Thissinglemama #114 Not Spanish,not Scouse ,Shaimless is now the size of a house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be having a drink if daddys driving she’s arguing in the comments 😂 she only gets brave when she’s had a drink

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just having a quick catch up between my events

How has she not got any shoes suitable? I live trainers but I have a pair of flats for smart casual outfits

I’m going out out tonight but I’m wearing trainers as I can’t do heels anymore but they match my outfit and they’re smart trainers not like her garish Nikes and those off whites

Reactions: 12
Aims has nothing to wear because nothing fits anymore
Simples

Reactions: 18
MeDad making out he’s treating her to a nice meal just to get a decent scran rather than eat her ‘cooking’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This was seriously the best thing she could find to wear to a place where they have a no jeans/trainers policy?! Is she for bleeping real. The amount of clothes that come into the house and this is what she ends up in. Aren’t they sliders on her feet? Awful outfit. As usual. Getting it so so wrong. It’s the story of her life.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
This was seriously the best thing she could find to wear to a place where they have a no jeans/trainers policy?! Is she for bleeping real. The amount of clothes that come into the house and this is what she ends up in. Aren’t they sliders on her feet? Awful outfit. As usual. Getting it so so wrong. It’s the story of her life.
Elasticated waist
So it fits !

Reactions: 8
She gets it so wrong every single time. That outfit to me is a mum outfit; going out for the day with the kids. Not having a posh lunch with me dad

Reactions: 14
Looks like trackie bottoms 😂

jeeez she would have got away with that top And some black skinny jeans
---
She’s deleted the video of her ootd

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bet its royal birkdale she's going as her dad's a member , wonder if the mobile phone rules apply to the restaurant too 🤔
She’s said when going there before they don’t allow jeans or trainers

Reactions: 3
Morning Shamey.
Brows on point!
I'm sorry but how minging, greasy and dirty does she look in that morning video!! 🤢🤢.
I don't understand why washing her hair is such a big deal, yes it's long but it doesn't take that long. I have long hair and couldn't go a week between washes, each to their own and all that but I wouldn't feel clean at all!!
---
I could be wrong but I don't think her Dad gives her money tbh.... he has already given her a house so she hasn't had a mortgage to pay for years! I would be loaded if I had no mortgage either 🤣🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I'm sorry but how minging, greasy and dirty does she look in that morning video!! 🤢🤢.
I don't understand why washing her hair is such a big deal, yes it's long but it doesn't take that long. I have long hair and couldn't go a week between washes, each to their own and all that but I wouldn't feel clean at all!!
She's bloody disgusting, and proud of it, she thinks she's funny🤢
Everything about her is vile these days!
Even when she's " made and effort" she still looks like she's stinking!
---
---
I could be wrong but I don't think her Dad gives her money tbh.... he has already given her a house so she hasn't had a mortgage to pay for years! I would be loaded if I had no mortgage either 🤣🤣
I actually don't think he does either.
Like you say, she's very fortunate, in that she has no mortgage
I believe it's been said he bought her a car at one point, and I don't see a problem with that either, but that's just my thoughts.
She allegedly had three jobs before she realised she could make a living being a slob on tik tok, the kids' clothes shop, the little " office" she had in her lounge. I honestly don't think he pays for everything now.. but what do we know?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
If she doesn’t have a mortgage or a car payment to make then that’s an average of around £850 a month she doesn’t have to pay, that’s based on a monthly mortgage payment of £600 and Car payment of £250

So whatever maintenance and tik tok earnings and “wage” or benefits she gets will leave her with a nice wee amount once all other bills are paid I would imagine.

Still doesn’t suit a posh lunch, it’s better but it’s still not right

Attachments

Its the shoes that don’t look right that she’s clearly wearing cos they are Marc Jacobs. Obvious labels dont equal class.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.