Thissinglemama #114 Not Spanish,not Scouse ,Shaimless is now the size of a house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does she look like she has been crying between the 2 OOTD videos?

Shoes are woeful looking.....well in my opinion. 2nd outfit is defo better, first one was Mr. Tumble vibes!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is it just me or does she look like she has been crying between the 2 OOTD videos?

Shoes are woeful looking.....well in my opinion. 2nd outfit is defo better, first one was Mr. Tumble vibes!!
You beat me to it again...she def looks like she's been crying!

Reactions: 6

I think you might be right, definitely looks like she’s been crying. Then sunglasses on for the face close up at the end. I can imagine her stomping her feet and crying because people didn’t praise her first outfit!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Part of me feels for her, only in the sense that I know what it’s like to dread being invited somewhere and your first thought is ‘I have nothing to wear’ mainly because I don’t like myself in most things!

BUT

she splashes the cash very publically, has no issues dropping £200 on dresses and £500 on sunglasses and bags, she has tonnes of stuff she could have worn but she is having to face the fact that her lifestyle is catching up with her and things don’t fit as well as they used to.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Part of me feels for her, only in the sense that I know what it’s like to dread being invited somewhere and your first thought is ‘I have nothing to wear’ mainly because I don’t like myself in most things!

BUT

she splashes the cash very publically, has no issues dropping £200 on dresses and £500 on sunglasses and bags, she has tonnes of stuff she could have worn but she is having to face the fact that her lifestyle is catching up with her and things don’t fit as well as they used to.
This!!!!!
I agree and can also identify.
Hopefully, days like this will remind her, just what a state she's become, and what a tit show her life really is.
She won't be getting pissed up with old twit hat, or have her telling her, every two seconds what a beautiful princess she is!
Sort yourself out Shamey, before it's too late!

Reactions: 15

Yes
I don’t blame her for crying
She has to sit in a posh golf club with her dad with those eyebrows

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It proves that she spends money impulsively! She buys new clothes for events that are too young for her (I’m the same age as Aimless btw) and she doesn’t have a basic wardrobe of smart trousers, nice tops and maybe some flat shoes. Everything is PLT, designer or a tracksuit from TikTok shop!

Reactions: 19
Someone asked her the other day she said no she's going to girls aloud
For now..

I've heard a good handful of tiktok creators are being sent as PR to liverpool and Wembley shows 🙈 so I wonder if she will be invited as it's her home city

Reactions: 4
I don’t get it. She has literally hundreds of nice dresses she could pop on. Can she really use the excuse of can’t be arsed to shave !!!! Neither outfit is suitable. Both look like lounging round the house outfits to me not going for a smart lunch! Def been crying I would imagine cos of the weight gain and nothing fitting her

Reactions: 12
This was seriously the best thing she could find to wear to a place where they have a no jeans/trainers policy?! Is she for bleeping real. The amount of clothes that come into the house and this is what she ends up in. Aren’t they sliders on her feet? Awful outfit. As usual. Getting it so so wrong. It’s the story of her life..
She's just a fkn mess , oh so classy .. elegant..not, no way never ,not even in my worst nightmare,
looks like a chav especially with the tatty hair and that scrunchie on her wrist .
.how old is she I thought young kids did that . 🤢

Reactions: 9
Aww... did GTW b0llock Aimless for her outfit? 🥺

Never mind, the baggy-fanny-troos are delightful 🤨
---
Definitely sniffing back some tantrum tears there.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Lazy witch didn’t want to have to wash her hair let alone run one of her “best ever” razors over her legs, so no hope in hell if her running an iron over one of her dresses!!
Poor Wallet is still getting over being served microwave slop for his tea last night and in need of some edible scran at the golf club!!

As someone commented, it’s slightly sad that her kid free weekends are spent with either her mum or dad. Never friends.

As someone commented, it’s slightly sad that her kid free weekends are spent with either her mum or dad. Never friends.
I don’t think she’s got a friends .. All she goes on about is meee dad and the mum ..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
An appreciation post for her bestie.....Steph her bestie who said she couldn't be seen to be friends with Aimme because she had too many trolls. Slagged her off when she was on a live with Roma!! Oh yeah besties alright!! 🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What in the kylie on clubcard was that first outfit 😂😂😂😂😂😂 second one isnt much better, thats what happens when you consume 40000 calories a day 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.