Thissinglemama #110 Puffy nipples, big fat muff, always looking like a scruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, no back up burger Aims, not that you'd show it because they didn't put cheese on it this time but no doubt there was an extra wee one in there 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Harper also had a massive portion of fries. I reckon she’s scoffing all that herself that’s got to be 4 portions of large chips, 2 burgers and nuggets all for her

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Takeaway Tracker - April 2024

01.04 - Pizzas & co. = £25.70 (not including delivery)
03.04 - Slim chickens = £??
05.04 - Steak and eggs (lunch out with friends) - £??
06.04 - The fryery = £22.15 (not including delivery)
14.04 - Airport Burger king breakfast for Harper + Tim Horton's for Aimee = £??
14.04 - KFC = £31.96 (not including delivery)
17.04 - No DUD so could have been a takeaway
19.04 - McDonald’s = £18.42 (this includes the justeat service fee and delivery fee + the 6 nuggets are free on orders over £15)
20.04 - Breakfast at Flannel's - £??
20.04 - Indian = £36.60 (not including delivery)
26.04 - Mcdonald's = £28.19 (this includes the justeat service fee and delivery fee) + £2.59 for another large fries or £2.19 for another medium fries

Total so far = £163.02

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Haven't been in her thread in months. Frightening they walk amongst us. Her poor kids. Sad really. Husband was no better, wasn't he performing in her OF too. Disgusting creatures.
I seen that video of them and I’m still traumatised 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve never seen anyone buy so many toiletry bags, slippers, pairs of pyjamas etc… where does she keep it all??? Seriously, buy a decent pair of slippers and make them last. I’ve had my Uggs for 2 years.

Never known anyone buy constant shite like her. I bet she has loads of stuff brand new with tags on all over the house, probably stuff still in carrier bags. It’s obscene. It’s not like she even wears half the tatt she buys. When you see her out and about she’s in designer gear so she either returns all the crap or just keeps it and doesn’t wear. Vile pig.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
I’ve never seen anyone buy so many toiletry bags, slippers, pairs of pyjamas etc… where does she keep it all??? Seriously, buy a decent pair of slippers and make them last. I’ve had my Uggs for 2 years.

Never known anyone buy constant shite like her. I bet she has loads of stuff brand new with tags on all over the house, probably stuff still in carrier bags. It’s obscene. It’s not like she even wears half the tatt she buys. When you see her out and about she’s in designer gear so she either returns all the crap or just keeps it and doesn’t wear. Vile pig.
She has an addiction, she doesn’t need any of what she buys, but she can’t help herself. It’s no different to alcohol gambling etc, for a few moments she will get a buzz from it, it fills a void. But the buzz only lasts for a short time so she’ll buy again and again. It’s quite sad to see someone just get joy from buying wether it’s food or clothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

She probably returns it , it’s just for making money on her videos , hence so many trips ,returns then buys more 🤪

Reactions: 13
Am I daft or does anyone else not understand the puffy nips thing? Like what exactly is a puffy nipple? My brain can’t quite make sense of what that would look like 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s all gone a bit crazy over there. Glad I never made my way over, whose really bothered if people believe you or not.. It’s a gossip site.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
H's choice, H's fav....blah blah blah oh piss off!!

No way is that just 2 chips, I have never seen chips that size from MCDs in my life!!
Free nuggies ......

Screenshot_20230921_213050.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
McDonalds klaxon! So she doesn’t like the Galaxy caramel pie even though she ate quite a few when they were out last year!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if Aimless has started slut dropping in-front of security cameras yet ?
Probably had a dance pole put in

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.