Thissinglemama #111 You wish you had a stalker, you leather faced porker 🐷

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AS PREDICTABLE AS ALWAYS

oh, I’ve got kidney pain, I’m drinking water… 2 days later here’s the ad! 50 bottles for 25 quid! I can buy 12 bottles for £2!

£25 is someone’s gas/electric/food money for the week - RELATABLE MY ARSE
---
Oh and Aimee, you still look like you need a wash. Looks like you don’t water of any kind, not to drink or wash with..
Where is the air up 😭😭😭😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And when you get there Aimee love, piss off again!!

Screenshot_20230921_213050.jpg

---
On and coincidentally she has ran out of pods for her air up.....aye ok love we believe ya thousands wouldn't!! What a twit!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I wish we could place bets on what this stupid bleep is going to post because she's so predictable, we'd all be rich 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So Shaimey has had 'kidney pain' the last couple of days, so very conveniently, she just 'happens to be selling Fiji water in her TT shop....what a shocker!!! This girl NEVER drinks water, bottled or not but has made a point of downing the branded water on her latest TT's.

What a coincidence, Ehmey is now doing an ad for Fiji Water!!!
If we had suspicious minds Ehmey, we would perhaps think that the 'kidney pain' was just ANOTHER BIG FAT LIE so you can flog water to your huns to pay for your 3rd holiday in as many months!

Attachments

• 63.6 KB
    • Sick
    Reactions: 17
    Have her follows slowed down recently? I can't remember when she hit 500k and 600k but it feels like she's been on 620-630k for a while.
    I can't remember what site you use to check
    That's because she hasn't BOUGHT anymore followers lately!

Is it Social Blade 🤔

Reactions: 6
    Why are these creators allowed to lie and manipulate into flogging shite!
    How do the Huns not see it !!

Reactions: 19
    When she says she has no pods for the air up, what she actually means is she hasn’t been gifted anymore. Hence the sudden need to other water that she can get free, or earn money on. She’s so transparent, how can her followers not see it!

• Sick
    Reactions: 23
    She gives me the complete boke, she never looks clean or tidy......and how much does she put in her mouth in one go and then she is like an ol cow chewing grass!!🤢🤢

Tommy K gives me the rage as well btw 😡😡....its tomato sauce or red sauce!!!
    ---
    Oh and to add....we are the uneducated ones "is turmeric a food dye, oh I don't know"!?!
    Oh piss off!!

• Haha
    • Angry
    Reactions: 17
    What happened to the eyelash cream she was advertising too? That serum that apparently helped your lashes grow. But then she wore strip lashes. Thought she was going to update her huns every two weeks! More lies.
    Just seen her latest video about tasting food. She definitely reads Tattle every day 🤣

• Haha
    Reactions: 13
    So Shaimey has had 'kidney pain' the last couple of days, so very conveniently, she just 'happens to be selling Fiji water in her TT shop....what a shocker!!! This girl NEVER drinks water, bottled or not but has made a point of downing the branded water on her latest TT's.

What a coincidence, Ehmey is now doing an ad for Fiji Water!!!
    If we had suspicious minds Ehmey, we would perhaps think that the 'kidney pain' was just ANOTHER BIG FAT LIE so you can flog water to your huns to pay for your 3rd holiday in as many months!
    And she got Shirley to empty her hovel,move furniture and feed H on Sunday as Aimless was "so tired" because of being ill that she fell asleep on the sofa.
    Fancy a woman letting her mother do all that? She's disgusting and Shirley enables her .

• Angry
    Reactions: 11
    Another bullshit taste test by Princess Piglet licking her chops and spitting pastry crumbs across the counter.

Don't believe ANYTHING she says, it's probably a McDonalds Strawberry & white chocolate pie for all we know!

Liar, liar 👖on 🔥

Attachments

• Sick
    Reactions: 9
    The lies just roll of her tongue, I don’t even think she knows what’s a lie and what isn’t anymore.

• Heart
    Reactions: 19
    I get 40 bottles of water from Costco for less than a fiver. Who’s paying £25 for 24 bottles? Water is water ffs 😳

• Angry
    • Sick
    Reactions: 25
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.