Thissinglemama #114 Not Spanish,not Scouse ,Shaimless is now the size of a house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An appreciation post for her bestie.....Steph her bestie who said she couldn't be seen to be friends with Aimme because she had too many trolls. Slagged her off when she was on a live with Roma!! Oh yeah besties alright!! 🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣
She sure as shite wouldn't get one in return. Hopefully the fuckin witch is stuck in her car in Fife somewhere with a sore arse because she's dressed as a Christmas tree for Swailer Tift.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
GTW probably gasped disgusted at her 1st outfit choice. Crew neck t-shirt a 9 Yr olds headband & scrunchie on the wrist 😄 🤣 😂 2nd choice not great but a bit more grown up at least

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She sure as shite wouldn't get one in return. Hopefully the fuckin witch is stuck in her car in Fife somewhere with a sore arse because she's dressed as a Christmas tree for Swailer Tift.
Her outfit!!! 🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pizza and co, extra chillies on the penne bolognese, aye we fuckin know cuntface! (that is NOT a fuckin arrabiata btw), Daddy will have something like a lasagne cos he seems like a plain eater, whole garlic bread pizza. Big bag of chips.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🤣🤣🤣 did she film her 1st OOTD, then film a lip sync opening a cocktail, THEN did the wallet show up and tell her she needed to change 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion 115 aimee those eyebrows are NOT THE ONW.
Still doesn’t suit a posh lunch, it’s better but it’s still not right
Those brows are not the brows now...
---
Shebyhinks
Aww... did GTW b0llock Aimless for her outfit? 🥺

Never mind, the baggy-fanny-troos are delightful 🤨
---
Definitely sniffing back some tantrum tears there.
She thinks she's absolutely stunning 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion # 115

" me dad'z" been for tea every day this week Showed off the botox and the brows are on fleek( not!)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is an actual mess! Wouldn’t dare look like the fat see you next Tuesday!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she’s supposedly been out for lunch with Wallet, yet she’s now dishing up a huge tea for the pair of them - WTF??? Greedy pig!!🐷🐽🐷🐽

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm sorry but how minging, greasy and dirty does she look in that morning video!! 🤢🤢.
I don't understand why washing her hair is such a big deal, yes it's long but it doesn't take that long. I have long hair and couldn't go a week between washes, each to their own and all that but I wouldn't feel clean at all!!
---
I could be wrong but I don't think her Dad gives her money tbh.... he has already given her a house so she hasn't had a mortgage to pay for years! I would be loaded if I had no mortgage either 🤣🤣
He may not give her cold hard cash but it's been said on here before that he very often bails her out and pays off her debts, credit cards etc when it gets out of hand. Apparently it causes rows with me dad's wife....

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
So she can't plan meals for her and her daughter because she gets overwhelmed and takeaways every week without fail.....but Dad comes for a week and a meal every night and not a takeaway in sight!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
He may not give her cold hard cash but it's been said on here before that he very often bails her out and pays off her debts, credit cards etc when it gets out of hand. Apparently it causes rows with me dad's wife....
Imagine being almost 40 and having daddy bail you out so the bailiffs don’t come knocking! I get people fall on hard times, but she has so much more than most…

So she can't plan meals for her and her daughter because she gets overwhelmed and takeaways every week without fail.....but Dad comes for a week and a meal every night and not a takeaway in sight!!
Good point .. Shes just full of crap .. Shes likes to play the poor me card ..And the hanging around with the dad constantly this week is weird..
Her dad must be very needy…Can’t he fend for himself at all 🙈

Good point .. Shes just full of crap .. Shes likes to play the poor me card ..And the hanging around with the dad constantly this week is weird..

The whole dynamics of that family is weird.

She never seems to go to her dad's for lunch/tea. His wife (and GTW) is never invited to hers for lunch/tea.

Surely her dad can fend for himself. I mean what did he do when he was single? Eat take out every night? Maybe that's why she has numerous takeaways a week because her dad did when she lived with him 🤷

Who knows but they are all a strange family

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The whole dynamics of that family is weird.

She never seems to go to her dad's for lunch/tea. His wife (and GTW) is never invited to hers for lunch/tea.

Surely her dad can fend for himself. I mean what did he do when he was single? Eat take out every night? Maybe that's why she has numerous takeaways a week because her dad did when she lived with him 🤷

Who knows but they are all a strange family
Yes I agree ..It is a strange set up .. She needs to learn to adult herself better ….But I suppose having no partner or friends and clearly a tit relationship with her only sister ..She has no-one else except her parents to fall back on
.So I feel sorry for her really .. But she’s probably brought it all on herself…

Reactions: 11
I was thinking this earlier. I remember she did the same last year so wonder if the wife has an annual holiday somewhere, but even so why does he need to go for tea every night?....really weird set up.

I just watched her stories.
She is absolutely manic again.
Crazy stuff.
I got anxious just looking at her

I was thinking this earlier. I remember she did the same last year so wonder if the wife has an annual holiday somewhere, but even so why does he need to go for tea every night?....really weird set up.
Medadswife goes on holiday with her sons family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.