Thissinglemama #112 Drinks every night, dress sense is a blight, stinks of cat piss in her showroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone asked on the previous video where the Starbucks one had gone and Aimee replied 'too many bullies'. Aimee it's not bullying, it's people sharing their opinions on what's going on in the world and asking you to consider what is going on and what supporting Starbucks means in relation to a particular world situation. That is all, they were asking you to be mindful of what you post. Nothing wrong with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Can someone post the comments on Starbucks please before they’re deleted? I’m in the office so can’t go in TikTok or the whole room will hear 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thanks Missy on CC she had the video

What a bleeping glutton she is. She would have scoffed both cakes & drank both drinks in lightning speed. She’s only ever happy when she’s scoffing, boozing or got 🍆
---
Can someone post the comments on Starbucks please before they’re deleted? I’m in the office so can’t go in TikTok or the whole room will hear 🤣🤣
The video has gone

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So if anyone says anything that questions her choices, it’s now classed as bullying? Really. Grow up Aimee.

Reactions: 28
Cue oh I am so sorry if I offended anyone
But it’s no reason to bully me just trying to do me job 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Oh yay!!! I am famous!!
Eh Jigsaw why don't you piss off and all, why are you reading here if you are such fans of Aimee and her bezzie Steph!?! Have you very little going on!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
And taking a leaf out of Aimee’s book
Jigsaw must be jobless too

Reactions: 11
Cue oh I am so sorry if I offended anyone
But it’s no reason to bully me just trying to do me job 🤣
Haha, wonder if we'll get another stroppy 'well, I just won't do taste test videos anymore, so there!'
Oh god, how will people cope with not seeing you stuff your gob full of overpriced crap??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bloody hell she’s lost the triple chins 😂🤣😂😂😂 ,well it can't possibly be a filter because we all know she doesn't use one ! 😂😂🤣😂
Eh...just a guess like, but I would say it tastes like Creme Brulee because it's a Creme Brulee Cold Brew......wtf!?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She really is as thick as tit !🤬
---
Bullies . Grow the duck up

What review???
She doesn’t describe anything just oh my god 10/10
---
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I don’t know what a slimming filter is 🤣
Omg the three chins are back 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haha, wonder if we'll get another stroppy 'well, I just won't do taste test videos anymore, so there!'
Oh god, how will people cope with not seeing you stuff your gob full of overpriced crap??
She always has a strop and says that, then 5 minutes later she’s doing another one 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
AIMEMEMEMEMEEEEEEEE GET THIS INTO YOUR THICK bleeping SKULL…

PEOPLE WHO DONT AGREE WITH YOU ARENT BULLIES

PEOPLE WHO SEE YOUR RIDICULOUS SPENDING IN A COST OF LIVING CRISIS AS AN INSULT TO THOSE REAL SINGLE PARENTS OUT THERE BUSTING A GUT IN TWELVE HOUR JOBS HAVING TO CHOOSE DO I SPEND MY LAST MONEY ON FOOD OR HEATING WHILST YOU SHOVEL IN TWENTY QUIDS WORTH OF STARBUCKS FOR “YOUR JOB” ARE NOT BULLIES

PEOPLE ARE SEEING YOU FOR THE LAZY GRUBBY NARCISSISTIC bleep YOUVE ALWAYS BEEN BUT JUST LATELY THATS BECOME MORE APPARENT TO A LOT MORE PEOPLE & WE ARENT BULLIES WE JUST DONT LIKE YOU OR YOUR BULLSHIT AND IF YOURE BEING CALLED OUT FOR IT BY REAL PEOPLE (COS WE STAY IN OUR LANE) THEN MAYBE YOU NEED TO REALISE YOU ARE THE PROBLEM AND YOU NEED A REALITY CHECK

• Heart
Reactions: 44

What a bleeping glutton she is. She would have scoffed both cakes & drank both drinks in lightning speed. She’s only ever happy when she’s scoffing, boozing or got 🍆
---

The video has gone
She nearly did an OOOOOOHHHH MATRON then 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion

5 chins & 5 names, aimless crowded butthole will never take the blame

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

---

The video has gone
Shock horror! What were people saying?

Reactions: 6

---

The video has gone
Jesus Christ the greedy pig 🐷 she shovels it in like the bloody Honey monster!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
How many nuggies we reckoning will be ordered for tonight's dud, calling McDs now and Hamper's got a pal staying over? How many sauces get ordered and not delivered? Will there be cheese on her burger despite stating no cheese, but it's okay she always orders a back up burger? Or will she go in the huff and not post a dud?
Place yer bets and get yer bingo cards ready......

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How many nuggies we reckoning will be ordered for tonight's dud, calling McDs now and Hamper's got a pal staying over? How many sauces get ordered and not delivered? Will there be cheese on her burger despite stating no cheese, but it's okay she always orders a back up burger? Or will she go in the huff and not post a dud?
Place yer bets and get yer bingo cards ready......
I’m thinking it’s pizza and co

The girls will have a bambino pizza each, garlic breads and chips to share. Aimless will have her arribiata with extra chilli (did she say she has extra?) portion of fries and garlic bread washed down with Kylie but she won’t show that as she’s the only adult in charge of 2 9 year olds

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.