Thissinglemama #111 You wish you had a stalker, you leather faced porker 🐷

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In a cost of living crisis where people are struggling for food that bleep goes and buys 3 desserts then hates 2 of them. She boils my piss. duck off

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Here’s some content for you piss flaps, buy some food for a food bank and donate it you greedy dosser

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So she tried a toothpaste once and she didn't like it so threw it away. Ffs give it to the local food bank or Womens Aid shelter. Our local chemist is doing a collection for Africa for new toothbrushes and toiletries ( that don't have to be new ) Easy come,easy go for her She never thinks of others

Looks like more of her " genuine " followers are seeing through her bullshit though

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Some of her huns are starting to get fed up of the constant spending!
She won’t be able to talk about the hair removal thing anymore? wtf? Just because they’re not paying you anymore, wish people would wake up to these wasters. Something is only amazing if they’re getting cash to say it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She won’t be able to talk about the hair removal thing anymore? wtf? Just because they’re not paying you anymore, wish people would wake up to these wasters. Something is only amazing if they’re getting cash to say it is.
Because she’s been reported to the ASA for her false claims that’s why she won’t be able to talk about it

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Her followers are like a pack of rabid dogs tonight on that latest post of her spending more £££ in Boots.

Reactions: 18
Parking my arse just like she has parked those bags under her eyes. She is so wasteful with food/items/money. I saw the cakes she had £5 a box on Sunday, bought a cheese scone instead and the ferral cat shared it with me. Yes you can try different foods, but is there a need to spend £15 last week and £6 today all as the dogs told her to do a taste test. She just loves to be wasteful. In a different note she has really pissed Deb's off.

Reactions: 15
Has she ever done a follow up video with these amazing results with anything she's flogged?

I'll hold my hands upcand say in the beginning of all this TT shop stuff, I've been influenced to buy things. Then as times gone on and anythings and everything is the best thing ever, when it's clearly not was an eye opener. I do think more & more ppl are starting to realise the same and that can only be a good thing. Especially as times are hard for a lot of ppl at the moment.

Just remember lurkers.... these influencers just want your hard earned cash until a few weeks later when it's another ad for the next best thing. Save your pennies and spend it on something worthwhile

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I smell a big pile of 🐃💩!
Wipe your mouth Princess, you're dribbling again! 🤢
Keep track of your lies or at least learn about what things are made of.
You'll eat Tirmisu & Quavers but won't eat cheese cake or anything cheesey? Better get your Spidey senses a bit more finely tuned pet, and sign up for some acting lessons. Pathetic! 🙄 🤣🤣🤣
A liar can never keep up with their lies…….🤷🏻‍♀️

ASA are looking into it as she lied on rhe ad
---
Has she ever done a follow up video with these amazing results with anything she's flogged?

I'll hold my hands upcand say in the beginning of all this TT shop stuff, I've been influenced to buy things. Then as times gone on and anythings and everything is the best thing ever, when it's clearly not was an eye opener. I do think more & more ppl are starting to realise the same and that can only be a good thing. Especially as times are hard for a lot of ppl at the moment.

Just remember lurkers.... these influencers just want your hard earned cash until a few weeks later when it's another ad for the next best thing. Save your pennies and spend it on something worthwhile
I bought a couple of bags for myself and my daughter and they're actually not bad .One was £4.79 and another was £6.49 .Last of the big spenders lol

No DUD tonight

but she’s using hi smile toothpaste but advertising whitening strips

and the hair removal device ditched for good old hair removal cream

Just shows she’ll advertise anything but uses anything but that product

oh and you can’t put a price on oral hygiene.. but the caption trolled her. How dare she talk about hygiene when she’s a dirty witch
Agreed!! Wasn’t she supposed to update people after using that hair removal device for so many weeks? How can she possibly do that when she’s using hair removal cream? Such a bleeping con!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Just at work and thought I would have a nosey
What’s the daft bint been up to now !!
Saw a few comments on her latest video getting pissed off with her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She truly will be her own downfall. Even some of her genuine followers will listen to that “apology” and think wow, what a petulant child you sound. People from Tattle and other places have never needed to comment because comments like she replied to on that video will constantly be left, it’s the nature of that app, and it’s the perfect opportunity for Aimee to showcase the real her, which she did perfectly in her response, a childish narcissist!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hismile advert incoming no doubt.
Her huns maybe are not all frontal cortex challenged. There may be hope after all.

Reactions: 16
New to these threads but I use to quite like her content but over last couple weeks she becoming a bit well you know 😳 had a read of the wiki to try and catch up

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh you liar Aimless!!!!
I was one of the people who reported you and I was emailed by them last week saying they were looking into it as ASA regulations had been broken and it wasn't your first time! They also asked me not to share the email on social media until the investigations and findings were completed. They're waiting for a response from South Korea Ulike Group Company Limited .( bit of a sweat shop yet you say you support women ?)
You forget, we always bring receipts

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.