree Aimlees can’t wait to get harper down the bloody pub or give her a few drinks behind closed doors. The whole family are alcohol mad!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
My 6 year old must be a pre teen then cause his attitude is shocking 🤣 If I say something is black, he says it’s white. It’s like arguing with a mini me he’s so stubborn 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The caption should be 'piss taker' like her.
---

Jim or Ronald more closer than jane 😐 I lurk here as I will start ranting, I hate the pissy knickers dirty cow 😳🙉👊
Shaimee will spend a couple of hours on getting herself ready but won't spend 10 mins checking Hamper looks presentable though! Hair not brushed, a jumper that looks 3 times too big! 😡
DO BETTER AIMEE, FFS! JUST DO BETTER!!

Reactions: 21
Ok Wendy we can see you are trying to show your other child isn't your favorite after all 🙄🙄. Personally, from an outsider looking in I think it's disgusting that Charlie is on her own and works full time and the only time you and Aimee, see her is if she drives to you!!

Always on the drink, don't worry about the spuds as long as you didn't forget the Prosecco that's the main thing!!

Reactions: 17
I'm sorry, for a child who has just come back from a holiday in Spain, how can Hamper still be that pale and still have dark circles under her eyes????? Its got to be from her shite diet and not going out in the sunshine enough. If nothing else, give that child a Vitamin D tablet at least!
I'd post the full photo on here but it would probably just give Aimless another excuse to do a clapback & hers bore me rigid now.
The photo is on IG if anyone wants to see it!

Also, Why idoes Mommie Dearest allow a 9yr old to wear makeup? She doesn't need it. why cant she let Harper be a 9 yr old child and stop forcing her to be a 'pre-teen' (she is 9 NOT 12!).
At least brush her hair when you go out, or put it up in a pony tail. She looks like she's come straight from the workhouse!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Ok Wendy we can see you are trying to show your other child isn't your favorite after all 🙄🙄. Personally, from an outsider looking in I think it's disgusting that Charlie is on her own and works full time and the only time you and Aimee, see her is if she drives to you!!

Always on the drink, don't worry about the spuds as long as you didn't forget the Prosecco that's the main thing!!
Wendy sounded half cut on Charlie’s video

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I'm sorry, for a child who has just come back from a holiday in Spain, how can Hamper still be that pale and still have dark circles under her eyes????? Its got to be from her shite diet and not going out in the sunshine enough. If nothing else, give that child a Vitamin D tablet at least!
I'd post the full photo on here but it would probably just give Aimless another excuse to do a clapback & hers bore me rigid now.
The photo is on IG if anyone wants to see it!

Also, Why idoes Mommie Dearest allow a 9yr old to wear makeup? She doesn't need it. why cant she let Harper be a 9 yr old child and stop forcing her to be a 'pre-teen' (she is 9 NOT 12!).
At least brush her hair when you go out, or put it up in a pony tail. She looks like she's come straight from the workhouse!
I was just thinking that myself. She’s been abroad twice and there have been enough sunny days in the UK although it doesn’t feel like it recently. Most kids I know and see are a lovely golden colour by now. I’m actually jealous of my wee boys tan, people would pay money for it 🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.