Thissinglemama #112 Drinks every night, dress sense is a blight, stinks of cat piss in her showroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Aimless miaow.
So someone calls you out and you immediately say they're not working? How do you know? How do you know they're not disabled and can't? Or recovering from something?Or have young kids ? Or simply cannot find a job? That's not you " being nice " now is it ?
As for saying other creators have your back,,where are they all in your comments? Supporting you ? The only one that really says anything is vavron and that's usually a back handed compliment but you're too thick to realise that ....oh and you dont use filters ????? You absolute liar .
I don't however ,agree with the person that messaged that comment. That's definitely trolling and just gives her more of a victim complex.
---
@Lassie21 youve had a special shoutout from the Jigsaw account 🤣
Lol tnat jigsaw account talks about others being obsessed but has made up a speciall TT account about anyone who dares to speak out against Aimless .....

Now THATS stalkerish......unless its Shaimless herself

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh Aimless miaow.
So someone calls you out and you immediately say they're not working? How do you know? How do you know they're not disabled and can't? Or recovering from something?Or have young kids ? Or simply cannot find a job? That's not you " being nice " now is it ?
As for saying other creators have your back,,where are they all in your comments? Supporting you ? The only one that really says anything is vavron and that's usually a back handed compliment but you're too thick to realise that ....oh and you dont use filters ????? You absolute liar .
I don't however ,agree with the person that messaged that comment. That's definitely trolling and just gives her more of a victim complex.
---

Lol tnat jigsaw account talks about others being obsessed but has made up a speciall TT account about anyone who dares to speak out against Aimless .....

Now THATS stalkerish......unless its Shaimless herself
That jigsaw account is jigsawci
---
Super busy day?! Don’t make me laugh! All to taste test energy drinks

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
That jigsaw account is jigsawci
---
Super busy day?! Don’t make me laugh! All to taste test energy drinks
Yep and she says she won't promote anything she hasn't tried and liked yet this is her first time trying them?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I’m sure there are people who post comments on her posts but I think 99% of the time Aimee reads here and CC then uses Hunter accounts to troll herself, feeds her narrative and give her content

Reactions: 18
@Lassie21 youve had a special shoutout from the Jigsaw account 🤣
Oh yay!!! I am famous!!
Eh Jigsaw why don't you piss off and all, why are you reading here if you are such fans of Aimee and her bezzie Steph!?! Have you very little going on!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Eh and can I also point out, I have never trolled or commented directly to either of the sooo busy ladies account so please get your facts right...eh thank you!! ✌✌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So Jigsawci is calling some of us out for "trolling" on a website (not commenting on the creators account or videos) yet they have made an account specifically to show comments from here...sorry who is the actual troll!?! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wonder how long those few comments about anxiety, heart problems and energy drinks stay up… 5..4..3..2..1….🚮

Reactions: 10
Off the back of the unpopular opinion mentioned earlier, I get what you’re saying and I would have agreed previously BUT after all the tit she’s done I don’t. She sent half a million people after SJ for no reason so I feel absolutely no sympathy for the witch. Plus they’re not wrong, she doesn’t fit in at all!

Reactions: 26
One of the issues with the vapid materialistic influencer culture today is that they will accept anything for free and advertise it, even if they don’t normally use it.

She commented that she doesn’t normally drink energy drinks and only did it for a taste test, meaning the remaining 6 drinks will be thrown away and wasted.

What she could have done was a video saying thanks for the sample, but I don’t drink energy drinks, so I’m going to donate/send these to someone who does.

She could have also rejected the freebies 🤷‍♀️

Same with Sev and her space NK package, she isn’t a beauty person and by her own admission doesn’t use makeup or skincare (unless it’s an Ad)

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I’m sure there are people who post comments on her posts but I think 99% of the time Aimee reads here and CC then uses Hunter accounts to troll herself, feeds her narrative and give her content
To be fair, you might be onto something here. Hadn't even considered that

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Off the back of the unpopular opinion mentioned earlier, I get what you’re saying and I would have agreed previously BUT after all the tit she’s done I don’t. She sent half a million people after SJ for no reason so I feel absolutely no sympathy for the witch. Plus they’re not wrong, she doesn’t fit in at all!
She’s just the drunk aunty you invite to keep her quiet & she looks exactly like that in her vlog. Never without a drink in her hand whilst watching the young ens having a great time with attempts to join in but just look stupid

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She generates hate each time she shares a neggy comment & doesnt edit out the user so in my opinon its far game what she has about herself in her comments.
She knows hate,clapbacks & woe is me videos is what pays her bank - she has zero intentions of ever being a kind positive person.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.