Thissinglemama #115 Aimee doesn’t read here.. She Brows 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How fake and forced does old twit hat come across in the latest tit tok with R Charlie!
I really feel for her 😪

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
After seeing her GMC live how on earth can her crazy huns not see she uses filters! Her face is so long in that outfit video but on live it’s small and round

Reactions: 13
Aimee strikes me as the mum who will flirt with her daughters boyfriends and try and ‘pull them’ for herself

Reactions: 23
Aimee strikes me as the mum who will flirt with her daughters boyfriends and try and ‘pull them’ for herself
Aimee’s the kind of woman who’ll shag anything with a pulse and a cock… she’s learnt off old wide leg Wendy

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Been at a bbq all day, where the food was flowing. But still having more when she gets home.
Seems like H is no longer demanding LHR park as I noticed it was half a pound of flora she put on her crackers 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Harper always looks messy though…..no matter how many designer items she has, her outfits either don’t match, fit right or even look good/age appropriate🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
£55 for that dress, and she bought a pink version too (which looks to be £66) so £121 on 2 summer dresses, where she admits she won’t wear the same outfit twice 🫠

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
1000018533.jpg

Let's find her a man....
Here's your dating profile pic all set up Aimless.... go to town!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
So Charli and Ralph are at Shirley's but Aimless isn't popping to see them .....hmmmm

Charl saying today was all about Ralph and she didn't buy anything as she didn't need anything ....definite shade being thrown.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.