Thissinglemama #110 Puffy nipples, big fat muff, always looking like a scruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello

Been a mad week for us - hubbie got diagnosed with a form of blood cancer. All treatable with chemo tablets, but has been a lot to take in. We have certainly had a couple of months of it all - but moving on :)

Okay so Aimee looked like I will later this evening when we go to the pub with friends where I end up talking crap and sounding crap - she is definitely feeling the effect of boozies in that morning video!!!

Why are the grapes cut up??? Please someone tell me this is a thing?? Confused and I have not even had a Malbec yet 🤪🤪

I had botox years ago - definitely bruises. I would have again, but I bloody hate needles. I would like my lips plumped up a bit, but I am scared incase I end up looking like a trout and it will hurt #growupsheebz :p:p:p

Well what a busy time she has coming up - three events in a month and a holiday. You have a lie down girl, it must be exhausting and obviously no time to shower or wash the hair!!! RANK

Anyway you little bunch of naughty tats - have a lovely Friday and I will see you under the bridge :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Sending you and your hubby positive vibes lovely. 💝 x x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Seeing that puffy nips pic had me hysterical coming home on the bus 😂

Knew it would be maccies those free buggies swing it every time lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shes probably got a slimming filter on it .. ...
Will struggle on her fat muff on show though won’t it
I suppose she can use it as a cushion on the pole !
---
Im floored 🤣 I actually just gave my husband the low down on all the drama and he did in fact help me understand properly what a puffy nip is 😂
I am intrigued! What is his explanation of a puffy nip!

Mine is acting his usual ridiculous self right now , I turned round and he had shoved his nip in my face and was extremely confused why I just nearly peed myself !!
I think I need to go to sleep !! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it me or is she becoming uglier? It’s like Vav, their vileness seeps through their pores & I do believe this affects a persons beauty. Ugly on the inside affects the outside
When I first started watching Vav i thought she was so pretty and couldn’t understand why everyone was calling her rat features etc over time & gettin to know her personality.. I no longer think she’s pretty.
---
Meanwhile Geriatric Granny Gash Flash is doing a try-on, complete with ripped jeans and Gary Glitter esque platform boots for Saturday night in the wine bar.
Must be grab a nympho nana night.
She’s awful.

Reactions: 12
Bloody puffy nipples still has me simultaneously laughing and gagging.
anyone who doesn’t understand what they look like, Google has some great pictures to explain and then you’ll be like, ahhhhhhhh now I get it! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s a new one. Those fountains last ages, so why does she need to buy a new one after 6 months?
---

Takes all of a minute to peel, if a 9 year old can’t peel a satsuma or go ask a teacher for help then goodness me.
Probably launched it in one of her pissed up rages 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bloody puffy nipples still has me simultaneously laughing and gagging.
anyone who doesn’t understand what they look like, Google has some great pictures to explain and then you’ll be like, ahhhhhhhh now I get it! 😂😂😂
I looked! And you’re right! I get it now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wish she would just admit she buys more than two portions of chips for them. She never shows the bag of chips because she’s already put them in the air fryer 🙄 so annoying how people in her comments thinks she dead lucky with her local McDs with the portion sizes 🙄 they are so thick. And I can’t get over how sad her followers are waiting with baited breath to see if they got her order right. WHO CARES!!!! Get off your lazy arse and go pick it up yourself.

Reactions: 30
I wish she would just admit she buys more than two portions of chips for them. She never shows the bag of chips because she’s already put them in the air fryer 🙄 so annoying how people in her comments thinks she dead lucky with her local McDs with the portion sizes 🙄 they are so thick. And I can’t get over how sad her followers are waiting with baited breath to see if they got her order right. WHO CARES!!!! Get off your lazy arse and go pick it up yourself.
We go to the same Maccies and they are ALWAYS half full so she defo gets 3 or 4!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Will struggle on her fat muff on show though won’t it
I suppose she can use it as a cushion on the pole !
---

I am intrigued! What is his explanation of a puffy nip!

Mine is acting his usual ridiculous self right now , I turned round and he had shoved his nip in my face and was extremely confused why I just nearly peed myself !!
I think I need to go to sleep !! 🤣
“Picture that bit around the nipple, what’s that called again? anyway imagine it had air injected into it, that’s what a puffy nip looks like” 🤣

He insisted I google to prove he’s right and so I did and now I feel really weird having that in my search history but he does have a point, I see what he means 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can't deal with her when she sits there bold as brass, saying she's proud of herself!! 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.