Thissinglemama #115 Aimee doesn’t read here.. She Brows 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping state of it gorging on that chip sandwich like she’s never been fed. Does she not realise that Debs probably laughs at these videos with her son who dumped you 😫😭 honestly don’t know how she does this to herself, i would be so mortified if people saw me do this on the internet. Especially with her manners when she’s eating, or lack of. She’s actually feral sometimes 🫣

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Muff is muffing, a sight to be seen, creams not for wrinkles, d’ya know worra mean!
Got to edit my original post after todays offerings….

Muff is muffing, a sight to be seen! Filters not filtering, d’ya know worra mean!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
What a natural.......but then again, so is 💩 natural!
Is she very very short 😂😂😂
---
Right guys don't be such a bunch of witches!!
How could she look the same as she does in her kitchen with those studio lights and that angle.....how very dare you all!!

You should all be ashamed!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

---
Right guys don't be such a bunch of witches!!
How could she look the same as she does in her kitchen with those studio lights and that angle.....how very dare you all!!

You should all be ashamed!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m sorry 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The lovely Melissa reviews the swamp-sick greens drink that Aimless has daily (apparently) but do you reckon Aimless could stomach it?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2994507
Can't even put the cushions on the right way 🤣
But she gets the can of drink at the right angle…….
Being single has its advantages? Yeah sure it does when you’re a grown woman who’s stuck on a kids app 24/7.
Honestly when these fraudsters get dumped they’re be on the scrap heap with zero work ethic or experience and it’ll be us the tax payer having to fund their benefits when the NHS is on its knees and is desperate for help yet idiots like this bleed our once great nation dry.

Reactions: 13
Who orders a big portion of chips massive bit of fish and a sausage!!! She’s such a pig it’s unreal!! How does she eat it all she makes me feel sick 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Ms lazy no friends, now am sure A you are not the only single mum at H's school. So how come you didn't try and befriend another few single parents then you wouldn't be spending every child free weekend you could have friends to have round. Go out with and H might have a few extra friends ,

Reactions: 12
She was actually dribbling while dishing up
she seems to every time. And she says she’s a visual eater, but the food she serves up doesn’t look good, she only gets excited over it cos 1)she’s pissed and got the munchies 2) she hasn’t cooked and it’ll probably taste better than the dogs dinners she dishes up.

My sons a visual eater, but he’s also about smells and taste due to being autistic his diet is limited (but actually better than Aimee and harpers same but different meals) I don’t believe she’s a visual eater or put off by the smell of cheese/tuna it’s all for the comments. Which is misleading to anyone who does come across a person with a restricted diet due to these issues

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I cnt get over her chippy order! Who needs both sauces!!
also when she was dressed up to go out i never look and think she looks nice i dont no if its the hair the clothes i jus dont see it

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.