Thissinglemama #115 Aimee doesn’t read here.. She Brows 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dress wouldn't be my cuppa tea but I will give her credit where it is due....I think she has made an effort and her hair looks clean and brushed!!! (Credit might not stay long with me, you can't trust it 🤣🤣)

nbvFVPiEiJH6JOGIok.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’ll be like Mary Poppins on speed if she spots a rich divorcee taking his kids there for the day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She looks like a foooking lamp shade!! And those manky wedges!!🤢
Look at all the tit including a slider/shoe in the background!!
skank
View attachment 2997628
Yes but take note she not showing the hedge /conifers ..she was allegedly having cut down or the marvellous grass , bet it's dying 🤣🤣🤣love her for that . everything she touches fails .

Reactions: 13
The dress wouldn't be my cuppa tea but I will give her credit where it is due....I think she has made an effort and her hair looks clean and brushed!!! (Credit might not stay long with me, you can't trust it 🤣🤣)

View attachment 2997631
I agree it's a bit better than normal. Her face looks weird. Like her head is too big for her body Has she had fillers as well as the other stuff I wonder? It's got that pillow looks that takes a while to go down after treatment

Reactions: 15
That pose man. I work in a nursery and that’s what all the little ones do when they’ve done a wee dance for you or they’ve been in the imaginative corner and they’ve got a fancy dress on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I agree it's a bit better than normal. Her face looks weird. Like her head is too big for her body Has she had fillers as well as the other stuff I wonder? It's got that pillow looks that takes a while to go down after treatment
Did I imagine someone saying she looks like Jane McDonald?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
One gust of wind and the golf club get a puffy fanny view!
Not really sure about the dress. It’s a holiday dress to me. More a beach cover up than lunch with old fellas at the golf club.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The caption should be 'piss taker' like her.
---

Jim or Ronald more closer than jane 😐 I lurk here as I will start ranting, I hate the pissy knickers dirty cow 😳🙉👊
urgh not with that horrible granny smelly cardigan on
Why is she oversexualising her 9 year old proper weirdo heartbreaker shut up, she is so centred around men its disgustibg

• Sick
Reactions: 24
No cos Bperfect is only scraping the barrel with Vav, Cherine and Cole & Abbie at the moment 😂
---
She’s not sure about a DUD cos she ain’t got much in? So what happened to all that M&S food she got because she’s had 2 takeaways?!
LIES!!! She has no friends just like her egg donor doesnt
---
It’s not, it’s this. Think her wearing a dress she’s gonna look out of place. She will get it so wrong as usual
View attachment 2997466View attachment 2997467
Absolute Narcassist!

All I want for today

is my Husband who is an amazing Father to have the best laziest day possible. I don't want him to lift a finger.

And for my Dad to be surrounded with love in hospital as he has been in for three weeks and is very poorly.

I'm not thinking of me today. Maybe Aimee should re think that and say "all I want today is for my Dad to have a nice day"

This day is about the Dad's out there, not that Aimless can see past her own nose (literally) obviously this day is all about her! Just like her Me Dad's wedding!

Thinking of all you lovely tattlers whose Daddies are in heaven this Fathers Day, sending so much love to you all x
My first one without my dad and my god is hurts 💔 like really fkin hurts 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.