Thissinglemama #114 Not Spanish,not Scouse ,Shaimless is now the size of a house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a wardrobe bursting at the seams but she can’t pull an outfit together where you can’t wear jeans and trainers?

Why is she making out she doesn’t spend hours on end most days putting slap on to go shopping??

stick ya leather ‘pants’ and boots on, the standard ‘going out with me dad’ outfit and you’ll be fine

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She has a wardrobe bursting at the seams but she can’t pull an outfit together where you can’t wear jeans and trainers?

Why is she making out she doesn’t spend hours on end most days putting slap on to go shopping??

stick ya leather ‘pants’ and boots on, the standard ‘going out with me dad’ outfit and you’ll be fine
Her outfits are the worst! they swing from old lady on a cruise in 2012 wearing everything from the JD Williams catalogue, to scruffy teenage nesbit from 2007 dressed in Select and New Look 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her outfits are the worst! they swing from old lady on a cruise in 2012 wearing everything from the JD Williams catalogue, to scruffy teenage nesbit from 2007 dressed in Select and New Look 🫠
🤣 I always wonder what D2’s friends and family made of the outfit she wore to that christening. Jumpsuit, stiletto heels and a too small cardigan from 15 years ago. Couples with the gurning chewing gum jaw and the clown make up 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone else know if she's going to any of thr Taylor Swift Liverpool shows? I'm going to N1

Reactions: 5
Ffs she is so lazy it’s unreal . I’m 5 hours into a shift at job 1. Job 2 starts at 2pm till 5pm and job 3 from 6pm till midnight.
This is after being up at 4am to get a head start on house work as I work full time and have kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can't with those brows seriously I just can't deal 🤣🤣 it's like she's forgot to take the tint off my kids would die if I walked out with them this is probably the only time ever I've genuinely found her funny even time I.see her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm guessing her woe-is-me nothing to wear post means she hasn't done her laundry after either holiday yet 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Why are they all using the Eminem song
I think it’s something to do with the creator fund. They get told to use a specific song in a video. I don’t know if they get paid extra, but I guess it’s to get the song to trend or go viral.

Reactions: 5
So she’s going somewhere nice to eat were she can’t wear trainers or jeans yet she has 3 nails missing, a birds nest on top of her head and jet black slugs on her forehead. Ok.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.