Thissinglemama #115 Aimee doesn’t read here.. She Brows 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get that it can be a lonely life when it seems like everyone you know is married or in a relationship or have young kids so they're never avaliable to do stuff. But aimless really doesn't help herself. She needs to stop being a fanny and get out and get some hobbies other than drinking and eating donuts
Aye get off her phone for a kick aff!

Reactions: 9
With friends like GMC who needs enemies 😂all those comments still on that video.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
GMC are live now so they are around and know those comments are on their page

• Haha
Reactions: 9
June takeaway tracker (these prices don't include any of the fees)

01.06 - KFC = around £40
02.06 - No DUD so potentially a takeaway
09.06 - Just Wings = £35
14.06 - The Fryery = £15.45

Total so far = £90.45

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She makes me feel ill touching every single item of food. It's absolutely gross and unnecessary 😭

• Heart
Bit slurry on her “dish up enough food for 3 “ tonight - how many shandies has she had by the time she did this shittok then??

Reactions: 11
Today has been hilarious.. I hope she’s fuming .. if she was honest about her size & stopped lying I would like her a little bit more .. I think it’d work to her advantage.. u can’t hide in your house forever Aimee.. other ppl will see the real u .. be u !! Be honest !! U would probably have less anxiety.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.