Thissinglemama #112 Drinks every night, dress sense is a blight, stinks of cat piss in her showroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The takeaway was nothing to do with Harper! She knows that the huns won’t say anything if it is Harper wanted this and that. She’s just too lazy to cook.

Reactions: 18
This will probably cause uproar but I find this whole dvla thing boring now. If she’s fit to drive cool, if she’s not cool. I understand why she was reported but I think there’s a lot of people thinking this will be her downfall either way but her huns won’t even notice that she’s lied about how bad her anxiety or anything else is

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Why is she always leaving her 'work' to the very last minute. She had a deadline this morning that she had to hit - so why didn't you do the work last week or over the weekend??!! Trying to make herself sound busy if you ask me!

I agree with all who have said she seems a bit manic in that video, like she's worried. Which she should be if they do an alcohol test on her, I bet it wasn't a dry Sunday night with her mum round for dinner last night. Not to mention the recent boozy spa trip and having to look after 2 kids on Friday night!
Call me old fashioned but if I had a meeting with a new (to me) brand, I’d want to make a really good impression…considering the make up she puts in to go the shops, she didn’t look like she’d made much effort for a meeting I assume was online. I reckon it’s Love Honey - they couldn’t see passed Ashley Huish when it came out her partner was a Registered Sex Offender so they’re clearly not fussy! And we know Aimee loves a sex toy…

And I totally agree - 100% shitting herself realising that she’s not going to be able to talk her way out of this one

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Can just imagine her at the doctor's. 'See, it's the trolls doctor, they're the ones who've reported me. I know, it's just wasting your time and precious resources, they've nothing better to do. Oh, could I have an antibiotic while I'm here, just in case I fall ill next week?'

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This will probably cause uproar but I find this whole dvla thing boring now. If she’s fit to drive cool, if she’s not cool. I understand why she was reported but I think there’s a lot of people thinking this will be her downfall either way but her huns won’t even notice that she’s lied about how bad her anxiety or anything else is
I don’t know if her licence will be revoked but if it is, she’s not going to admit it. If she gets a letter giving her the ‘all clear’ she’ll be Smug McSmugface and it’ll make her more cocky than ever. But if she doesn’t mention it again then maybe the consequences of her actions will have caught up with her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Wow - H was as good as gold so she gets a takeaway! Another bloody takeaway!!!
Didn't They have a takeaway on Friday, Saturday and now Monday.
The amount of salt and fat that poor child must eat. She will have some serious diet and health issues by the time she is out of her teens!

Reactions: 15
Even if the dvla thinks she’s not fit she’ll find a way to lie and says she fine…….she lies so much they have to catch up with her at some point

Reactions: 9
A takeaway is hardly a treat or reward for H now is it? It's the norm. A home cooked meal must be rare as rockinghorse tit to that kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The woman chats just pure unfiltered shite
At least she's good for a laugh 😃
Oops to laugh at. 😬🙄
---
Harper was good as gold sitting waiting at the drs so guess what ...a fkn takeaway as a treat, any damn excuse with her the greedy oink 🐷
That's no treat a treat for H , a real treat would be would be a proper home cooked meal from scratch ,..nah not happening in Aimless house , maybe at her dad's or if twit the hat cooks 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
How's she been calling the last few days for Dr app when it's been the weekend?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Becki Jones shops every day aswell ..That gives her some content ..Because she’s got nothing else to do same as Aimee
.I hate food shopping it’s a chore ..But I work full time so i have better things to do then walk around supermarkets ..
Same! I work fulltime I meal plan for the.week, none of this ' don't plan cuz I might not fancy it' don't have time to piss round whats on the planner is what we're having like tonight it's meatballs & pasta (I batch cook a massive pan of sauce and freeze it into portions) whether I fancy.it or not that's what we're having simple as

Reactions: 10
So the brand she's new to working with. I wonder if it's kellogs , after the holiday both her and vav went to the shops and came back with kellogs wheats, and A's box has pride of place on the fridge . Wonder if they both got told to buy a box so it looks like they eat them. Just a thought of mine

Same! I work fulltime I meal plan for the.week, none of this ' don't plan cuz I might not fancy it' don't have time to piss round whats on the planner is what we're having like tonight it's meatballs & pasta (I batch cook a massive pan of sauce and freeze it into portions) whether I fancy.it or not that's what we're having simple as
I meal plan for the week, but if there’s an occasion I want Thursdays meal on a Tuesday I just swap them round. The way she shops is ridiculous, the way she said previously she doesn’t have the mental capacity to shop for a full week is pathetic & she needs these shopping trips for her serotonin boost because it’s the only way she gets it!

She’ll be fucked if she does get a driving ban because there won’t be multiple shopping trips a week. It’ll probably affect her mental health more & she’ll become more slovenly and grubby as there’s no reason for her to leave the house except for school runs.
---
Wonder how long it will be until she gets the final decision
I believe it’s within 6 weeks

Also the Dr won't have told her the results of his findings. God her followers believe anything that comes out of her gob.
It didn’t look like she had a blood test
Doesn’t mean she didn’t, just no signs of it
Maybe that’s done at the hospital
Our doctors doesn’t do bloods anymore but not all surgeries are the same

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.