Thissinglemama #111 You wish you had a stalker, you leather faced porker šŸ·

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Huns are absolutely bleeping deranged! She promotes a load of tit then goes out and buys more of the same (but different) tit. duck off Aimless you mad old bleep šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
If the Ā£11 Hismile toothpaste is the best and you canā€™t put a price on oral hygiene, then why did she buy the Colgate one in the first place šŸ« 

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She wonā€™t be able to talk about the hair removal thing anymore? wtf? Just because theyā€™re not paying you anymore, wish people would wake up to these wasters. Something is only amazing if theyā€™re getting cash to say it is.
ASA complaint maybe Shaney?? ( I'm awaiting the official outcome ofthe complaint i made..watch this space.) ....but still, it was meant to be the best thing since sliced bread, doesn't mean she has to stop using itšŸ¤£
She really would advertise anythingšŸ˜”

• Angry
Reactions: 15
But she could afford a first class flight if she stopped buying useless tit, sunglasses tat, expensive clothes she never wears.
Itā€™s her trying to justify her having more money than her followers, like ā€œI couldnā€™t afford it, but I still watch, why canā€™t you watch my stuffā€ boohoo cry me a river.

Reactions: 16
ASA complaint maybe Shaney?? ( I'm awaiting the official outcome ofthe complaint i made..watch this space.) ....but still, it was meant to be the best thing since sliced bread, doesn't mean she has to stop using itšŸ¤£
She really would advertise anythingšŸ˜”
*Shamey**

Reactions: 9
She only leaves the house to shop and eat. Does she realise there is more to life than shopping and eating especially when you have a child?
Does she ever take her daughter for a drive & a day out visiting a nice interesting place?
If she has the means to spend Ā£300/400 a week on food why is she so obsessed with only food & alcohol? Is she too hung over to drive?

Has she ever taken her daughter to York? The East Coast? To her sisters in Blackpool? The Science museum? Any museum? The Angel of the North? Jodrell Bank Telescope? Ice Skating? Anything other than just shopping and eating!
What's wrong with her that she can only shop eat and drink? šŸ¤”

• Heart
Reactions: 33
When I'm having a sad day, I just look at amiee and her huns and instantly feel better. Thank God I'm not them and her!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
That person who commented about the hair removal she promoted is very true.....if it is the greatest thing since sliced bread then it doesn't matter if she has been reported or not she would still be using it.......would try and sell snow to the Eskimos!!!
Her mate Steph is the same.. she has used a comment from her mad mum to promote "the best skin product ever".

Their huns really are thick as pig tit!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 21
That person who commented about the hair removal she promoted is very true.....if it is the greatest thing since sliced bread then it doesn't matter if she has been reported or not she would still be using it.......would try and sell snow to the Eskimos!!!
Her mate Steph is the same.. she has used a comment from her mad mum to promote "the best skin product ever".

Their huns really are thick as pig tit!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
yeah it obviously doesnā€™t work or she wouldnā€™t need to buy all these hair removal creams she keeps buying!!! These influencers are such frauds!! Why canā€™t people see through it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Shes a joke, she looks utterly deranged in the boots video. Her whole life is tiktok, the difference in her and her sisters parenting is becoming more obvious - charlie gets no hate she genuinely always is with and doing things with her son
Aimee only takes harper shopping or things for tiktok. Even wendy said she had to give harper her dinner the other day cos lazy fell
Asleep on the couch (cant be that ill if u can scoff three desserts on camera and go to boots for a lot of shite!!!)

Reactions: 25
After three days of feeling pretty bad because my weekend absolutely ruined me with all the alcohol & crap food consumed. Watching princess pissy pig has made me go join the gym, she does influence people - to be nothing like her!

People are only standing by her because they know they stand up to her, sheā€™ll have a tantrum, use H as a weapon & gaslight them with do you know what Iā€™ve done for you bla bla.

Her huns are the JK watching brainless toothless ones who canā€™t think for themselves & canā€™t see whatā€™s in front of them. And thatā€™s exactly what she wanted when she became Thissinglemama. And aimless if youā€™d have done your job CORRECTLY and not made false claims to get people to buy you wouldnā€™t have been reported to the ASA for the 3/4th time.. that says a lot!

One day TT will end & she wonā€™t cope, no adoration and validation from the people in the phone, no spare cash, a pile of defunct pr stuff sheā€™ll never use, a child who hates her and needs a life time of therapy and sheā€™ll be completely destroyed by reality. TikTok has absolutely ruined her, her looks, her pride, her mental health & her life.

I wouldnā€™t change my life for hers, not in a million years. Anyways tattlers, Iā€™m off to buy some gym gear not size 12 (not yet anyway) and be thankful for aimless being a car crash it woke me up to make a change

• Heart
Reactions: 23
First sip and tit story of the day

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Taking time away didn't last long Why is she just havering on about nothing? She really has ran out of interesting or decent content. She got nothing to offer.
If H is so grown up ,why do they still cut her food up ,use plastic plates and call her food baby names like hammy Sammy and cakey wakey . Sounds like H is only grown up when Aimless can't be bothered to get out of her pit .

Attachments

Reactions: 14
God forbid her child wakes her up before her alarm goes off !!
Jesus bleeping Christ
I just canā€™t with this skank anymore šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.