Thissinglemama #115 Aimee doesn’t read here.. She Brows 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Charlie has had a migraine for days and those arsewipes can’t go and visit her! It’s always Charlie who has to come down to see them. Wendy should get off her lazy arse and drive to bloody blackpool! Plus why won’t Aimee drive there? She drives everywhere else! God they are a pair of selfish twats!!!

Reactions: 26
Unpopular opinion maybe but the fact that Shirl is walking round with a shopping trolley gives me the impression she’s as pathetic as her oldest daughter. Clearly those 2 are cut from the same cloth. Charlie Nips is better off out of it.

Reactions: 20
Been at a barbecue all afternoon but still requires a dinner, duck's sake...🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 13
So Charli and Ralph are at Shirley's but Aimless isn't popping to see them .....hmmmm

Charl saying today was all about Ralph and she didn't buy anything as she didn't need anything ....definite shade being thrown.
Was Charlie seeing her dad today? They seem genuinely close rather than useful v dependent

Reactions: 8
She’s pissed in that “DUD” and yes h ate loads cos she wasn’t eating your shite bleeping food

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Indian takeaway for dinner

And looking like the Aimee from yesterday on auld Shirls video
I can only watch half of that cos Wendy & her voice is so bloody boring and long winded!! They do my head in. Aimee and her constant need to shop and spend money is embarrassing. It’s just something to do to fill her empty boring life. Get a grip.
---
God help us if this is the face of a woman living her best life…

View attachment 2996406
I don’t even allow my cats to see me looking that rough never mind thousands of people on TT. It’s really not that hard to run a brush through your hair. That dressing gown will stink!!!
---
I agree it's a bit better than normal. Her face looks weird. Like her head is too big for her body Has she had fillers as well as the other stuff I wonder? It's got that pillow looks that takes a while to go down after treatment
I think the puffy pillow look is the fact she eats carbs like she’s in a carb eating competition

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I hate people who say kids are going to be “heart breakers”. Cannot stand it
It pisses me right off harper will be on the cocktail cans full face of make-up vaping for her 12 birthday and that's being generous in reality it will be 10
...tupac vape party anyone

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
The photo on instagram of aimless with her dad has made me laugh 😆

He looks like someone she’s just dragged in and said pretend you’re me dad
He looks confused 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The photo on instagram of aimless with her dad has made me laugh 😆

He looks like someone she’s just dragged in and said pretend you’re me dad
He looks confused 😂
If anyone watches or has watched Home and Away - wallet reminds me of Alf Stewart off that Aussie soap!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.