Thissinglemama #115 Aimee doesn’t read here.. She Brows 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t say, she just said she had a bad experience there and wouldn’t review. However someone said she’d smashed up the room in a rage with D2
There also was talk about she may have abused the hotel rules by wearing fake tan while using the hot tub when there was specific request not to do that (something about fake tan causes blocking of the filters or the water jets)

• Wow
Reactions: 13
How weird that she and charlie see so little of each other when both of them are always at a loose end. They both have cars, one kid each similar in age, both single. Both like a drink. They deffo don't get along!

And seeing that her mum and sister are also on tiktok, she could try and get them some work or ask to bring them to events! She's a selfish witch

Reactions: 19
I really don’t understand how she thinks that make up looks good? It’s a completely different colour to the rest of her body and that’s indoors. Imagine when she walks outside 🙈😩 she must be glowing like a beacon. Why doesn’t her mother tell her, me, my mum and sister take great pleasure in ripping each other if we have a make up mishap 😂

we’ll have all the layers darling 🍊
She likes it natural though ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aimless' idea of "really busy"

Shopping with me mum
Lunch with me dad
A wurk party
Another party
Brunch
A concert
Another event
And another one
And maybe another one
And a holiday

Over the course of almost three months

I hope the air bnb doesnt have an airfryer.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She says she's got 2 " work " events in July possibly 3 if she can fit it in as she's so busy ......emmmmmm

Busy doing what ? Eating ,shopping,moping about in her hovel? She's a lazy ,good for nothing mess .
Busy? This is my how my week has been Aimless. Monday - Friday worked 10-6/6:30. I then also worked 8pm last night until 2:30am this morning. I’m also working 8pm tonight - 2:30am tomorrow and back in at 10am tomorrow until 8:30pm to cover a member of my staff who can’t do their shift. I have 4 children to ensure they are fed and in school/college. Thankfully I do have an amazing husband (of 21yrs may I add) who is happy to take the reins with the kids. On top I have housework and washing that needs to be done today to ensure the kids have uniforms for Monday.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Busy? This is my how my week has been Aimless. Monday - Friday worked 10-6/6:30. I then also worked 8pm last night until 2:30am this morning. I’m also working 8pm tonight - 2:30am tomorrow and back in at 10am tomorrow until 8:30pm to cover a member of my staff who can’t do their shift. I have 4 children to ensure they are fed and in school/college. Thankfully I do have an amazing husband (of 21yrs may I add) who is happy to take the reins with the kids. On top I have housework and washing that needs to be done today to ensure the kids have uniforms for Monday.
And she thinks she’s relatable to people 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aimee talking about how busy she is reminds me of when my 10 year old tells me she’s stressed because in one day at school she has PE and football practice and she has to get changed TWICE

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Aimee talking about how busy she is reminds me of when my 10 year old tells me she’s stressed because in one day at school she has PE and football practice and she has to get changed TWICE
So true.
These TT fraudsters are so far out of touch with reality it is comical.
This slob wouldn’t know a days work if it came along and slapped her in the face!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So true.
These TT fraudsters are so far out of touch with reality it is comical.
This slob wouldn’t know a days work if it came along and slapped her in the face!
And she ONLY ever mentions she’s THAT busy when it’s all about her! It’s never oh I’m busy cos H has out of school activities so many nights a week, birthday parties etc. and why is that? Because H only ever seems to do one out of school activity that she can’t even take her to and how often does H see friends out of school? Think it’s been 3 times this year, and Aimee can say oh she doesn’t mention it but she does but we all know it’s bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Barely saw Harper at all when the last D was on the scene but I guess that doesn’t count?

Reactions: 10
SO she’s back in her face morphing kitchen.. chins have been left with the studio lights
Phew thank God those pesky studio lights didn't follow her home!

Just what an 80 year old bloke needs a skincare set duck off aimee
---
Chippy tea, she’s ordered loads for one person as usual
BORINGGGGG SAME OLD SAME OLD SHITE
---
She looks like she’s off of one of those documentaries about someone who has lost everything because of addiction
She's fkin rotten 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
She is rediculous!!
Today's 💩 from Princess P so far today....

I never saw ANYONE ask about a makeup tutorial on GMC's live...only why she looked so chubby, yes, but nothing about a makeup tutorial 😂

Who does a haircare live and not wash their hair before as well?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
She is rediculous!!
Today's 💩 from Princess P so far today....

I never saw ANYONE ask about a makeup tutorial on GMC's live...only why she looked so chubby, yes, but nothing about a makeup tutorial 😂

Who does a haircare live and not wash their hair before as well?
It was mentioned on the live, I remember her saying she’s not a professional and the other girl was like you should.

But I reckon she’s only done the grwm to earn some funds for the third holiday this year

• Wow
Why is she such a tit. I’d be mortified if I was getting slated all over socials for being a tit mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Living her best life?!

She does nothing that’s satisfying or worthwhile. She doesn’t give back unless it means she benefits from it!

Sat in her garden with the biggest enabler getting pissed and waiting for a takeaway which is a regular thing is not living your best life

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.