Thissinglemama #113 5 chins & 5 names, aimless crowded butthole will never take the blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't look Spanish at all! 😂 what a pile of old nonsense. Spanish beauty standards are very different to the UK (make up and beauty mainly) and Aimee looks like she's rolled in mud and eyebrow tint...hardly giving spanish vibes ffs she's probably hoping she can bag some Spanish D and leave Wendy to look after the little madame.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Came here with pics of the latest video and all the glitching. I see you’re already on top of it but here’s a few more. That is mental!!

IMG_6214.jpeg

IMG_6213.jpeg
IMG_6212.png
IMG_6211.jpeg
IMG_6210.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I didn’t pay that amount and we had a pool and were close to Segrida familia. I bet she won’t go on the cable car or go to the football stadium

Reactions: 8
Is Kenneth Williams Spanish? 😂 she couldn’t look any less Spanish! Honestly the BS she comes up with? What was with the gagging then cutting the video too? Did she catch sight of herself in the mirror! Going back to the rude airport staff! Rude to Aimee surely not. Don’t they all follow her? Everyone else does

• Haha
Vav telling Aimee she’s glowing in the comments.. on the video where her skin looks greasy lol
---
These creators that go on holiday and film it all and say what an amazing time they are having do my head in. It’s rubbin it in peoples faces that are struggling to pay bills.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What was the stop and ‘I’m alright’ about in the video this morning?! Got a hangover Aimless?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel like she’s starting to look bigger in even her own videos lately. As we’ve always said on here we don’t care what size someone is. Hell, I’m fat!! Although I am dieting at the moment and determined to get down to a healthy size. But she’s claiming to be smaller than she is. She eats like a pig. I’ve noticed a lot of the size 12s she’s been wearing have elasticated waists or are oversized

• Heart
Me thinks there might be wee bit of tension?? Go Charlie!! 👌👌

View attachment 2963269
I think Charlie’s got a good balance between life & TikTok. Doesn’t let her phone rule her life, but she sees it first hand with Aimee and she’s probably noticed the massive decline that’s happened to her but she can’t say anything because you know Aimee will claim she’s jealous
---
I feel like she’s starting to look bigger in even her own videos lately. As we’ve always said on here we don’t care what size someone is. Hell, I’m fat!! Although I am dieting at the moment and determined to get down to a healthy size. But she’s claiming to be smaller than she is. She eats like a pig. I’ve noticed a lot of the size 12s she’s been wearing have elasticated waists or are oversized
She looks about the same size as me (I’m a 14/16 I’m currently half a stone down with 2in off waist and hips)

The difference in this year alone is noticeable especially around the middle. When she bought that Barbie top it just about fit and now it’s like a crop top because of the middle aged spread.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.