Thissinglemama #112 Drinks every night, dress sense is a blight, stinks of cat piss in her showroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she parents Harper will backfire massively once she hits teenager years.
Saying No doesn’t make you a bad parent. People who say there kids are they best friend makes me cringe. You need to be a parent first.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The comments put on here about H never wanting to go to a park or beach only shopping and then today she says she asked her to go to those very places 😩🤦🏼‍♀️... what kid wouldnt wanna go to the beach with a picnic!! The money she spends is ridiculous and actually very dangerous because its not teaching H a thing about money management, its not showing her you cant have nice holidays and a nice new bedroom but still get everything else that you want including takeaways ect!!! My children love going t get new things but they would hate going shopling every week as would i!!! I have had t teach my children that money doesnt grow on trees and me and there dad work hard for our summer holiday, holiday clothes birthdays and xmas! Shes making her daugther spoilt!
i honestly dont get how she wants to spend so much on takeaways and eating out to me its such a waste we might have one takeaway a month if that and it breaks my heart at spending £30/£40 on top of the weeks shopping!!!
i agree with a comment made earlier H will struggle t have real friends ppl will like her coz her house will be the house that allows constant take aways and going out shopping coz Amiee wants to be the cool mum the friend but shes makin a rod for her own back!
---
I spend my life at football pitches because that’s what they love doing.
Bike rides, playing Kirby it all costs nothing. Her childhood makes me a bit sad.
Sounds perfect 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This is the last I’m saying on the subject, as I can’t comment on the other site for some reason it’s not letting me.

you’re right I haven’t been nice about CC in the past and I do apologise as a majority of you are actually quite nice.

Miss Scarlett I don’t particularly have much to say to you, I know I wasn’t apologising for the sake of it, in fact I didn’t really need to address CC as it happened on tattle but I did so as I knew I was wrong, not because I was called out. The way you brought my issues into it and said they were nothing compared to Palestine, that is correct however you don’t know what I’ve been through, I come on here to vent as it helps my mental health, there was no need to throw it back in my face.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Whoever said "I wasn't anyway" at the end of that video sounds like a cheeky wee madam if you ask me and I certainly wouldn't be laughing!! Maybe just me!?!

I have 3 grown up kids who each have kids
We hired a bouncy castle between the 4 of us so £20 each and are also having a BBQ
It’s quite rare we are all here together but I am loving it
Our 10 yo isn’t too old for bouncing about
The 14 yo however is out with friends but I betcha will be on that castle with his friend before the day is out!
This old gran has been on there too!!
I love this 💖 exactly how it should be. Aimless has burnt her bridges with so many people she will never have that.

Ps we have hired a few bouncy castle in the garden and as a grown arse women I still enjoy going on 🤣🤣🤣 we are also a big fan of inflatanation on a rainy day..... my excuse better than a legs, hums and Tums class.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Ladies I've just had a wee quick read on CC, not to throw my 2 pennies worth in but I'm going to......its all getting a wee bit childish is it not! We are supposed to be grown women/men and it really shouldn't be one site against the other??
We don't really know each other and at the end of the day it's just a comment site, surely it's not that deep. It's making us all look like a bunch of twats!

As you were you jobless hags 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 24
May Takeaway tracker (I look on just eat for most of the prices)

02.05 - 2x bubble teas from Costa = £8.40 (I'm assuming they were both medium sized)
04.05 - Chinese takeaway = £56.70 (including a 20p bag fee and a 50p service fee but no delivery fees)
10.05 - Starbucks new items = £17.60 (not including any fees or delivery)
10.05 - The Fryery = £15.05 (not including what she ordered for H and her friend)
11.05 - They probably had lunch out in Liverpool + she showed an ice cream
11.05 - Pizza & co. = £23.70 (not including delivery)

Total so far = £121.45

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Ladies I've just had a wee quick read on CC, not to throw my 2 pennies worth in but I'm going to......its all getting a wee bit childish is it not! We are supposed to be grown women/men and it really shouldn't be one site against the other??
We don't really know each other and at the end of the day it's just a comment site, surely it's not that deep. It's making us all look like a bunch of twats!

As you were you jobless hags 🥰
I’m sorry because I’ve literally caused this, thankyou @K4040 @Johnson1901 @mumz @Bec3007 and anyone else who stuck up for me earlier, I feel so awful to be honest

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Whoever said "I wasn't anyway" at the end of that video sounds like a cheeky wee madam if you ask me and I certainly wouldn't be laughing!! Maybe just me!?!
Harper always sounded a brat on previous videos. It used to make my teeth itch; it’s not cute, it’s bad manners, and as for everyone saying she’d be sulking if they had to do what harper wanted, well we’ve already seen her mardy arse face when they were in Spain. She’s vile
---

02.05 - 2x bubble teas from Costa = £8.40 (I'm assuming they were both medium sized)
04.05 - Chinese takeaway = £56.70 (including a 20p bag fee and a 50p service fee but no delivery fees)
10.05 - The Fryery = £15.05 (not including what she ordered for H and her friend)

Total so far = £121.45
I don’t even think about the money side of it although that is disgusting, it’s the fact that she’s shovelling it in her and harpers mouth very frequently, they’re supposed to be a treat, I honestly can’t stand her 🤬

Reactions: 10

Total so far = £121.45
That is ridiculous!!

• Sick
Reactions: 7

Total so far = £121.45
Bloody hell we are only on the 11th May! The amount she spends on takaways is shocking!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I’m sorry because I’ve literally caused this, thankyou @K4040 @Johnson1901 @mumz @Bec3007 and anyone else who stuck up for me earlier, I feel so awful to be honest
I said wow on your comment but only because I don't feel this is the place for politics or religion. I think there are enough threads & conversations about all the serious stuff & it's not for here. I feel like if we all were 100% honest both here & over there about our views then every other reaction would be a wow. So I am glad we are not.

Reactions: 15
I said wow on your comment but only because I don't feel this is the place for politics or religion. I think there are enough threads & conversations about all the serious stuff & it's not for here. I feel like if we all were 100% honest both here & over there about our views then every other reaction would be a wow. So I am glad we are not.
I appreciate that, however I know I was wrong and I’m sorry lovely x

• Heart
My post wasn't directed at you hun or anyone over there at all, I just think everyone has their own opinion about things and we don't need to take things too personally, it's a comment site and as much as we all love each other on here, we don't know each other in real life 🥰🥰.
If we don't like something someone says best to just ignore and agree to disagree xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
@Sazza25 you’ve apologised hun, it’s dealt with now and tomorrow is a new day.
It shouldn’t have dragged on as long as it did which is unfortunate and I hope you do manage to shake off the unfair comments aimed at you earlier.
As far as tattle is concerned, it’s a non event now.
Done and dusted ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.