Thissinglemama #111 You wish you had a stalker, you leather faced porker šŸ·

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheā€™s really not a natural Mama, is she? God forbid she has to wake up before her alarm šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I blocked her last night. Fed up of her shite, smugness and feeling sorry for herself, it will stop the jump scares when she pops up on my FYP.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The "funny story" about Harper wanting to go to Home Bargains last night ... oh how I laughed šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
So she claims the first thing she does when she wakes up is make Harold her breakfast - why?
Firstly why canā€™t the kid who is nearly 10 get a start on her own breakfast if she is up first?, secondly donā€™t most folks make a trip to the bathroom when they first get up? Thirdly, surely with 5 cats wouldnā€™t the first thing you did when you came down stairs would be to let the cats out/in - open the door to get rid of the catpiss smell??
---
The "funny story" about Harper wanting to go to Home Bargains last night ... oh how I laughed šŸ™„
Yes, almost pmsl at that one!!! What a load of b-lox she talks!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Have her follows slowed down recently? I can't remember when she hit 500k and 600k but it feels like she's been on 620-630k for a while.
I can't remember what site you use to check

Reactions: 7
Just received this.
So her name is, yet again, on the ASA website for making yet another cock up and lying about the product
Just received the exact same one!
Thrown her toys/hair removal device out the pram eh and now it's tit, so she is back to hair removal cream...until she's flogging the next " best ever razors!"
How she continues to get away with all the fake advertising and down right lies is beyond me!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
DEAR AIMEE If " content creator" is your chosen job title it would help if you had some content to share!
Even your brain dead, low life, trailer trash huns must find this drivel boring surely?
How about getting up, washed and dressed before you present yourself to the world? It's not like you don't have enough leisure suits to throw on.
Take a long hard look in the mirror, without a filter, and look how tragic your life has become. Whilst you're at it think of the example you're setting to your daughter.
Do better Aimee.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Isn't she sharing a bed with H just now so why would H be standing next to the bed staring at her? Aimless said the charger was on the bed on the other side.... who sleeps with a charger in the bed,especially when your child is allegedly sleeping there too?
---
DEAR AIMEE If " content creator" is your chosen job title it would help if you had some content to share!
Even your brain dead, low life, trailer trash huns must find this drivel boring surely?
How about getting up, washed and dressed before you present yourself to the world? It's not like you don't have enough leisure suits to throw on.
Take a long hard look in the mirror, without a filter, and look how tragic your life has become. Whilst you're at it think of the example you're setting to your daughter.
Do better Aimee.
A couple of years back ( even the start of last year) she was always presentable on videos. Hair brushed,make up ,questionable clothes but clean looking .She was happier,less whinier, less moaning .
Now I'm.not saying women need to be pristine every day but ,when your trying to sell crap to the public ,at least make an effort. She the scraggiest ,dirtiest sales assistant I've ever seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Isn't she sharing a bed with H just now so why would H be standing next to the bed staring at her? Aimless said the charger was on the bed on the other side.... who sleeps with a charger in the bed,especially when your child is allegedly sleeping there too?
---
Very good point! Another fabricated story to just fill a video for views?!

Reactions: 11
Every time she said Home Bargain I wanted to reach through my phone and choke her. Itā€™s Home BargainS you trampy bleeping idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I blocked her last night. Fed up of her shite, smugness and feeling sorry for herself, it will stop the jump scares when she pops up on my FYP.
Youā€™d think, but she pops up in adverts occasionally. But come to think about it, not as many as there used to be.

Reactions: 10
Iā€™ve said it before but I still stand by this.

TT shop should be taken off ā€œcreatorsā€ if they have asa rulings against them. The rulings show the creator isnā€™t credible & very likely to mislead customers & also ruin companies reputation.

This is the third time sheā€™s had a ruling against her & I know the fake tan drops has been reported by people on CC.

People need to wake up and realise that Aimee and other creators claiming everything is the best product ever is one big con. TikTok was fun now itā€™s just a narcissists QVC

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Iā€™ve said it before, but I still stand by this.

TT shop should be taken off ā€œcreatorsā€ if they have asa rulings against them. The rulings show the creator isnā€™t credible & very likely to mislead customers & also ruin companies reputation.

This is the third time sheā€™s had a ruling against her & I know the fake tan drops has been reported by people on CC.

People need to wake up and realise that Aimee and other creators claiming everything is the best product ever is one big con. TikTok was fun now itā€™s just a narcissists QVC
The " agencies" don't seem to be answerable to anyone either. Her agency knows what she is and what's she's about. They just allow her to carry on, cos she's earning them money.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
She claims sheā€™s never said sheā€™s relatable, but these stories she comes up with is her realllly trying to be relatable as a mother.
Itā€™s so false and forced!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
She claims sheā€™s never said sheā€™s relatable, but these stories she comes up with is her realllly trying to be relatable as a mother.
Itā€™s so false and forced!
She does everything to be relatable. When it suits her.

Reactions: 5
AS PREDICTABLE AS ALWAYS

oh, Iā€™ve got kidney pain, Iā€™m drinking waterā€¦ 2 days later hereā€™s the ad! 50 bottles for 25 quid! I can buy 12 bottles for Ā£2!

Ā£25 is someoneā€™s gas/electric/food money for the week - RELATABLE MY ARSE
---
Oh and Aimee, you still look like you need a wash. Looks like you donā€™t water of any kind, not to drink or wash with..

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.