Thissinglemama #115 Aimee doesn’t read here.. She Brows 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not, it’s this. Think her wearing a dress she’s gonna look out of place. She will get it so wrong as usual
Love that for her getting it wrong as usual, but her mummy says she looks fabulous in the cream dress so all will be okay !!!
Pre warning of no DUD tonight and no food in??? How can someone who goes shopping so much, never have food in. So another takeaway then - 3rd day in a row, is she even embarrassed now !!!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Love that for her getting it wrong as usual, but her mummy says she looks fabulous in the cream dress so all will be okay !!!
Pre warning of no DUD tonight and no food in??? How can someone who goes shopping so much, never have food in. So another takeaway then - 3rd day in a row, is she even embarrassed now !!!
She’s got all that M&S food she bought Friday unless she’s scoffed it

• Sick
Reactions: 15
1000018511.jpg
1000018513.jpg

Absolute Narcassist!

All I want for today

is my Husband who is an amazing Father to have the best laziest day possible. I don't want him to lift a finger.

And for my Dad to be surrounded with love in hospital as he has been in for three weeks and is very poorly.

I'm not thinking of me today. Maybe Aimee should re think that and say "all I want today is for my Dad to have a nice day"

This day is about the Dad's out there, not that Aimless can see past her own nose (literally) obviously this day is all about her! Just like her Me Dad's wedding!

Thinking of all you lovely tattlers whose Daddies are in heaven this Fathers Day, sending so much love to you all x

• Heart
Reactions: 32
God forbid she ever said to Harper 'it would be nice if you spent the day with your dad'...I find all this 'what Harper wants, Harper gets' stuff bizarre 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s not, it’s this. Think her wearing a dress she’s gonna look out of place. She will get it so wrong as usual
I doubt it’s this. I went to this last year and it’s just a family fun day in the park, she mentioned about a dress code which this won’t have 🤷🏼‍♀️ if I remember last year she went the golf club for a Father’s Day event and she mentioned about a helicopter landing didn’t she? Something like that anyway

Reactions: 12
It will definitely be at the the Birkdale golf club as they have got a family fun day for Father’s Day today.

Let's not forget the brown boots/ brown jacket combo she wore to a dressy event with all the young girls 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If this is a really posh do she’s going too? Why hasn’t the greasy cat piss smelling wrong un had her nails done? Skank bet she shows her dad up today

• Haha
Why is the golf club the only place she goes to with her dad? (Apart from once they went to restaurant for his birthday with his friends)
Is medadzwife going with them or is she left at home with a pot noddle??
Does Wallet actually play golf or is he just flashing the cash by bring a member?
Why does she need a spray tan to go out for lunch with dad? It’s not like she’s on a hot date night out or anything is it??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is the golf club the only place she goes to with her dad? (Apart from once they went to restaurant for his birthday with his friends)
Is medadzwife going with them or is she left at home with a pot noddle??
Does Wallet actually play golf or is he just flashing the cash by bring a member?
Why does she need a spray tan to go out for lunch with dad? It’s not like she’s on a hot date night out or anything is it??
I’m guessing the spray tan is to hide the dirt and to make her smell less like cat piss 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks like a foooking lamp shade!! And those manky wedges!!🤢
Look at all the tit including a slider/shoe in the background!!
skank
IMG_5891.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2997466View attachment 2997467
Absolute Narcassist!

All I want for today

is my Husband who is an amazing Father to have the best laziest day possible. I don't want him to lift a finger.

And for my Dad to be surrounded with love in hospital as he has been in for three weeks and is very poorly.

I'm not thinking of me today. Maybe Aimee should re think that and say "all I want today is for my Dad to have a nice day"

This day is about the Dad's out there, not that Aimless can see past her own nose (literally) obviously this day is all about her! Just like her Me Dad's wedding!

Thinking of all you lovely tattlers whose Daddies are in heaven this Fathers Day, sending so much love to you all x
Everything is about her. I was waiting for her to say something " nice" about her dad...but no chance, all about her and the trolls!
Me dad's wedding, her nan's funeral,all about her and the other two!
Thinking of you❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.