Thissinglemama #115 Aimee doesn’t read here.. She Brows 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My sons same age as harper but he's 5ft 4 and ehhh big boned like his dad 🤣 and the length on kids size tracksuits etc is just too short on him so he wears a small or xs adult just depends but harper is tiny there's nothing to her so those clothes will drown her

Reactions: 14
God help us if this is the face of a woman living her best life…

View attachment 2996406
How is she single? I don’t understand why men aren’t falling at her feet when she looks like this! 😂 does she ever watch her videos back and be like…ok I look like a character from Shameless let’s sort the hair out, take off the bloody dressing gown and make a small effort. I just couldn’t let people see me looking like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s not living her best life at all .. I seen them in Liverpool today ( You couldn’t miss Aimee in that ugly coat and the mother was wearing her silly hat pushing a shopping trolley 🫣 … Well they looked like a pair of miseries … Nothing special about them … So don’t be fooled with them videos of them laughing smiling ect ….. They looked pissed off 🤣
Did anyone hear her say next time Taylor swift is on she will.get her and Wendy tickets
Will Wendy take her shopping trolley hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As you've all said, buying a 9yr old adult clothing is absolutely ridiculous!! There's this thing called AGE appropriate aimless!! No need for her to be wearing tupac or other bleeping nonsense. But then we are well aware that you don't like to safeguard your daughter or be a decent mother in any shape or form

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have twin girls who are 9, I’m aware the teens are coming but I’m doing anything I can to slow it down. It feels like she’s rushing it to happen. I honestly think it’s so she can use it as an excuse when she’s called out for her parenting. Harper doesn’t want to go out, She wants to go shopping etc.
---

I’ve bought my 9 year old a jumper size 2xs (women’s section) and it’s massive, she wears it to bed, it looks like a baggy dress.
Omg me too! They are 10 in the summer though. But same. They still wear clothes from the children’s section because, you guessed it, they are CHILDREN

She’s desperate for H to grow up so she can go boozing with her like she did/does with her ‘mummy’ it’s sad to see. Let her be a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
As you've all said, buying a 9yr old adult clothing is absolutely ridiculous!! There's this thing called AGE appropriate aimless!! No need for her to be wearing tupac or other bleeping nonsense. But then we are well aware that you don't like to safeguard your daughter or be a decent mother in any shape or form
That’s the thing, she doesn’t have a clue. My son is an absolute giant at nearly 6ft at 14. At 10 he was 5’5 but he was in age 13/14 by time he got to secondary school he was in XS mens but it was all appropriate clothing and fit him correctly. Now he’s in medium mens but has a 34” leg so needs tall clothing. If this was my daughter I’d have struggled to clothe her appropriately because there’s a lot of clothing out there that’s skimpy and I wouldn’t wear it let alone dress a pre pubescent child in it!

Stick to bloody children’s section Aimee she’s 9 not 19!

Reactions: 11
She’s not living her best life at all .. I seen them in Liverpool today ( You couldn’t miss Aimee in that ugly coat and the mother was wearing her silly hat pushing a shopping trolley 🫣 … Well they looked like a pair of miseries … Nothing special about them … So don’t be fooled with them videos of them laughing smiling ect ….. They looked pissed off 🤣
A shopping trolley?! 🤣🤣🤣 like an old lady pull along thing?? Can you confirm Aimee’s face is like the GMC live?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That’s the thing, she doesn’t have a clue. My son is an absolute giant at nearly 6ft at 14. At 10 he was 5’5 but he was in age 13/14 by time he got to secondary school he was in XS mens but it was all appropriate clothing and fit him correctly. Now he’s in medium mens but has a 34” leg so needs tall clothing. If this was my daughter I’d have struggled to clothe her appropriately because there’s a lot of clothing out there that’s skimpy and I wouldn’t wear it let alone dress a pre pubescent child in it!

Stick to bloody children’s section Aimee she’s 9 not 19!
She serves her food off paw patrol plates but then dresses her in a Tupac hoody.... she's bat tit crazy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Apologies to anyone who likes/uses the facial glow stuff but it always either makes you look dirty and you need a bloody good wash or gives Tin man vibes….

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Apologies to anyone who likes/uses the facial glow stuff but it always either makes you look dirty and you need a bloody good wash or gives Tin man vibes….
I agree it's horrible in any brand. Best used on the body only, not the face ever

She serves her food off paw patrol plates but then dresses her in a Tupac hoody.... she's bat tit crazy 🤣
Tupac loving, hammy Sammy eating, slime making but can’t cut up her own food pre teen she’ll have you know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I tried it multiple ways and I just look a sweaty mess 🥵

• Haha
Steph has just come up on my FYP in Ibiza with a load of other tick tokers , I guess the sweaty meff didn’t get the invite ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Steph has just come up on my FYP in Ibiza with a load of other tick tokers , I guess the sweaty meff didn’t get the invite ?
No cos Bperfect is only scraping the barrel with Vav, Cherine and Cole & Abbie at the moment 😂
---
She’s not sure about a DUD cos she ain’t got much in? So what happened to all that M&S food she got because she’s had 2 takeaways?!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.