Thissinglemama #115 Aimee doesn’t read here.. She Brows 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you say you’re living your best life, you usually aren’t. It like blokes who brag about sex, they’re the ones not getting it.
Aimee could do so much good with her platform be honest for a start. But I don’t think she has much else to offer, I don’t know if she’s crafty, or artistic practical. She could do loads of stuff. She could go to yoga or a painting class, she’s got enough free time.
But she just eats and shops. I don’t think that’s classed as a skill.
She’s not living her best life at all .. I seen them in Liverpool today ( You couldn’t miss Aimee in that ugly coat and the mother was wearing her silly hat pushing a shopping trolley 🫣 … Well they looked like a pair of miseries … Nothing special about them … So don’t be fooled with them videos of them laughing smiling ect ….. They looked pissed off 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
She’s not living her best life at all .. I seen them in Liverpool today ( You couldn’t miss Aimee in that ugly coat and the mother was wearing her silly hat pushing a shopping trolley 🫣 … Well they looked like a pair of miseries … Nothing special about them … So don’t be fooled with them videos of them laughing smiling ect ….. They looked pissed off 🤣
Did you get any photos?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Eh, I hate to sound thick as two short planks....but why is she buying women's xsmall for her daughter who is 9!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Eh, I hate to sound thick as two short planks....but why is she buying women's xsmall for her daughter who is 9!?!?
Cos she thinks she’s this grown up pre teen. When in theory the kid is average size and not in XS clothes as that’s about the same size as 13/14 yrs and she’s not in that size.

Reactions: 19
Jesus all that frigging food and she’s sat on her floor eating at her coffee table!! Why the duck do they never eat at the dining table!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She is rediculous!!
Today's 💩 from Princess P so far today....

I never saw ANYONE ask about a makeup tutorial on GMC's live...only why she looked so chubby, yes, but nothing about a makeup tutorial 😂

Who does a haircare live and not wash their hair before as well?
Yayyy we can all look like a drag queen now thanks porky pig

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
June takeaway tracker (not including the fees)

01.06 - KFC = around £40
02.06 - No DUD so potentially a takeaway
09.06 - Just Wings = £35
14.06 - The Fryery = £15.45
15.06 - Indian = £37.20

Total so far = £127.65

• Wow
  • Sick
Indian takeaway for dinner

And looking like the Aimee from yesterday on auld Shirls video
Actually embarrassed for the both of them,.the fact they laugh at each other is absolutely cringy as duck!! How fkin boringgggg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cos she thinks she’s this grown up pre teen. When in theory the kid is average size and not in XS clothes as that’s about the same size as 13/14 yrs and she’s not in that size.
Not to mention the styles won't suit a nine year old

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Exactly this. I’m size 8 and a short arse. I fit in size AGE 12/13 but only if it’s roomy as I have bum, hips and boobs. In adult size in Primark I can be XS or S depending. And again because of my curves. Harper doesn’t have an ounce of fat on her or any curves at all. Small would absolutely drown her and probably even extra small. She’s pre-teen nothing

A grown woman saying mummy gives me the ick.

And why the duck does she always dish up indian food on the living room coffee table? Do it in the kitchen you utter scruff

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Aimee is definitely calling Harper a pre teen because Harper must have developed some of the attitude and lack of respect of some teenagers. Harper really only has Aimee as a role model so Aimee has nobody but herself to blame for Harper becoming little Miss Attitude. We've all heard the way Harper speaks to her grandmother and it's disgusting! Clearly learned from Aimee to have zero respect for her elders!

Aimee won't know what's hit her by the time Harper is 13 and her hormones are kicking in aswell as the attitude! She'll be sending Harper off to live with D as Aimee is far too precious to have to deal with an ungrateful teenager!

The warning signs are clearly there re Harper's attitude, she needs clear boundaries establishing if it's not too late already.

Reap what you sow Aimee 🫣🙄

• Heart
Lolll perrie sians video slating primarks stuff came up then aimees talking about all the same stuff but loving it pmsl shes such a frump
---
Also i cant with the stinking pissy cat hair cuffs off her housecoat all over the food and plates when shes dishing up!!! Id be sick if that was someone dishing up my food

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She’s only do that video about how busy she is and all these events she’s got to go to as someone on here mentioned how boring she is, and how other creators have had some really good opportunities lately and Vav with her new make up launching 😂

I have twin girls who are 9, I’m aware the teens are coming but I’m doing anything I can to slow it down. It feels like she’s rushing it to happen. I honestly think it’s so she can use it as an excuse when she’s called out for her parenting. Harper doesn’t want to go out, She wants to go shopping etc.
---
I’ve bought my 9 year old a jumper size 2xs (women’s section) and it’s massive, she wears it to bed, it looks like a baggy dress.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.