Thissinglemama #115 Aimee doesn’t read here.. She Brows 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you say you’re living your best life, you usually aren’t. It like blokes who brag about sex, they’re the ones not getting it.
Aimee could do so much good with her platform be honest for a start. But I don’t think she has much else to offer, I don’t know if she’s crafty, or artistic practical. She could do loads of stuff. She could go to yoga or a painting class, she’s got enough free time.
But she just eats and shops. I don’t think that’s classed as a skill.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Aimless' idea of "really busy"

Shopping with me mum
Lunch with me dad
A wurk party
Another party
Brunch
A concert
Another event
And another one
And maybe another one
And a holiday

Over the course of almost three months

I hope the air bnb doesnt have an airfryer.
Won't affect her because they will eat out mostly anyway or have a picky tea .🤣🤣🙄

Reactions: 9
Indian takeaway for dinner

And looking like the Aimee from yesterday on auld Shirls video

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

She’s not gonna look the same as when she’s in her kitchen!
Seems like her own kitchen lights are having a bad few minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Looking like Mr Tumbles auntie again I see
.....who is she?? I don't recognise her in Wendy's video!?! And she is in her own kitchen too, she said on the live yesterday she isn't going to look the same as she does in her own kitchen......🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she’s now buying harper XS women’s clothes FFS she’s 9! XS clothes fit like 13/14 yr olds. No way is harper tall enough or have the waist to fit in any women’s clothes

Attachments

• 154.6 KB
    • Wow
    • Heart
    Reactions: 14
    "I'm done in"...."Oh the shops were busy its a lot", "very overhelming"....2 Moaning wenches together OH FFS...

elncH1cg97ChHBwx8Q.gif

Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: 13
    The hedge has gone! You see the train going past when video first starts and then she’s tried covering it up later in the video!

All that food for 2 of them, that’s got to be another £40+ dropped on a takeaway

Attachments

• Wow
    • Sick
    She hasn’t given us a garden tour- I’m sure she ripped out that hedge. Otherwise she’d show off her gardening skills

She hasn’t given us a garden tour- I’m sure she ripped out that hedge. Otherwise she’d show off her gardening skills
    The hedge is out, you see the trains past in her latest dud

• Angry
    Reactions: 11
    The hedge has gone! You see the train going past when video first starts and then she’s tried covering it up later in the video!

All that food for 2 of them, that’s got to be another £40+ dropped on a takeaway
    I knew it. I just said the same.what a bleep

Reactions: 8
    Why is she using her bathroom mats as chair accessories?
    IMG_9920.jpeg

• Haha
    • Wow
    Reactions: 17
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.