Thissinglemama #115 Aimee doesn’t read here.. She Brows 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s out with her mum today and dad 2mo..
She really doesn’t have any friends does she 🙈
Am in Liverpool today I hope I don’t see her …

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I find it hilarious what she considers busy. 4 maybe 5 ‘work’ events over the course of a couple of months. She does realise there are 30/31 days in a month. How is that ‘busy’?! She’d absolutely have a breakdown if she had to get a real world job and go out of the house 5 days a week and actually work and be responsible for something. As for not wanting to leave H for 3 nights next week. What a load of bollocks. Firstly, she could come back Thursday if she was that fussed. Secondly, she can’t be that interested in whatever TT HQ invited her for as if she was she would give a duck about leaving H!

Side note - Another weekend spent with her parents. And she kept saying ‘we’ when talking about the trip to wales in august. Mummy joining them again?! We all know she’s not going with just H! Especially in an Airbnb where you have to do everything yourself!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s going to leave her, she’s just setting the scene for what a wonderful present mother she is. All her Huns will convince her, her Mother enabler will give her a pep talk today. She’ll go.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
She says she's got 2 " work " events in July possibly 3 if she can fit it in as she's so busy ......emmmmmm

Busy doing what ? Eating ,shopping,moping about in her hovel? She's a lazy ,good for nothing mess .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Got as far as " didn't do my fake tan last night, I was far too tired"
I can't stomach her, she makes me sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Third holiday this year?! Seriously?!

And Aimee you’re only busy stuffing your face, clapbacks, shopping and getting pissed. And as for not leaving harper for that long you’ve never had an issue before or is it, no one wants her for that long?!
---
She’s out with her mum today and dad 2mo..
She really doesn’t have any friends does she 🙈
Am in Liverpool today I hope I don’t see her …
If you do see her in the wild get pics 😂

And the only friend she’s got is JasChin and even she doesn’t see her that often 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I find it hilarious what she considers busy. 4 maybe 5 ‘work’ events over the course of a couple of months. She does realise there are 30/31 days in a month. How is that ‘busy’?! She’d absolutely have a breakdown if she had to get a real world job and go out of the house 5 days a week and actually work and be responsible for something. As for not wanting to leave H for 3 nights next week. What a load of bollocks. Firstly, she could come back Thursday if she was that fussed. Secondly, she can’t be that interested in whatever TT HQ invited her for as if she was she would give a duck about leaving H!

Side note - Another weekend spent with her parents. And she kept saying ‘we’ when talking about the trip to wales in august. Mummy joining them again?! We all know she’s not going with just H! Especially in an Airbnb where you have to do everything yourself!
She is pathetic..She really doesn’t live in the really world ..Trying to make out she’s busy ..She really isn’t ..She could not cope in the really world working a Mon-Fri job Like most of us …

Reactions: 15
And I hope she don’t leave that air bnb in the same state she did the lakes hotel room! Or she’ll be in for some extra charges. She’s got no respect for her own home, she certainly won’t have any for someone else’s

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I wasn’t following her when she was at the lakes. What happened with the hotel room?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wasn’t following her when she was at the lakes. What happened with the hotel room?
She didn’t say, she just said she had a bad experience there and wouldn’t review. However someone said she’d smashed up the room in a rage with D2

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She didn’t say, she just said she had a bad experience there and wouldn’t review. However someone said she’d smashed up the room in a rage with D2
I'm sure they wanted to charge her for damages too. Didn't someone message them for clarification?

Reactions: 9
She really has no friends!
And thats busy having three work events working 8/5 monday to Friday having dinners to cook every night house to clean on a weekend she hasnt a clue what busy is!! She literally boils my piss!

• Angry
Reactions: 14

🤔 hang on a cotton picking minute!
Little Miss Prissy didn't take H into consideration when she fecked off to Greece for a week last year and spent her birthday around a bunch of 20 year olds that she didn't know and hated every second of the trip!
TikTok HQ were either not going to pay her or gift her enough freebies to attend 'the event' so that's why she's not fussed. She doesn't leave her hovel for anything less than £1000! Or they wanted her there too early (by 10 probably 🙄)

She's so lazy, she makes a slug look like Usain Bolt, ffs!

Reactions: 16
🤔 hang on a cotton picking minute!
Little Miss Prissy didn't take H into consideration when she fecked off to Greece for a week last year and spent her birthday around a bunch of 20 year olds that she didn't know and hated every second of the trip!
TikTok HQ were either not going to pay her or gift her enough freebies to attend 'the event' so that's why she's not fussed. She doesn't leave her hovel for anything less than £1000! Or they wanted her there too early (by 10 probably 🙄)

She's so lazy, she makes a slug look like Usain Bolt, ffs!
Was that the one she was also 'ill' on & spent half the time not engaging either? Well worthwhile!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s going to leave her, she’s just setting the scene for what a wonderful present mother she is. All her Huns will convince her, her Mother enabler will give her a pep talk today. She’ll go.
Also H will say ,it's fine mummy 🙄bring me more crap / back .🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.