Thissinglemama #111 You wish you had a stalker, you leather faced porker 🐷

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dozens upon dozens of huns now coming for that lady! It’s actually repulsive! It’s okay for them to kick off on someone online but not anyone else to say what they think? All for some random woman on tiktok! They’re VILE!!!!
When all she said is what everyone else was thinking! I get buying and trying new things but like someone else has said, there are certain things I know I don’t like so I’m not going to go and waste money on trying them again or something similar, I’ll try if someone else has them for example, then I know if I want to spend my money or not but I’m not gonna go out and waste money especially in this climate! Same as when I go out for a meal on the rare occasion, I’d love to try different things, but when it’s all so expensive, I tend to stick to what I know or know I’ll like as I can’t afford to waste money in case I don’t like it! She’s an idiot, and the spoon falls she was shoving in? I mean who does that? What a pig!!! Also, I do get the cheese cake has cream cheese in, but I have never ever had one that’s tasted even remotely cheesy in my whole life so I agree that the whole thing was just staged for content and it’s backfired!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm the same, and I don't like eggs either, but give me an omelette and I'm happy🤣🤣
I can't abide runny eggs....fried, poached, boiled....the look and smell make me want to 🤮
I will eat omelette, scrambled and hard boiled (as long as they've been boiled for at least 20 minutes lol)....and a cheese and onion omelette is just elite with a huge side salad.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well if she’s having a breather she can get wasted on Kylie & not worry about slurring or acting manic on her usual DUD

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone ought to tag M&S in that slog where she is repulsed by their desserts - bet they’d be really impressed with her reactions to their new pudding range!!
#m&s 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I can't abide runny eggs....fried, poached, boiled....the look and smell make me want to 🤮
I will eat omelette, scrambled and hard boiled (as long as they've been boiled for at least 20 minutes lol)....and a cheese and onion omelette is just elite with a huge side salad.
But do you make a video of your hated of your runny eggs? Wave your arms around, pretend to gag? 🤣
---
Someone ought to tag M&S in that slog where she is repulsed by their desserts - bet they’d be really impressed with her reactions to their new pudding range!!
#m&s 😂😂
---
#m&s 😂😂
Yes this isn’t just your ordinary reaction to a cheesecake, this is an Aimee crowder reaction to a cheesecake.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
#m&s 😂😂
Too late - comments are off on that taste test shite!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Great thread title ❤

Her reaction to those cheesecakes is just pathetic.
I see her being upset about getting backlash didn’t last long, soon up the town spending!!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
No DUD tonight

but she’s using hi smile toothpaste but advertising whitening strips

and the hair removal device ditched for good old hair removal cream

Just shows she’ll advertise anything but uses anything but that product

oh and you can’t put a price on oral hygiene.. but the caption trolled her. How dare she talk about hygiene when she’s a dirty witch

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I smell a big pile of 🐃💩!
Wipe your mouth Princess, you're dribbling again! 🤢
Keep track of your lies or at least learn about what things are made of.
You'll eat Tirmisu & Quavers but won't eat cheese cake or anything cheesey? Better get your Spidey senses a bit more finely tuned pet, and sign up for some acting lessons. Pathetic! 🙄 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• 59.6 KB
    • Sick
    Reactions: 11
    Dear god I hope she not letting h use that tooth paste 🤦🏼‍♀️
    How bad did she duck with d2 and his fam? Debs is still going strong. Feel like she needs to have her say on the lazy moose

• Heart
    Reactions: 16
    I actually think her Huns are worse than her, bleeping degenerate freaks

• Haha
    Reactions: 19
    Her followers are like dense no brain cells between them

• Haha
    Reactions: 13
    Just placing myself here and wondering if anyone have been arrested? Or heard from Aimless case worker? 👀🤣

• Haha
    Reactions: 17
    Hilarious how whenever Aimee leaves the house to spend spend spend, she HAS TO hide behind a selfie stick! What is it with the insta huns and most hiding behind a selfie stick out of the comfort of their homes! 🤣😜🤔

Reactions: 7
    The Huns are clearly missing the Jeremy Kyle show so latch on to this realm life car crash instead.

How she has any credibility left advertising anything I will never know. Just shows how thick some people real are.

Reactions: 18
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.